Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Valkoor Lightheart VS Archon Darkheart!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Valkoor Lightheart VS Archon Darkheart!!! Left_bar_bleue900/100Valkoor Lightheart VS Archon Darkheart!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

Valkoor Lightheart VS Archon Darkheart!!! Empty
PostSubject: Valkoor Lightheart VS Archon Darkheart!!!   Valkoor Lightheart VS Archon Darkheart!!! EmptyFri May 24, 2013 6:02 am

Valkoor's "D.D." Machinas (in testing didnt realize) VS Archons (actually Suzukas i think) Laval Quasar

2-1 Valkoor wins!

He attempted to use his LQ deck on me saying that since he isnt FTKing, (OTKing attempts) he can play with that deck. Lost first duel to him.

Second to me, blasted him with Machina Fortress, Chimeratech Fortress Dragon, and Number C39:Utopia Ray Victory.

Third to me, banished his quasar, then he attempted Card Destruction (Discard two, draw two) and traded my Cannon and Cyber Dragon for Machina force and Fortress. Brought out Fort, blasted his Librarian, drew Gearframe, Double.Summon Sniper, attacked. Had a Royal Magical Library up, but next turn id Machina'ed him to nothing. If he didnt deck out first. XD

Archon, please confirm the win.
Back to top Go down

Blood and Dirt

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor Lightheart VS Archon Darkheart!!!   Valkoor Lightheart VS Archon Darkheart!!! EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:30 am

Congrats Valk
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Location : somewhere, riding on the back of valkoor the luck dragon

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor Lightheart VS Archon Darkheart!!!   Valkoor Lightheart VS Archon Darkheart!!! EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:45 am

you won, so what, that deck has had nowhere near as much time put into it as shining glory, my signature constellar deck which you hate so very very much valkoor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvermoondrow.blogspot.com

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
HP:
Valkoor Lightheart VS Archon Darkheart!!! Left_bar_bleue900/100Valkoor Lightheart VS Archon Darkheart!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor Lightheart VS Archon Darkheart!!!   Valkoor Lightheart VS Archon Darkheart!!! EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:48 am

You'll hate me back with a certain..."Card"
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Location : somewhere, riding on the back of valkoor the luck dragon

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor Lightheart VS Archon Darkheart!!!   Valkoor Lightheart VS Archon Darkheart!!! EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:51 am

let me guess, light absorbing mirror
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvermoondrow.blogspot.com

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor Lightheart VS Archon Darkheart!!!   Valkoor Lightheart VS Archon Darkheart!!! EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:05 am

That and other Anti-Supports Razz
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor Lightheart VS Archon Darkheart!!!   Valkoor Lightheart VS Archon Darkheart!!! EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:52 pm

OD Awarded, w/l updated. topic locked!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor Lightheart VS Archon Darkheart!!!   Valkoor Lightheart VS Archon Darkheart!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart VS Archon Darkheart!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1