Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My real life six sam deck

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Princessvilmisa

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
My real life six sam deck Left_bar_bleue100/100My real life six sam deck Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
My real life six sam deck Empty
PostSubject: My real life six sam deck   My real life six sam deck EmptyThu May 09, 2013 12:05 am

What do you guys think of my six sam deck. The only thing left I have to do is add the side deck.
https://i.imgur.com/Hoj7pnd.png
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
My real life six sam deck Left_bar_bleue84/84My real life six sam deck Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: My real life six sam deck   My real life six sam deck EmptyThu May 09, 2013 12:12 am

Its the Samurai Warlords deck Smile

First thing you'll want to do is get duplicates of your main monsters (Kageki, Kagemusha, Kizan, Smoke Signal and Musakani)

Next, you'll want to try to see what style of Samurai you are going for. I am partial to the Power Rangers approach myself. (Which actually relies on most of the Six Samurai used in the deck rather than spam the same ones over and over.)
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
My real life six sam deck Left_bar_bleue100/100My real life six sam deck Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: My real life six sam deck   My real life six sam deck EmptyThu May 09, 2013 12:48 am

My six sam deck is a lot like Nottu's since he built mine for me. It runs really well and they swarm well too and I have enough beating sticks out there to help me win my duel. :3

Maybe the Seal to help it?
Back to top Go down

LADD

Leona

PostSubject: Re: My real life six sam deck   My real life six sam deck EmptyThu May 09, 2013 2:54 am

I agree with Nottu. Six Samurai Decks revolve around Special Summons, so you would need cards that would help you on that.

Getting x3 Kaigeki, x3 Kizan x3 Kagemusaha would help you on Synchro Summons and Xyz Summons. But, you can also use Spells and Traps to add Monsters to your hand / Field using cards like Shien's Smoke Signal, Reinforcements on the Six Samurai, Shien's Dojo and Six Samurai United.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
My real life six sam deck Left_bar_bleue900/100My real life six sam deck Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: My real life six sam deck   My real life six sam deck EmptyThu May 09, 2013 3:09 am

Ummm, that deck isnt there nottu. ._.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
My real life six sam deck Left_bar_bleue84/84My real life six sam deck Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: My real life six sam deck   My real life six sam deck EmptyThu May 09, 2013 4:25 am

Valkoor Lightheart wrote:
Ummm, that deck isnt there nottu. ._.
I forgot I raged at the deck one day! >.<
Back to top Go down

JasonRy8

Zed

PostSubject: Re: My real life six sam deck   My real life six sam deck EmptyThu May 09, 2013 4:29 am

staples, atheticism and Shi En(synchros), now thats a budget project! XD
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: My real life six sam deck   My real life six sam deck EmptyThu May 09, 2013 4:39 am

Nottu derped. *Hugs Nottu.*<3
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: My real life six sam deck   My real life six sam deck EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:58 am

Here we go.
https://i.imgur.com/m9h6Q1h.png
Disregard the side deck though. This is a pretty straight forward build for Six Samurai. Hope it helps you a bit.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: My real life six sam deck   My real life six sam deck EmptyThu May 09, 2013 3:17 pm

Personally I think you should side mst's cause summon limit could hurt you bad early game. Especially if you don't go first, I think you should add more of that counter trap as well. Solemn Warning could be good too, takes care of those big SS. I don't think you would need Solemn Judgment since Shi-En negates a spell or trap per turn, And since Warlord is in there you don't have to worry about that Razz.
Back to top Go down

Princessvilmisa

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: My real life six sam deck   My real life six sam deck EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:28 pm

Alright I will add duplicates Kageki, Kagemusha, Kizan, Smoke Signal and Musakani and add solemn warning which spells cards should I take out
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: My real life six sam deck   My real life six sam deck EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:58 pm

TheCoolest wrote:
Personally I think you should side mst's cause summon limit could hurt you bad early game. Especially if you don't go first, I think you should add more of that counter trap as well. Solemn Warning could be good too, takes care of those big SS. I don't think you would need Solemn Judgment since Shi-En negates a spell or trap per turn, And since Warlord is in there you don't have to worry about that Razz.

You want to have solemn judgment. Solemn judgment isn't just there to negate spell and traps. It's there because its used for getting over big pushes and support your backrow. Also even if low budget, power ranger isn't a good build. It has a lot of weaknesses and it easily losses to card advantage. It also plays based off what ur opponent does and doesn't really hold off on its own unless you happen to otk. And tc summon limit isn't even a good side to begin with. Since it is low budget u should main Mst until you get your hands on more versatile cards for your deck irl.
Back to top Go down

Princessvilmisa

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: My real life six sam deck   My real life six sam deck EmptyFri May 10, 2013 12:09 am

I agree with you Taisakuno. I wounder where I can buy more six sam at.
Back to top Go down

LADD

Leona

PostSubject: Re: My real life six sam deck   My real life six sam deck EmptyFri May 10, 2013 12:11 am

You can buy like 2 more Samurai Warlords Structure Decks. Shi En and Kagemusha are obtainable through Storm of Ragnarok
Back to top Go down

Princessvilmisa

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: My real life six sam deck   My real life six sam deck EmptyFri May 10, 2013 1:04 am

That's a good idea
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: My real life six sam deck   My real life six sam deck EmptyFri May 10, 2013 1:39 am

LADD wrote:
You can buy like 2 more Samurai Warlords Structure Decks. Shi En and Kagemusha are obtainable through Storm of Ragnarok

Shi En is also in the Ra Yellow Mega Pack Special Edition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My real life six sam deck   My real life six sam deck Empty

Back to top Go down

My real life six sam deck

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1