Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pride's RP Character Creation/Selection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Pride's RP Character Creation/Selection Left_bar_bleue900/100Pride's RP Character Creation/Selection Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

Pride's RP Character Creation/Selection Empty
PostSubject: Pride's RP Character Creation/Selection   Pride's RP Character Creation/Selection EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:01 am

This topic might be temporary, or it might change text under Prides command.

Creation will be sort of simple for now, since you just need a character from an ANIME, MANGA, GAME, ect. If your choice has a non-majority spoken language (Such as two americans who speak english with several Japanese native speakers) you will need a voice translator, given to you when you start. Also, you need to describe your characters powers, unless its a known character such as Naruto (Rasengan attack, powerful ninjitsu user, agile and fast would describe him, but i think youd know that.). Some characters are barely known, such as Suu, so description is VERY helpful. plenty of Pictures can also help describe. One picture would be nice, but If you cant find pictures, type it up.

Game rules and things will be shown to everyone once we have enough players joined in the story who have been mysteriously kidnapped.

Suu will be posted below as an example of what to make.
I will have alot, but you dont need as many things or make it as long as mine. Im just showing as many things as i can that would be of any use. There isnt really a limit to the number of abilities, but dont post with a thousand things or go Super-Sayin and start blowin' up everything and everyone else. I'm a bit weak, but everyone should be of usually the same power in a fight. (Naruto would be just a little under Goku if theh were duking it out.)

Last edited by Valkoor Lightheart on Sun May 26, 2013 1:08 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
HP:
Pride's RP Character Creation/Selection Left_bar_bleue900/100Pride's RP Character Creation/Selection Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pride's RP Character Creation/Selection   Pride's RP Character Creation/Selection EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:02 am

Pride's RP Character Creation/Selection Tumblr_mkpgrnFMv21rvxfi0o1_500
[size=18]MEKO (Pink mermaid) MIIA (Red Lamia/Red Snake Woman) SUU (Blue slimey girl with green hair and yellow Antennas on head/hair)
Pride's RP Character Creation/Selection 594338-papi___suu
PAPI (Right) and SUU (Left) at a more diluted/dehydrated state about Papi's size (and shape because they are also friends, with Papi as Suu's Role Model and the one she might actually look up to)
Pride's RP Character Creation/Selection Smm014--023
"Mind-Reading/Speaking your Mind FOR YOU" ability.
With one of her three Antenna (Two in hair, one on head) she can read you memories, thoughts, and feelings. This example above is used once more to tell what the main character was feeling during a cold, but this picture felt better to use.
WATER ABSORPTION Ability: Before: Papi sized, at bottom of page.Pride's RP Character Creation/Selection Q013
After: Larger, about the Centaur's would-be Human size if she had human legs and not the Horse body. Picture below seems like a better choice than the actual next page that would be after the above one.Pride's RP Character Creation/Selection C034
Water Absorption ability Description: its better if i post what the Musume wiki says:
// Suu normally shapes herself to be about the same the size and build as Papi, but when she absorbs a certain amount of water, she chooses a more mature form: she becomes taller, bouncier, and curvier than usual. The excess water goes straight to her bust and hips. When dehydrated enough, she becomes small enough to fit into a small bucket -- showing as only a head and hands peeping over the rim.
In Chapter 9, she was given a rain-jacket to wear since anything else she wore instantly got wet. // She has boots as well, but she can only wear non-heavy, non-soggy-turning clothing such as maybe leather or her Raincoat and boots.

She is resistant to most Physical attacks, such as sword slashing, possibly projectiles too since she can absorb objects into her (Including people, who she can drown if not released. Miia was knocked out by Suu as soon as they saw her in Miia's pot filled with thin/watery stew.)

Suu only needs water, not food. She may die out of shrinking and dehydration if she is really small.

She will need help learning with being able to survive, navigate, and fight, but she is a fast learner and a rather good mimic. Technically, you can "Program" Suu to do things, such as a loooong series of sentences and actions (Which might need to be shown to her.). This could prove useful to her allies.

She can dilute into a body of water if she falls full-body in, the bigger, the longer she takes to escape the water. Something BIG like a river or lake can dilute her enough to actually KILL her with no hope of revival or escape, but ONLY if she falls in.

When she has absorbed enough water, she can shoot it out her hands with the force of a hose.

She can sometimes speak a lot, which is rarer, but she can talk bits occasionally or nod yes or no.
/END/ <--- Dont really have to put this.

Last edited by Valkoor Lightheart on Sun May 26, 2013 1:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Pride's RP Character Creation/Selection   Pride's RP Character Creation/Selection EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:01 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride's RP Character Creation/Selection   Pride's RP Character Creation/Selection Empty

Back to top Go down

Pride's RP Character Creation/Selection

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1