Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sea Coast (North)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Sea Coast (North) Left_bar_bleue100/100Sea Coast (North) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Sea Coast (North) Empty
PostSubject: Sea Coast (North)   Sea Coast (North) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:49 am

After Augusto lost the grip of his mother, he kept looking everywhere for her. The storm was weakening. Augusto kept crying and crying for his mother. He hit a rock and started to black out. His eyes were opening. He heard a cry and he thought it was his mother but he soon found out it wasn't. That pokemon was an Eevee.
Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Sea Coast (North) Left_bar_bleue100/100Sea Coast (North) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Sea Coast (North) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea Coast (North)   Sea Coast (North) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:51 am

(forgot a pic sorry)
Sea Coast (North) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrqmu4ymUBZVSGg96lbnSJC0JJt5fxqrjoZU7vtOR8n7MfsjVavA
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Location : somewhere, riding on the back of valkoor the luck dragon

Sea Coast (North) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea Coast (North)   Sea Coast (North) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:56 am

Eivan had been walking around the beach, trying to find some gravelrocks, but what he found was more interesting than that. he found a dratini, and said, " hey whats your name, where are you from? i haven't seen you around the island before, maybe you got washed ashore. tell me i why were you crying?
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvermoondrow.blogspot.com

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Sea Coast (North) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea Coast (North)   Sea Coast (North) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:04 am

Augusto was hesitant but he said " Hi my name is Augusto." He didn't want to say the rest but if this Eevee could help he had too. " I am from the sea and I'm crying because I lost my mother in the storm and last thing I remember is me hitting my head with a rock."
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Sea Coast (North) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea Coast (North)   Sea Coast (North) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:07 am

"i'm not sure where your mother might be, but i will try and help you find her if i can." Eivan pulls an oran berry out of his backpack and offers it to augusto. "it might help you feel a bit better."
Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Sea Coast (North) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea Coast (North)   Sea Coast (North) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:20 am

Augusto felt happy but really sad at the same time. "Thanks" said Augusto. He was so hungry and he loved Oran Berries. He decided to trust Eivan and said " Ok where do we look first?"
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Sea Coast (North) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea Coast (North)   Sea Coast (North) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:21 am

lets try walking down the shoreline, see if she washed to shore he like you did.
Back to top Go down

kirafalon

Leona

Sea Coast (North) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea Coast (North)   Sea Coast (North) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:23 am

(okay guys real quick i know i didnt put much rules to the RP but try to make the post longer so that we have a story to built on okay atleast make a paragraph or two)
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Sea Coast (North) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea Coast (North)   Sea Coast (North) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:24 am

okay, i will try from now on.
Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Sea Coast (North) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea Coast (North)   Sea Coast (North) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:25 am

"Ok" said Augusto. He was sure his mother was there and hurried over there. He saw nothing. " She isn't there." He wanted to start crying again but he had to be brave so he kept walking and walking until he saw 2 blue figures. He thought could it be his mother and another pokemon?
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Sea Coast (North) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea Coast (North)   Sea Coast (North) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:29 am

"Hey wait up little guy," said Eivan trying to keep the pace of the young dratini, but was finding how hard it was. "Hey could that possibly be your mother and another pokemon over ther? Lets go find out" when eivan finally got to the dratini he was out of breath and said, "I need to catch my breath, so lets stop for a minute, i know you want to find your mother, but i can only go so fast."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sea Coast (North) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea Coast (North)   Sea Coast (North) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sea Coast (North)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Miscellaneous Archive :: Role Play-