Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MissMagiMagi's introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

MissMagiMagi

MissMagiMagi's introduction Empty
PostSubject: MissMagiMagi's introduction   MissMagiMagi's introduction EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:30 am

Hey guys!

I'm MissMagiMagi and I'm really happy to be here! My IGN on DN is golgothasTerror, after the character in Homestuck. I really enjoy roleplay (All kinds heheheh), Yu-Gi-Oh (As you've probably guessed) and cooking Smile

I usually run my Fortune Ladies and my Bujins, I also really like my Inzektors. I'm still searching for a deck that I really connect with, unfortunately I can't seem to find one.

I have a massive crush on Celtic Guardian and Pharoah. My favorite card is either Magi Magi Magician Gal or Dark Magician Girl, they're both great Smile

I'm really hoping to get into Ra Yellow, I'm not setting my goals too high but Yellow is where I wanna be.

I hope to get to know you all really well, and if calling me Miss or Magi is a bit awkward feel free to call me Amber~
Back to top Go down

Lord Death

Leona

PostSubject: Re: MissMagiMagi's introduction   MissMagiMagi's introduction EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:13 am

well you seem nice. nice to meet you Amber!
Back to top Go down

DeathGodKyo

Leona

PostSubject: Re: MissMagiMagi's introduction   MissMagiMagi's introduction EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:04 am

Hey Amber! It seems you and me have something in common, though we have different views and ways of getting there. I too have yet to find a Deck I can really connect with. My way of trying to find one, though, is that I sit and spend a long time building and fine-tuning a ton of Decks. As such, I've become something of an expert, so feel free to ask if you need tips/help Very Happy Also an avid role player too... Though perhaps not in the way you seem to have implied. Forgive me if I misunderstood your intention with that statement XD

Anyway, you seem really nice, and I think we'll get along. PM me, maybe we can get to know each other better. And have fun at the Academy!
Back to top Go down

-Kira-

Leona

PostSubject: Re: MissMagiMagi's introduction   MissMagiMagi's introduction EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:58 pm

lol kyo

hello! magi magi san~ nice to meet u! and welcome to ODA! i hope u like it here and have a lot of fun and in time u will find that mysterious deck of yours! and ik with ur skills u will make ra easily so go for obelisk!
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
MissMagiMagi's introduction Left_bar_bleue84/84MissMagiMagi's introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: MissMagiMagi's introduction   MissMagiMagi's introduction EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:33 pm

Hey hey hey! Welcome to the Orichalcos Duel Academy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MissMagiMagi's introduction   MissMagiMagi's introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

MissMagiMagi's introduction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1