Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dorms Banner and others idea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

rakhalix

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Rakha
HP:
Dorms Banner and others idea Left_bar_bleue100/100Dorms Banner and others idea Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Dorms Banner and others idea Empty
PostSubject: Dorms Banner and others idea   Dorms Banner and others idea EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 1:47 pm

Hi everyone, Rakha here and im thinking we should give an edit for the dorms name, banners and others.

I've got an idea for the dorms, my idea is to make the dorms name in too:
1.Uria Red Dorm
2.Hamon Yellow dorm
3.Raviel blue dorm
With this we can make our idea look's diffrent from the others, so people get interest with our academy.

and i've got an idea for the dorms picture/banners, if we're not going on with my idea for the name's we can change the dorms picture into Slifer the sky dragon, The winged dragon of ra and Obelisk the tormentor, but if we're going with my idea, we should make the Banners/Picture like:
1.Uria,Hamon,Raviel Picture
2.Background:
-Hamon = lightning and thunder with gold oer yellow color and others deco
-Uria = Flame with red color and give a little red spark and others deco
-Raviel = Dark blue aura or mist and give Dark thingy i dont know and others deco

And for the banners of the picture that there are Obelisk, slifer, and ra, we can make it to Yugi with orichalcos seal in his Forehead and the millenium puzzle bringing out some kind of power and yugi is holding the millenium puzzle
And im thinking of our academy forum background, but im still dont have an idea for what the bacground is

And we should make Quiz Event and held every week or month and the one that answer right get 50 OD(Or more) or items like retest item and others.

Well this is my idea, if you got an idea Just Post! Wink
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Dorms Banner and others idea Left_bar_bleue100/100Dorms Banner and others idea Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Dorms Banner and others idea   Dorms Banner and others idea EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:38 pm

Hmm interesting but I like the way they are now Razz also the god cards are stronger then the sacred beast cards, wicked god cards, earthbound immortals, Nordic gods, you get my point.
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Dorms Banner and others idea   Dorms Banner and others idea EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 8:28 pm

I like the quiz thing, however the sacred beast thing not so much. I have an issue with it because it seems inconsistent with the orichalcos dorm. Also it is because we have done it this way for so long.
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Dorms Banner and others idea   Dorms Banner and others idea EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 8:33 pm

Gods >>>>>>>>>>>>> Beasts. End of story.
Back to top Go down

Gkamall

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Dorms Banner and others idea   Dorms Banner and others idea EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:34 pm

i kinda disagree with everything u proposed
Back to top Go down

rakhalix

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Rakha
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Dorms Banner and others idea   Dorms Banner and others idea EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 5:01 am

ooo k i just like sacred beast better cuz it's cooler, because the sacred beast idea is not accepted how about we make the Slifer,Ra,Obelisk dorm Banners/Picture into the God beast not jaden and the others.

I've just got an idea for the forums/site background it should be Seal of orichalcos with Deco.

So........ i'd like better if the dorms banners is the Gods Beast not characters like jaden and the others, and we should make a roulette every week so the prie can be OD or items.

And especially i hate the banners of the obelish blue dorm, the picture of Chazz Princeton is so annoying to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dorms Banner and others idea   Dorms Banner and others idea Empty

Back to top Go down

Dorms Banner and others idea

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1