Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Affiliate with Cyber Soul Academy(CSA)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

mrcoolieo123

Affiliate with Cyber Soul Academy(CSA)  Empty
PostSubject: Affiliate with Cyber Soul Academy(CSA)    Affiliate with Cyber Soul Academy(CSA)  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:05 am

hi im mrcoolieo123 from Cyber Soul Academy(CSA) i was looking to affiliate with your academy when u get the change have one of your head admins contact me on dueling network my name is mrcoolieo123
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Affiliate with Cyber Soul Academy(CSA)    Affiliate with Cyber Soul Academy(CSA)  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:24 am

Sorry, however after taking a look at your academy I see no way that ODA would be able to benefit from such a partnership.
Back to top Go down

Kaizer

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Affiliate with Cyber Soul Academy(CSA)    Affiliate with Cyber Soul Academy(CSA)  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:50 pm

Tbh, I think there is, one of my friends manage it and apparently he's finding a way to revive the place.

Considering his popularity in DN, I'm pretty sure that place will be crowded with DN admins soon.

If you want a hint about who he/she/it, that person's considered as one of DN's 'Legendary Ex-Moderators' so yeah, lol.
Back to top Go down

Maxxie

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Affiliate with Cyber Soul Academy(CSA)    Affiliate with Cyber Soul Academy(CSA)  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:11 pm

Kaizer wrote:
Tbh, I think there is, one of my friends manage it and apparently he's finding a way to revive the place.

Considering his popularity in DN, I'm pretty sure that place will be crowded with DN admins soon.

If you want a hint about who he/she/it, that person's considered as one of DN's 'Legendary Ex-Moderators' so yeah, lol.

DN admins usually don't do academies. I doubt that the place will be 'crowded' with them.
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Affiliate with Cyber Soul Academy(CSA)    Affiliate with Cyber Soul Academy(CSA)  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:36 pm

I will be dn admin, working at this place :0
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Affiliate with Cyber Soul Academy(CSA)    Affiliate with Cyber Soul Academy(CSA)  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:38 pm

Taisakuno Shouri wrote:
You have a long way to go. e-e
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Affiliate with Cyber Soul Academy(CSA)    Affiliate with Cyber Soul Academy(CSA)  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:40 pm

Kyonaru wrote:
Taisakuno Shouri wrote:

Ik. And a new one prob won't be until the summer or end of this format. I has time. I read and take ruling test when I has chance now.
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Affiliate with Cyber Soul Academy(CSA)    Affiliate with Cyber Soul Academy(CSA)  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:43 pm

Taisakuno Shouri wrote:
Kyonaru wrote:
Taisakuno Shouri wrote:

Ik. And a new one prob won't be until the summer or end of this format. I has time. I read and take ruling test when I has chance now.
http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/gameplay/penalty_guide/KDE_TCG_Tournament_Policy_05May11.pdf

You also have to know every single word about that to pass the exam.

GL!
Back to top Go down

mrcoolieo123

PostSubject: Re: Affiliate with Cyber Soul Academy(CSA)    Affiliate with Cyber Soul Academy(CSA)  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:17 pm

actuall our academy is farely active only sometimes early in the day were not active
Back to top Go down

Kaizer

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Affiliate with Cyber Soul Academy(CSA)    Affiliate with Cyber Soul Academy(CSA)  EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:27 am

mrcoolieo123 wrote:
actuall our academy is farely active only sometimes early in the day were not active

Only reason why it's active 'cause of Z Boi Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Affiliate with Cyber Soul Academy(CSA)    Affiliate with Cyber Soul Academy(CSA)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Affiliate with Cyber Soul Academy(CSA)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: ODA Forum Archive :: Announcements-