Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Duelist of the week

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

rakhalix

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Rakha
HP:
Duelist of the week Left_bar_bleue100/100Duelist of the week Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Duelist of the week Empty
PostSubject: Duelist of the week   Duelist of the week EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:53 am

Hi guys, Rakha here and i think we should make Top Duelist or Duelist of the week or Month. well see ya.
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Duelist of the week Left_bar_bleue100/100Duelist of the week Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Duelist of the week   Duelist of the week EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:59 pm

Like out of the entire site or from each dorm or what?

Cause if it's out of the entire site, I'll never see it.
Back to top Go down

rakhalix

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Rakha
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Duelist of the week   Duelist of the week EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 5:18 pm

Well i think it can be both! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

LastHope

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Duelist of the week   Duelist of the week EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Not much point to doing this. The only active contenders for this spot are Nottu and Kyonaru, and I predict Kyonaru would win more often. As much as he'd like his face pasted up week after week, the only people who could beat him are inactive :/ At least if he was taking the Duel seriously.

Ok, Nottu, Kyonaru, and Roseh too. Still. Unless you put some time limit in between how often somebody can get picked, it's just going to be the three of them.
Back to top Go down

Black Feathers

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Duelist of the week   Duelist of the week EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 6:30 pm

i dont think it will be the same person all the time cause thats unfair to others who are good duelist i think this is a chance for them to know that people cane see that they are good
Back to top Go down

LastHope

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Duelist of the week   Duelist of the week EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 6:37 pm

I guess we could grade on other criterion than just skill, or only allow each person to show up once. Then those three will just have the first few weeks to themselves XD
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Duelist of the week   Duelist of the week EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:43 pm

LastHope wrote:
Not much point to doing this. The only active contenders for this spot are Nottu and Kyonaru, and I predict Kyonaru would win more often. As much as he'd like his face pasted up week after week, the only people who could beat him are inactive :/ At least if he was taking the Duel seriously.

Ok, Nottu, Kyonaru, and Roseh too. Still. Unless you put some time limit in between how often somebody can get picked, it's just going to be the three of them.
I'm better than Nottu and Rose.

Has been proven
Back to top Go down

MADA MADA DANE

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Duelist of the week   Duelist of the week EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 9:40 pm

kyo i havent dueled u yet i think we should duel some time
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Duelist of the week Left_bar_bleue84/84Duelist of the week Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Duelist of the week   Duelist of the week EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 10:14 pm

Kyonaru wrote:
LastHope wrote:

Has been proven
Better that Rose at least. To the best of my knowledge, we have never dueled.
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Duelist of the week   Duelist of the week EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 10:15 pm

Nottu the Evoker wrote:
Kyonaru wrote:
LastHope wrote:

Has been proven
Challenge accepted. I will be on DN.
Not now cause it's down. Neutral
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
Duelist of the week Left_bar_bleue84/84Duelist of the week Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Duelist of the week   Duelist of the week EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 10:17 pm

Kyonaru wrote:
Nottu the Evoker wrote:
Kyonaru wrote:
LastHope wrote:

Has been proven
Challenge accepted. I will be on DN.
Not now cause it's down. Neutral
Why not, see how fast I get my ass kicked. Razz
Back to top Go down

Gkamall

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Duelist of the week   Duelist of the week EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 11:49 pm

well how about u make duelest of the week for each dorm and duelest of the month of all the dorms and make like a big prize that will get people motivated add more events to help achieve it and once u win u have to stay out for 1 week/month then can join it in the next
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Duelist of the week   Duelist of the week EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 11:57 pm

Duelist of the Month reminds me a lot of our old Member of the Month
Back to top Go down

Gkamall

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Duelist of the week   Duelist of the week EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:17 am

duelist of the month and member of the month is different duelist of the month means best duelist member means most active etc..
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Duelist of the week   Duelist of the week EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:30 am

That is not what Member of the Month was about.

Idk, I guess we could do something like this. We'd just have to update it all the time.

Back to top Go down

N

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Duelist of the week   Duelist of the week EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:36 am

true but make a prize out of it
Back to top Go down

MADA MADA DANE

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Duelist of the week   Duelist of the week EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:52 am

i think we should decide duelist of the month by a monthly ocs that starts on the first of every month and the person that wins in next months duelist of the month i believe it should be match style usual bans and single elimination
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Duelist of the week   Duelist of the week EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 1:00 am

Guy above me has a good idea.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Duelist of the week   Duelist of the week EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 1:04 am

That is a good plan.

August 1st will be the first one then.

Back to top Go down

Gkamall

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Duelist of the week   Duelist of the week EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 1:28 am

if u need a banner for it holla at me
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Duelist of the week   Duelist of the week EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 1:38 am

Well, I lost. Good luck to everyone else!
^^ <3
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Duelist of the week   Duelist of the week EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 2:50 am

Duelist of the Week will not solely be "Best person" or "Most wins" in a week.

It would be "Who has dueled and shown improvement? Who has earned a spot of glory this week? Who has shown dedication and is showing that they learned something?"
Back to top Go down

Gkamall

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Duelist of the week   Duelist of the week EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 2:55 am

yes then maybe make a poll and make ppl vote ? or let them nominate ? idk something like that i suppose
Back to top Go down

MajinKev84

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Duelist of the week   Duelist of the week EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 2:58 am

we used to have a member of the month but it was removed for reason i dunno would be nice to see it back to reconize peoples efforts
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Duelist of the week   Duelist of the week EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 2:59 am

Nominations would work best, otherwise Voting makes it a Popularity Contest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duelist of the week   Duelist of the week Empty

Back to top Go down

Duelist of the week

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next