Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Math Homework Transfer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Math Homework Transfer Left_bar_bleue900/100Math Homework Transfer Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

Math Homework Transfer Empty
PostSubject: Math Homework Transfer   Math Homework Transfer EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:12 am

UNOFFICAL 500TH POST

I cant Copy n Paste on Google Docs with tablet. Why? First, i have no Ctrl key. Second, i cant click two buttons at once. This will just be a temp. topic to get onto later at my school, since the district hasnt blocked ODA Razz when i get the math letter info below (It will be in black, i just dont want it read for some reason.) I will post for this topic's termination. Sorry for putting it here in the Acad.

You'll never guess what DDP would mean, except prob Archon, who should keep his mouth quiet if he knows what it means and stands for.

July 1st, 2012

Hey Uncle Rich,

Thanks for letting me take a trip to anywhere! I'm thinking of heading to Honolulu for it. Everyone knows its great in summer, but its also hot. Surfing will make us forget all about it along with the nice breezes.

Honolulu seems best out of some of my choices because its sunny, usually the same warm temperature, and theres plenty of things to do. I also managed to get some data on all my choices, and it seems pretty close to 75 exactly or evened out. Almost everything but the humidity ranges of 50-81 and the wind seem to fit. With some data tables (Yes, i do seem a bit nerdy about going somewhere) the wind is usually 4MPH for a nice breeze, but again, the humidity ranges largely from 50's to 81. The temperate seems great, which should make it seems a bit better.

From my other calculations, Las Vegas reaches 103 which is horrific, but it at least has low humidity, but reaching near 100's on all measures of center is too much. Eastsound is no good because it's cold AND humid. It has varying low winds, and again, the temperature plus humidity ruins this choice. My last pick is Aurora: Its got some quiet winds, low humidity most of the time, good temperatures, but i just have a bad feeling about going there...

Out of all my data, the Measures of Center reads the same, so all of them could work, with Mean being different by being higher by 0.2°F.

Well, enough statistics. I hope I'm not causing any permanent brain damage. If that happens i wont be able to surf or play around on the beaches. Thanks for letting me go to Hawaii!

Sincerely,
Bob J.

DDP
Back to top Go down

Blood and Dirt

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Math Homework Transfer   Math Homework Transfer EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm

I could tell you what ddp stands for, but I don't think you would like it
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
HP:
Math Homework Transfer Left_bar_bleue900/100Math Homework Transfer Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Math Homework Transfer   Math Homework Transfer EmptyThu May 23, 2013 4:40 pm

Whatever it is, it probably is wrong. Its something "personal" if you want a hint.
Back to top Go down

Blood and Dirt

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Math Homework Transfer   Math Homework Transfer EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:12 am

Ohh ok, I don't like getting involved with personal matters.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Math Homework Transfer   Math Homework Transfer EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:24 am

Its nothing bad, just something you never guess that you shouldve guessed first. Go ahead figure it out. Razz
Back to top Go down

Blood and Dirt

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Math Homework Transfer   Math Homework Transfer EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:26 am

Hmmmm maybe.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Math Homework Transfer   Math Homework Transfer EmptyWed May 29, 2013 4:19 am

Lock or Termination granted.

With Archon gone, you'll never guess DDP Razz
Back to top Go down

Blood and Dirt

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Math Homework Transfer   Math Homework Transfer EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:08 am

Why guess when you could just tell us???
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Math Homework Transfer Left_bar_bleue84/84Math Homework Transfer Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Math Homework Transfer   Math Homework Transfer EmptyWed May 29, 2013 2:53 pm

What exactly is the purpose of this thread?
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Math Homework Transfer   Math Homework Transfer EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:45 am

Nottu: Google docs is completely messed up on both browsers on my tablet. I needed to put it somewhere quickly so i could print it at school. (I dont have a printer at home and this was overdue.) Plus this was typed in an App so i had to C&P somewhere accessible.

The District seems to have caught on to ODA and now my school doesnt have access to it at a student level. :/ Thats why it took so long for my request to stop this topic.

Bubblegum: I guess its fine to give out what it MEANS: My name. Got bored so i thought youd try guessing. : P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Math Homework Transfer   Math Homework Transfer Empty

Back to top Go down

Math Homework Transfer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Miscellaneous Archive :: Off Topic-