Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!


Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.
 
HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Seriously.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Rose la Kill

Zed

Posts : 319
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2013-03-09
Age : 21
Location : Indianapolis In

Seriously. Empty
PostSubject: Seriously.   Seriously. EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:25 pm

Seriously!?!?!? That ban was CLEARLY unjust. You are all witnesses.


Seriously. SCWtyTP


[19:12:34] White Rose Dragon : [19:11:50] @ Lexi : I love you sasu
[19:12:51] White Rose Dragon : [19:12:41] @ Sasukat : i love you too <3

[22:38:33] White Rose Dragon : Misa and jas r so perfect together

#SasuRina
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Posts : 543
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2013-02-17
Age : 20
Location : somewhere, riding on the back of valkoor the luck dragon

Seriously. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously.   Seriously. EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:28 pm

yes it was, i am going to complain to evil


Spoiler:
 



Seriously. Sig10
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvermoondrow.blogspot.com

Stardust Dragon!

Leona

Posts : 1207
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2012-11-23
Location : with stardust dragon

Seriously. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously.   Seriously. EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:31 pm

lol 1 more complain for evil XD


If you want to buy some decks of mine and jamontoast's go
here!
Seriously. Stardust_Dragon_sig_3_by_teramaster

MY 5TH BEST DECK STOPPED GIVING ME GOOD HANDS

Seriously. Bleach_gif_1_by_Wings_87

Seriously. SMjlovp
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Posts : 929
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-01-26

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Seriously. Left_bar_bleue100/100Seriously. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Age:

Seriously. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously.   Seriously. EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:32 pm

I'm with you. lever banned rose for saying "Archon. Stop.".
And he just banned me because I questioned his methods and his reasonings.

Stardust are you stupid? He is gonna complain TO Evil, not ABOUT Evil.
Back to top Go down

Daydream king, Isaac

Leona

Posts : 57
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-12-17
Location : ???

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Seriously. Left_bar_bleue100/100Seriously. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Age:

Seriously. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously.   Seriously. EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:35 pm

stardust must be stupid lol & yeah i seen it too


Last edited by Daydream king, Isaac on Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Black Feathers

Lucian

Posts : 241
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-04-01
Age : 21

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Seriously. Left_bar_bleue100/100Seriously. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Age:

Seriously. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously.   Seriously. EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:42 pm

we all saw what happened


Seriously. T67RHKd
Seriously. Slayer_s_banner_by_dshredder-d6bvkd0

Seriously. Tled_1_copy_by_scorpionking234-d6rckz0


Darkened gales, become the wings that soar from resolved hope! Synchro Summon! Soar, "Black-winged Dragon"
Back to top Go down

Princessvilmisa

Leona

Posts : 403
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-02-13
Age : 27

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Seriously. Left_bar_bleue100/100Seriously. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Age:

Seriously. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously.   Seriously. EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:44 pm

Yeah even I saw what happend


Back to top Go down

Rose la Kill

Zed

Posts : 319
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2013-03-09
Age : 21
Location : Indianapolis In

Seriously. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously.   Seriously. EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:45 pm

Guys, he clearly said "for" evil. Not against.


Seriously. SCWtyTP


[19:12:34] White Rose Dragon : [19:11:50] @ Lexi : I love you sasu
[19:12:51] White Rose Dragon : [19:12:41] @ Sasukat : i love you too <3

[22:38:33] White Rose Dragon : Misa and jas r so perfect together

#SasuRina
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Posts : 929
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-01-26

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Seriously. Left_bar_bleue100/100Seriously. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Age:

Seriously. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously.   Seriously. EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:47 pm

Rose, he actually MENT about Evil. Look up all threads with complaints against Evil and you will see that exact statement over and over again. He hates Evil and he wants his position. That is widely known.
Back to top Go down

Rose la Kill

Zed

Posts : 319
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2013-03-09
Age : 21
Location : Indianapolis In

Seriously. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously.   Seriously. EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:52 pm

Oh, sorry, my bad.


Seriously. SCWtyTP


[19:12:34] White Rose Dragon : [19:11:50] @ Lexi : I love you sasu
[19:12:51] White Rose Dragon : [19:12:41] @ Sasukat : i love you too <3

[22:38:33] White Rose Dragon : Misa and jas r so perfect together

#SasuRina
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Posts : 626
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 22
Location : inside some machine in some factory somewhere

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Seriously. Left_bar_bleue100/100Seriously. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Age:

Seriously. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously.   Seriously. EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:58 pm

I did not ban him for saying "archon stop." Element you have been banned twice already since i believe Wednesday. The first time was by Evil and the second time was by me but nottu had already said you were asking for it. The fact that it was me who was the mod in the room had nothing to do with it except the fact your insults were directly towards me originally and later as well. I am assuming it is because you blame me for both your bans that an admin and another mod said you already deserved. I do not have all 3 infraction print screens because I do not print screen everything in the chatbox. However I do have two of them, the second one of which shows element already acknowledging he has gotten two infractions.

https://i.imgur.com/4lRuVKl.png

https://i.imgur.com/wXQMCMv.png

Both of these are in violation of the fourth chatbox rule. The reason I took longer than instant to ban him for the second print screen is because I specifically told him I would let him justify why he said what he said. He didn't justify so I gave him the third infraction.

Because of your previous two bans that another admin and a mod acknowledged as justified shows you have been off as of late. Furthermore you challenged the first ban to a lesser extent than this. You saying something is untrue when evil and I had both said it was true in your first ban does not justify reasoning why you would know and tell the truth now. I am not saying you are liar however. People make mistakes as I well know.

This all started because I am a human that made a mistake. I didn't pay complete attention and I missed the timing of where words explaining to element what to do were posted. I made a mistake and I told him he didn't have an infraction that I mistakingly gave to him. I am a human it happens. You continued to insult me, i justified why you shouldn't and you got an infraction. Gallows then jumped in telling us both to shut it. We did until Gallows had said I was doing my job wrong (I believe, again I do not have a perfect memory but I do remember he mentioned something that brought it back up). I had justified and element went straight to insulting me again which caused a second infraction.

The day ban of gallows came later. He had told me that if me and element say anything there would be serious consequences. I had asked him how he can garantee that and he told me that he can complain and make me lose tester status. I told him I do not like being a tester, so that is not a very good threat against me. He then went on to say I have no life and told me to "fuck off" on numerous occasions even after I told everyone that this all started over some silly mistake and we need to stop it. Again I do not have all the infractions because I do not make a print screen of every single little thing.

https://i.imgur.com/zjjmCf3.png

https://i.imgur.com/Y1KK1Nt.png


Screw you Zenmaines:
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/553235_620490354634988_1725859408_n.jpg

Seriously. Zvle3g10

Creator: Daydream king, Isaac

[22:41:38] Archon Dark Heart : you are my best frenemy
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Posts : 929
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-01-26

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Seriously. Left_bar_bleue100/100Seriously. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Age:

Seriously. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously.   Seriously. EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 7:29 pm

lever10 wrote:
I did not ban him for saying "archon stop." Element you have been banned twice already since i believe Wednesday. The first time was by Evil and the second time was by me but nottu had already said you were asking for it. The fact that it was me who was the mod in the room had nothing to do with it except the fact your insults were directly towards me originally and later as well. I am assuming it is because you blame me for both your bans that an admin and another mod said you already deserved. I do not have all 3 infraction print screens because I do not print screen everything in the chatbox. However I do have two of them, the second one of which shows element already acknowledging he has gotten two infractions.

https://i.imgur.com/4lRuVKl.png

https://i.imgur.com/wXQMCMv.png

Both of these are in violation of the fourth chatbox rule. The reason I took longer than instant to ban him for the second print screen is because I specifically told him I would let him justify why he said what he said. He didn't justify so I gave him the third infraction.

As you just stated yourself, you gave 2 warning and therefore 2 infractions. As a matter of fact, you kicked him after his first infraction, where he didn't do anything wrong, which you stated yourself later in your post. Everyone on the chat box saw what you did, and their posts here confirm that.


lever10 wrote:
Because of your previous two bans that another admin and a mod acknowledged as justified shows you have been off as of late. Furthermore you challenged the first ban to a lesser extent than this. You saying something is untrue when evil and I had both said it was true in your first ban does not justify reasoning why you would know and tell the truth now. I am not saying you are liar however. People make mistakes as I well know.

I don't know what happened, all I know is that Rose said you and Nottu, not Evil, did not tell him to use Spoilertags. From there you went banhammer style throwing out infractions for everything that wasn't even close to one.

lever10 wrote:
This all started because I am a human that made a mistake. I didn't pay complete attention and I missed the timing of where words explaining to element what to do were posted. I made a mistake and I told him he didn't have an infraction that I mistakingly gave to him. I am a human it happens. You continued to insult me, i justified why you shouldn't and you got an infraction. Gallows then jumped in telling us both to shut it. We did until Gallows had said I was doing my job wrong (I believe, again I do not have a perfect memory but I do remember he mentioned something that brought it back up). I had justified and element went straight to insulting me again which caused a second infraction.

No. This all happened because you fucked up and you were an asshole about it. You gave an infraction where non was appropriate and Rose obviously protested. You went on about it getting into a discussion worse then the ones I used to have with Reptar. This went on to a point where I had to interfere for a long period of time, without effect because you kept going at it even though Rose had already dropped it and was talking to Archon about GFX. This went as far that I had to blast out an empty threat just to shut you up for a few seconds. Did it work? Yes, you dropped it and instead turned on me, which was perfectly alright with me. I had achieved my goal and distracted you. Then you banned Rose after he said "Archon. Stop." and I snapped.

lever10 wrote:
The day ban of gallows came later. He had told me that if me and element say anything there would be serious consequences. I had asked him how he can garantee that and he told me that he can complain and make me lose tester status. I told him I do not like being a tester, so that is not a very good threat against me. He then went on to say I have no life and told me to "fuck off" on numerous occasions even after I told everyone that this all started over some silly mistake and we need to stop it. Again I do not have all the infractions because I do not make a print screen of every single little thing.

https://i.imgur.com/zjjmCf3.png

https://i.imgur.com/Y1KK1Nt.png

Gallows is spelled with a capital G. Thanks.
As I said: I blasted out some pointless thread to shut you up and it worked. You finally dropped it, just to make it worse seconds after. You banned Rose, I snapped, granted I deserved a kick for my use of language.
You didn't tell ANYONE that. Everyone was telling YOU it was your mistake and you should just take it back but you kept on pushing it onto others. That last screen PROVES it. All I said was that I was asking for your reasons, because I really could not understand what the point was of giving Rose 4 minutes after his SECOND infraction and then ban him AFTER he said "Archon. Stop."
You banned me because you had no explanation yourself and your screens prove exactly 1 infraction and a ban were non was appropriate.


So, at the end of the day we have 2 unjust bans, loads of unjust infractions and kicks and a whole lot of missused power. I demand lever's demotion.
Back to top Go down

Rose la Kill

Zed

Posts : 319
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2013-03-09
Age : 21
Location : Indianapolis In

Seriously. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously.   Seriously. EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 7:38 pm

You clearly only posted images that are in your favor, and are inevitably bias.

To begin with, each and every time i so called 'insulted' the staff was because you instigated it. "Or when he was insulting evil when he was in the chatbox"
or
"Rose warning, I saw what you just did" Which started this all, when you were too lazy to read on and notice your crucial mistake. I didn't ask for an apology, but quite frankly, you're clearly the one in the wrong here. You gave an infraction unjustly, and expected me NOT to say anything about it.
-1 infraction.

Next, that ban was CLEARLY unjust. I had left for about 15 minutes to finish Archons render, and do a banner for myself, in hopes of cooling down. I return to see that the two of you were still arguing. I noticed that Archon was trying to bud in. I simply told Archon not to get involved.

"Archon. Stop."
Seconds later I am banned. Saying nothing after this statement. There is NOTHING I could have possibly done to deserve this, and NOTHING you can say to justify this.

On my first ban, Archon told me to 'stop talking about it' when I was referring to online daters. This shows that Archon dose not take a Bias side and simply tells the person at fault that they are at fault.

He clearly told you to stop instigating fights. This Is proof of it. Your own screenshot.
EVERYONE there was trying to stop the fight. But they weren't telling me to stop. They were telling YOU to stop, the one at fault. At one point we all did stop, until you decided to pic a fight with Rainmaker.

The last thing I said which could even be SLIGHTLY considered offensive is "Shitty ass mod. Ban me." In which you said "I will not ban you."https://i.imgur.com/Y1KK1Nt.png

Around this time I left to make GFX.

"I am assuming it is because you blame me for both your bans that an admin and another mod said you already deserved." If I so called 'blamed you' I would have said something about the matter before. Perhaps to Evil, whom I was hanging out with all day yesterday. Or perhaps to Nottu, whom I was having friendly conversation with last night. Or perhaps TO YOUR FACE today. The fact of the matter is you are making unjust assumptions. Your argument is invalid.

Your right. This all DID start because you made a mistake. And continued off of that mistake. You claimed that you said "You will not be given an infraction for this."
You didn't.
If you 'did' then prove your claim. You have so many OTHER screenshots.

Rainmaker said if we continue to fight there would be consequences. I stopped, and began to speak to Archon about his render. This is when you kicked me. After I came back, you began to question Rain about his statement, CLEARLY instigating ANOTHER fight.

There were about 6 witnesses present, ALL on mine and Rain's side, proof that you were instigating and provoking fights.

They have all posted above.

Your argument is invalid.


Seriously. SCWtyTP


[19:12:34] White Rose Dragon : [19:11:50] @ Lexi : I love you sasu
[19:12:51] White Rose Dragon : [19:12:41] @ Sasukat : i love you too <3

[22:38:33] White Rose Dragon : Misa and jas r so perfect together

#SasuRina
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Posts : 626
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 22
Location : inside some machine in some factory somewhere

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Seriously. Left_bar_bleue100/100Seriously. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Age:

Seriously. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously.   Seriously. EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 7:42 pm

Gallows you quote me without reading the quote. I specifically say I didn't print screen all three infractions, but there were three. I promise you that.

Him not using a spoiler tag didn't cause him one infraction. You saying that is irrelevant.

I was not being an "asshole" about it. I said I made a mistake. I didn't apologize and you said that was why I was being a jerk. I am not a person that does apologies because they do not do anything. Action does. I told him he didn't have that infraction. He still raged at me which caused him to get his first one. I was not going at it. I justified my reasoning to why you were wrong when you brought up the same subject not even a minute after you said to shut it. Later I had not turned on you, I had just said your threat was empty and implied that you were just wasting my time giving me a threat like that. I did not ban him for saying "Archon. Stop," I showed the print screen as to why he was banned and reasoning why it was delayed.

I gave you your reasons. You were still raging at me. Archon was raging at me because he was elements friend. You raged at me I am assuming because you misunderstood the situation. It became a bandwagon. Even people that only just joined and didn't know the situation even slightly were against me. It was ridiculous. Bandwagon is ridiculous.

If you are not going to read what I say do not quote me and say something different without proving it when I clearly did. You waste my time doing that because I have to repeat myself.


Screw you Zenmaines:
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/553235_620490354634988_1725859408_n.jpg

Seriously. Zvle3g10

Creator: Daydream king, Isaac

[22:41:38] Archon Dark Heart : you are my best frenemy
Back to top Go down

Black Feathers

Lucian

Posts : 241
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-04-01
Age : 21

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Seriously. Left_bar_bleue100/100Seriously. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Age:

Seriously. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously.   Seriously. EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 7:50 pm

lever this what they say in you instigating this is your chance to show your the bigger man but yo had to psot to show youri nthe right when i actually i never saw you sayign to arose about explaining himself i was there from the start everyone told you to and rose to let it go but you went on and on jsut to prove yourself i nthe right i can admit rose did sy somethings he shouldnt of said but your not i nthe clear either both or you are i nthe worng and gallows was askign you your reason for banning rose but you cleared the chat several times before we anyne can see what was going on that can look liek your covering your tracks of making big mistake.


Seriously. T67RHKd
Seriously. Slayer_s_banner_by_dshredder-d6bvkd0

Seriously. Tled_1_copy_by_scorpionking234-d6rckz0


Darkened gales, become the wings that soar from resolved hope! Synchro Summon! Soar, "Black-winged Dragon"
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Posts : 626
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 22
Location : inside some machine in some factory somewhere

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Seriously. Left_bar_bleue100/100Seriously. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Age:

Seriously. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously.   Seriously. EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 7:54 pm

I never stated you insulted evil... I never even brought up evil... I did notice my mistake and I told you you didn't have an infraction. Again I did not apologize because to me apologies do nothing. I do not like apologies because it is a silly way that many people have thought of to make everything better when it does not change the past. Thus that was not your first infraction. In my post I showed myself saying which one your first infraction was. For the third time "Archon. Stop." was NOT the reason you were banned! Is noone reading what i post without replying to it?

The first ban shouldn't even be directed at me. I gave you infractions for it and Evil was the one who banned you there. Besides Archon is human too. He is wrong sometimes. You have been repeatedly implying that people don't make mistakes and everything they do is on purpose when the fact is that is not true.

Me making that assumption is irrelevant to my proof I will admit that. It was just me trying to clear things up. The fact I assumed that (which i made it very clear I wasn't sure of it) was just for any possible clarifications to see multiple sides of the story.

When I said I would not ban you i followed up. You either missed it or is purposely leaving it out. I do not know the reason but either way I followed up with a paraphrase of "I will not ban you if you can justify why I am a 'shitty mod' and that how it was I gave gallows a good reason to get aggrovated at me."

Ele.me.nt you do not have proof that I did not say that. However I know I say that and you have already made multiple mistakes about the objective situation at hand.

6 on rain's side? I count 2 people arguing against me other than you and gallows. The rest did nothing. There was another that joined towards the end that was yelling at me without seeing anything which I do not count because of bandwagon.

Gallows is not even reading what I post and Element you are off on so many things objectively of what happened. I am done with this. This is wasting my time.


Screw you Zenmaines:
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/553235_620490354634988_1725859408_n.jpg

Seriously. Zvle3g10

Creator: Daydream king, Isaac

[22:41:38] Archon Dark Heart : you are my best frenemy
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Posts : 543
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2013-02-17
Age : 20
Location : somewhere, riding on the back of valkoor the luck dragon

Seriously. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously.   Seriously. EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 7:57 pm

lever, you totally said that he insulted evil, buyt i dont have evidence. you definitely did say he had insulted evil


Spoiler:
 



Seriously. Sig10
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvermoondrow.blogspot.com

Gallows

Zed

Posts : 929
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-01-26

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Seriously. Left_bar_bleue100/100Seriously. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Age:

Seriously. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously.   Seriously. EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 7:58 pm

lever10 wrote:
Gallows you quote me without reading the quote. I specifically say I didn't print screen all three infractions, but there were three. I promise you that.

I read that. Smile
You can promise as much as you want. You have no proof and mostly your screens show your wrong desicions. That and the fact that everyone on the chatbox at that time is indeed pointing the finger at you, is prove enough for me.

lever10 wrote:
Him not using a spoiler tag didn't cause him one infraction. You saying that is irrelevant.

It isn't irrelevant because this was your first mistake. This was were it all started.

lever10 wrote:
I was not being an "asshole" about it. I said I made a mistake. I didn't apologize and you said that was why I was being a jerk. I am not a person that does apologies because they do not do anything. Action does. I told him he didn't have that infraction. He still raged at me which caused him to get his first one. I was not going at it. I justified my reasoning to why you were wrong when you brought up the same subject not even a minute after you said to shut it. Later I had not turned on you, I had just said your threat was empty and implied that you were just wasting my time giving me a threat like that. I did not ban him for saying "Archon. Stop," I showed the print screen as to why he was banned and reasoning why it was delayed.

Your reasoning why it was delayed is a poor excuse and you know that. Even IF it is true, it was his 2nd infraction and the mere feact that you waited for him to post again just so you could ban him is enough. Even more: You IMMEDIATLY cleared the chat for none of us to screen what you just did and when I asked you about what you did the first thing you said was: "I didn't catch what Archon said" but you still banned Rose although he was telling Archon not to make it worse.
Yes, my threat was empty and I knew that from the start. It was supposed to be empty. It was nothing but a distraction for you and maybe a point for you to stop and think about what you had been doing the past 10 minutes.

lever10 wrote:
I gave you your reasons. You were still raging at me. Archon was raging at me because he was elements friend. You raged at me I am assuming because you misunderstood the situation. It became a bandwagon. Even people that only just joined and didn't know the situation even slightly were against me. It was ridiculous. Bandwagon is ridiculous.

You reasons were ridicolous, too. You randomly banned Rose at a randomly chosen point of time, after his last infraction (which, again, would have been a kick) because he said "Archon. Stop.". Not even mentioning that Rose had dropped the argument for a long time till you HAD to bring it up AGAIN and made him say that. You can come up with all kind of excuses but the fact that you didn't even know what Archon said and you thought Rose was beeing rude is true and we all know that.
No. Everyone involved had been there beforehand. They had seen our dispute but they didn't say anything, because they did not want to endure the same shit me and Rose had to go through. Bandwagon happened because everyone that took a look at the chatbox saw your ridicolous excuses and your stupid behaviour.

lever10 wrote:
If you are not going to read what I say do not quote me and say something different without proving it when I clearly did. You waste my time doing that because I have to repeat myself.

I could reply the same to you. You grabbed one or the other statement from my post above and tried to prove them wrong, at which you failed. You didn't even mention the fact that there was never a ban appropriate, either for Rose or for me.


lever10 wrote:
For the third time "Archon. Stop." was NOT the reason you were banned! Is noone reading what i post without replying to it?

And for the third time: Then where was his third infraction, why did you leave him a random time frame before the ban, and why did you only react after he posted that? Also, why did you first react to my qestion why you banned him with a statement clearly saying you did not catch what Archon said but implying you assumed Rose was beeing rude/disrespectufull? That excuse is just poor and everyone saw that.


Last edited by Gallows on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Posts : 626
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 22
Location : inside some machine in some factory somewhere

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Seriously. Left_bar_bleue100/100Seriously. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Age:

Seriously. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously.   Seriously. EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:01 pm

slayertakim wrote:
lever this what they say in you instigating this is your chance to show your the bigger man but yo had to psot to show youri nthe right when i actually i never saw you sayign to arose about explaining himself i was there from the start everyone told you to and rose to let it go but you went on and on jsut to prove yourself i nthe right i can admit rose did sy somethings he shouldnt of said but your not i nthe clear either both or you are i nthe worng and gallows was askign you your reason for banning rose but you cleared the chat several times before we anyne can see what was going on that can look liek your covering your tracks of making big mistake.

Honestly I misread instigate. I do not know what instigate means and thought it had said investigate as in rose telling me to prove it, which I did. I thank you for being the first to say Rose did some things he shouldn't have, and I also thank you that you say I did some things wrong. You are the very first person to even consider both sides instead of taking the 2v1 situation. I had told Gallows why rose was banned and he still insisted on it, saying there were only two infractions because I only had proof for two even though one of them shows rose basically saying he was already at two infractions.

I kept clearing because it is my JOB settle and then clear the arguments. Most of you were there so what the heck would I be able to cover with a clear after you all have read it? Are you seeing the issue with your logic on the clearing here?


Screw you Zenmaines:
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/553235_620490354634988_1725859408_n.jpg

Seriously. Zvle3g10

Creator: Daydream king, Isaac

[22:41:38] Archon Dark Heart : you are my best frenemy
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Posts : 543
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2013-02-17
Age : 20
Location : somewhere, riding on the back of valkoor the luck dragon

Seriously. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously.   Seriously. EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:03 pm

lever, if you dont know a word look it up, dont just assume it is a typo


Spoiler:
 



Seriously. Sig10
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvermoondrow.blogspot.com

lever10

Leona

Posts : 626
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 22
Location : inside some machine in some factory somewhere

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Seriously. Left_bar_bleue100/100Seriously. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Age:

Seriously. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously.   Seriously. EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:04 pm

[quote="lever10"]
slayertakim wrote:
Honestly I misread instigate.

... really dude? I said I misread it not assumed it was a type -_-


Screw you Zenmaines:
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/553235_620490354634988_1725859408_n.jpg

Seriously. Zvle3g10

Creator: Daydream king, Isaac

[22:41:38] Archon Dark Heart : you are my best frenemy
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Posts : 626
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 22
Location : inside some machine in some factory somewhere

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Seriously. Left_bar_bleue100/100Seriously. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Age:

Seriously. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously.   Seriously. EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:06 pm

I told you I am done so I did not read all of that. This is probably the 5th or 6th time I am saying this. I do not have all 3 infractions on imgur. However this clearly shows white knew he was already nearing his third infraction.

https://i.imgur.com/wXQMCMv.png


Screw you Zenmaines:
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/553235_620490354634988_1725859408_n.jpg

Seriously. Zvle3g10

Creator: Daydream king, Isaac

[22:41:38] Archon Dark Heart : you are my best frenemy
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Posts : 929
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-01-26

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Seriously. Left_bar_bleue100/100Seriously. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Age:

Seriously. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously.   Seriously. EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:08 pm

There was no third infraction. You can't even say what the third one was. That screen proves he was getting pissed at your biased and egomaniacal actions.
Back to top Go down

Rose la Kill

Zed

Posts : 319
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2013-03-09
Age : 21
Location : Indianapolis In

Seriously. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously.   Seriously. EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:10 pm

I'm going to wait my ban out, and be the bigger person here.
Lever. You are the worst mod ever.


Seriously. SCWtyTP


[19:12:34] White Rose Dragon : [19:11:50] @ Lexi : I love you sasu
[19:12:51] White Rose Dragon : [19:12:41] @ Sasukat : i love you too <3

[22:38:33] White Rose Dragon : Misa and jas r so perfect together

#SasuRina
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Posts : 543
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2013-02-17
Age : 20
Location : somewhere, riding on the back of valkoor the luck dragon

Seriously. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously.   Seriously. EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:27 pm

hahahaha, he banned me too, now isnt that just great?


Spoiler:
 



Seriously. Sig10
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvermoondrow.blogspot.com
Sponsored content



Seriously. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously.   Seriously. Empty

Back to top Go down
 

Seriously.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: ODA Forum Archive :: Announcements-