Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Still Not The Droid You're Looking For. (Blazer Slater's Re-Intro.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Still Not The Droid You're Looking For. (Blazer Slater's Re-Intro.) Left_bar_bleue100/100Still Not The Droid You're Looking For. (Blazer Slater's Re-Intro.) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Still Not The Droid You're Looking For. (Blazer Slater's Re-Intro.) Empty
PostSubject: Still Not The Droid You're Looking For. (Blazer Slater's Re-Intro.)   Still Not The Droid You're Looking For. (Blazer Slater's Re-Intro.) EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:28 am

Allo, I'm Blazer Slater, most of you know me by Blazer and Blazer-Chan. I'm Nottu's wife of currently three almost four months. I'm the raver of this area. I love to use rainbows as my text and I usually always use a kitty face such as: :3.

I've been playing Yu-Gi-Oh since it came out and I'm now learning how to use Xyz's, although I hate them. I also don't like Synchros. I tend to lose a lot at the game so if you duel me, you have a good chance at beating me unless DN gives me an awesome hand turn one.

I only play for fun. I don't play for competitiveness or anything like that. I'm a Slifer red student and I hope to move up on the roster as soon as possible.

Keep calm and rave on!
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Still Not The Droid You're Looking For. (Blazer Slater's Re-Intro.) Left_bar_bleue84/84Still Not The Droid You're Looking For. (Blazer Slater's Re-Intro.) Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Still Not The Droid You're Looking For. (Blazer Slater's Re-Intro.)   Still Not The Droid You're Looking For. (Blazer Slater's Re-Intro.) EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:52 pm

^ Favourite Slifer Student Wink
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Still Not The Droid You're Looking For. (Blazer Slater's Re-Intro.) Left_bar_bleue100/100Still Not The Droid You're Looking For. (Blazer Slater's Re-Intro.) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Still Not The Droid You're Looking For. (Blazer Slater's Re-Intro.)   Still Not The Droid You're Looking For. (Blazer Slater's Re-Intro.) EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:03 pm

And that's completely biased, isn't it? /sarcasm.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Still Not The Droid You're Looking For. (Blazer Slater's Re-Intro.) Left_bar_bleue84/84Still Not The Droid You're Looking For. (Blazer Slater's Re-Intro.) Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Still Not The Droid You're Looking For. (Blazer Slater's Re-Intro.)   Still Not The Droid You're Looking For. (Blazer Slater's Re-Intro.) EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:41 pm

Totally UNbiased thank you. Razz
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Still Not The Droid You're Looking For. (Blazer Slater's Re-Intro.)   Still Not The Droid You're Looking For. (Blazer Slater's Re-Intro.) EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:40 pm

Sad my feelings are hurt now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still Not The Droid You're Looking For. (Blazer Slater's Re-Intro.)   Still Not The Droid You're Looking For. (Blazer Slater's Re-Intro.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Still Not The Droid You're Looking For. (Blazer Slater's Re-Intro.)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1