All right guys, this week's Lesson is the final lesson before Summer. This summer we will do fun stuff for Class Participation, but nothing too "schooly". So for this week, its Test Time
I did my best to cover Tiers, Meta, and even Netdecking in the past month. Lever10 covered Spell Speeds and timing. I hope the information has really stuck with you and that you will make good use of it. FOr this test, I will have several questions posted. I want each of you to PM me the answers. This test is due to be turned in by May 31. Anyone who does not complete this test will not be elligable for my super special awesome bonus points this summer (New members not counting) The test is worth a LOT of OD. Points for each answer. Let's get started.
Ra Yellow Semester Test 1
1. How many tiers are normally listed when referring to the current meta game?
d. none of the above
2. Your opponent Xyz Summons "Evilswarm Ophion" and you activate Solemn Warning. Your opponent activates "Infestation Pandemic". Which of the following is true?
a. The spell will shield "Evilswarm Ophion" from the trap.
b. "Solemn Warning" is faster than "Infestation Pandemic" and will resolve first.
c. It is an illegal move.
d. none of the above.
3. In your own words: What is Netdecking?
4. Explain the difference between "Netdeck" and "Cookie Cutter".
5. Name 3 Tier One decks currently in the meta game.
6. True or False: If your opponent Special Summons "High Priestess of Prophecy" through her own effect, you cannot activate Solemn Judgment to stop it.
7. If you control a face-up "Light and Darkness Dragon" and your opponent controls a face-up "Obelisk the Tormentor", what will happen if they activate the effect of "Obelisk the Tormentor" to tribute 2 monsters to destroy all of yours?
8. You contorl a face-up "Photon Strike Bounzer" and your opponent controls a face-up "Wind-Up Zenmaines". You activate "Lightning Vortex" and the opponent activates the effect of "Wind-Up Zenmaines", detatching 1 material to prevent its own destruction. Which of the following is true?
a. "Photon Strike Bounzer" can detach 1 material to negate "Wind Up Zenmaines" effect that prevents its own destruction.
b. "Photon Strike Bounzer" cannot chain to this effect but can chain against "Wind Up Zenmaines" effect to destroy a card.
c. "Photon Strike Bounzer" cannot activate its effect.
d. none of the above.
9. If you attack your opponent directly, and they proceed to Special Summon "Gorz Emissary of Darkness", are you able to activate your face-down "Bottomless Trap Hole"?
10. If your "Jain, Lightsworn Paladin" attacks the opponent's face-up "Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame" and the activate Mirror Wall during the damage step, what will happen if you activate the effect of "Honest" from your hand?
Bonus Points: Name and explain the 3 Spell Speeds and give an example of a chain that uses all 3 speeds. (Worth a bonus 10 points)