Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dorm advancement test : TheCoolest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rose la Kill

Zed

Dorm advancement test : TheCoolest Empty
PostSubject: Dorm advancement test : TheCoolest   Dorm advancement test : TheCoolest EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:23 am

6 Axis Chaos Dragon vs Heraldic Beasts

Match Results: 5/15
Game 1:I won. Not too much to say here, he attempted to hold his own, but it was inevitable, (no offense)
Game 2: Xyz Spam, I could have gotten over it...if one of those monsters weren't shock ruler..
Game 3: Game went left and right, but was dominated mainly by me. I won this round.

Ruling Knowledge: 10/20
Question 1 was answered incorrectly.
Question 2 was answered incorrectly.
Question 3 was answered correctly.
Question 4 was answered correctly.

Attitude: 4/5
He had a slight "depressed" vibe coming from him, as if he wasn't completely sure of himself, but aside from that, no complaints.

Duel Control: 5/10
He managed to have somecontrol of the duel, but I cant give him more than half of the points here, considering how his control only won him one game out of 3.

Use of Cards: 18/20
From my knowledge of Heraldic Beasts, the deck's cards were played efficiently and effectively.

Deck Consistency: 18/20
His deck has had quite the amount of help on it, there are no complaints, aside from removing Dark Hole from your deck.

-1 Dark Hole
-2 Mirror Force
+2 Effect Veiler
+1 Breakthrough Skill

Concentration: 4/5
Your Maxx "c" misplay messed you up here.

Side Deck: 5/5

15 cards in side.

Deck Originality: 2/5
Heraldic beasts aren't Metagame, and therefore, 2 points were awarded here.

Total points: 72/100 

Slifer Red = 0-65

Ra Yellow = 65 - 90

Obelisk Blue = 91 - 100

Welcome to Ra Yellow, we expect great things out of you!
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Dorm advancement test : TheCoolest Left_bar_bleue100/100Dorm advancement test : TheCoolest Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Dorm advancement test : TheCoolest   Dorm advancement test : TheCoolest EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:30 am

Only 2 for originality......my heart hurts Sad also your right about something Razz I wasn't sure of myself at all :/ your rather difficult to duel and my dark hole wiped your field clean twice Cool Im gonna keep it if I have to ill side it for veiler.

WHOOOOOT IM BACK IN RA!
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Dorm advancement test : TheCoolest Left_bar_bleue100/100Dorm advancement test : TheCoolest Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Dorm advancement test : TheCoolest   Dorm advancement test : TheCoolest EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:12 am

Deck Originality: 2/5

Heraldic beasts aren't Metagame, and therefore, 2 points were awarded here.
How does the deck not being meta alter how original it is?
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Dorm advancement test : TheCoolest Left_bar_bleue84/84Dorm advancement test : TheCoolest Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Dorm advancement test : TheCoolest   Dorm advancement test : TheCoolest EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:04 am

Grats on making Ra again Tc.

Although, I too am confused by the 2/5 Originality score Rose.
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Dorm advancement test : TheCoolest   Dorm advancement test : TheCoolest EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:27 am

same here
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Dorm advancement test : TheCoolest   Dorm advancement test : TheCoolest EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:32 am

Grats on making Ra!
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Dorm advancement test : TheCoolest   Dorm advancement test : TheCoolest EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:59 pm

thnx blazer and im in agreements with you guys normally I don't score so low on those Sad
Back to top Go down

Aang

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Dorm advancement test : TheCoolest   Dorm advancement test : TheCoolest EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:21 pm

I know this isn't really my place to say because I'm not a tester, but scoring lowly in originality because his deck ISN'T the metagame makes no sense at all. Wouldn't he be scoring lowly if it WAS?
Back to top Go down

DaMadDawgRichKid

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Rich
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Dorm advancement test : TheCoolest   Dorm advancement test : TheCoolest EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:31 pm

I think what the tester was trying to say is that he got 2 points for the fact that his Deck wasn't Meta, but as a Heraldic Beast Deck in general, there was nothing original about it. Granted, I'm not the tester, so I might be putting words in his mouth, but that's what I'm feeling.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Dorm advancement test : TheCoolest Left_bar_bleue84/84Dorm advancement test : TheCoolest Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Dorm advancement test : TheCoolest   Dorm advancement test : TheCoolest EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:38 pm

Ah, that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dorm advancement test : TheCoolest   Dorm advancement test : TheCoolest Empty

Back to top Go down

Dorm advancement test : TheCoolest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Testing Archive :: Test Results-