Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

idea for another tourney

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

MADA MADA DANE

Leona

idea for another tourney Empty
PostSubject: idea for another tourney   idea for another tourney EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:12 pm

alright so admins i got a great idea for a new tournament well it technically isn't my idea or new really but its great and its a fun tourney. we should have a number tourney so everyone is assigned a number card which is the only xyz they can use and they build a deck around it. each time the person wins a duel against someone else whoever wins gets to steal their numbers and use them in later duels. i think the best way this tourney could be formatted is where it is a free for all and each person is required to duel atleast 1 time in 2 day but they can duel as many people as they want if they fail to comply they are out. also it could be that a person loses all their numbers if they lose a duel or they could agree an amount to wager so that it wont be 1 shot and they are out. TCG and match format would be great and allow for a nice fun tourney that could have everyone involved
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
idea for another tourney Left_bar_bleue100/100idea for another tourney Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: idea for another tourney   idea for another tourney EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:18 pm

Dear god id ravage that tourney with my Heraldic King Genome Hieritage Razz it would be fun Cool just like how i took that big eye earlier Very Happy what im trying to say is: Some XYZ are made to target XYZ like my heraldic beasts, if we make this tourney we can just use them Razz

Also if it is made, DIBS ON HERALDIC KING GENOME HERITAGE
Back to top Go down

MADA MADA DANE

Leona

PostSubject: Re: idea for another tourney   idea for another tourney EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:36 pm

no i meant like they assign random numbers to us and we can only use that number in our deck NO other xyz cards
Back to top Go down

-Kira-

Leona

PostSubject: Re: idea for another tourney   idea for another tourney EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:04 pm

hmmm this tourney seems very familiar to a tourney we had back in the day...
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
idea for another tourney Left_bar_bleue100/100idea for another tourney Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: idea for another tourney   idea for another tourney EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:18 pm

ive been in tourneys like this before they usually go inactive and unfinished.
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

MADA MADA DANE

Leona

PostSubject: Re: idea for another tourney   idea for another tourney EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:25 pm

jammy we could also make it like a straight bracket tourney with number cards as our base for our decks

and kira where do u think i got the idea
Back to top Go down

-Kira-

Leona

PostSubject: Re: idea for another tourney   idea for another tourney EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:27 pm

ya sda ik.. well an admin is online ask him Razz
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
idea for another tourney Left_bar_bleue84/84idea for another tourney Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: idea for another tourney   idea for another tourney EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:28 pm

This should be in the Suggestions section rather than announcements.
Back to top Go down

MADA MADA DANE

Leona

PostSubject: Re: idea for another tourney   idea for another tourney EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:33 pm

sry nottu didnt reallize i put it in the wrong place
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
idea for another tourney Left_bar_bleue84/84idea for another tourney Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: idea for another tourney   idea for another tourney EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:02 am

No worries. This idea strikes me as similar to the Structure City tournament we did a while back.
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: idea for another tourney   idea for another tourney EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:34 am

well if you want to save up enough OD you could buy a tournament license and host the tournament.
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

MADA MADA DANE

Leona

PostSubject: Re: idea for another tourney   idea for another tourney EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:51 am

its kinda hard to get OD when u guys dont have tournies or lessons
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: idea for another tourney   idea for another tourney Empty

Back to top Go down

idea for another tourney

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1