Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Card of the Week Review #2: Injection Fairy Lily

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

Card of the Week Review #2: Injection Fairy Lily Empty
PostSubject: Card of the Week Review #2: Injection Fairy Lily   Card of the Week Review #2: Injection Fairy Lily EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 12:38 am

Injection Fairy Lily
Card of the Week Review #2: Injection Fairy Lily 4a5f5a88-22f8-4164-9b66-ff9f0993beb6_zps59d4aab8
If this card attacks or
is attacked, during damage calculation (in either player's turn): You can pay
2000 Life Points once per battle; this card gains 3000 ATK during that damage
calculation only.

Injection Fairy Lily was first introduced in the "Legacy of Darkness" booster pack on the TCG side. Injection Fairy Lily isn't really used as a main-deck card, but during the end of OCG September 2012 format, and beginning March 2013 format (before E-dragons release) this card has had its small part of glory, while it lasted.
Why was it used?
It was used to counter against Evilswarms during its popularity, and probably against Six Sams when they were tier 1. With Injection on your side of the field Six sams have a heavy set of trouble to get around you. Six Sams have trouble getting over strong monsters, and can't always get around that without main decking "Hand of the Six Samurai" and "Mizuho" in power ranger build. On the other hand, Evilswarm had a hard time with this card, as it also is a heavy trap card deck, with no real means of getting over monsters like Injection Fairy Lily, except Evilswarm Bahamut and traps.
Should I side it now?
No, this format highly aggressive, and moves too fast for Injection Fairy Lily to grind out games by paying 2000, and running over monsters.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Card of the Week Review #2: Injection Fairy Lily Left_bar_bleue84/84Card of the Week Review #2: Injection Fairy Lily Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Card of the Week Review #2: Injection Fairy Lily   Card of the Week Review #2: Injection Fairy Lily EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 5:20 pm

She is a good option for Spellbooks however. Ophion has no response to the Lily. Hell, the only thing that stands up against her anymore is mainly Dragosack.
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Card of the Week Review #2: Injection Fairy Lily Left_bar_bleue100/100Card of the Week Review #2: Injection Fairy Lily Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Card of the Week Review #2: Injection Fairy Lily   Card of the Week Review #2: Injection Fairy Lily EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:51 pm

I still run her in my spellcaster deck. Although she's not used a lot but I do have her when I do need her, especially if I get stuck with a gravity bind. She'd be broken if there was a card that allowed you to gain life points rather than lose them when you need to pay to boost her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Card of the Week Review #2: Injection Fairy Lily   Card of the Week Review #2: Injection Fairy Lily Empty

Back to top Go down

Card of the Week Review #2: Injection Fairy Lily

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Miscellaneous Archive :: Off Topic-