Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slifer Leader Introduction (Taisakuno Shouri)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

Slifer Leader Introduction (Taisakuno Shouri) Empty
PostSubject: Slifer Leader Introduction (Taisakuno Shouri)   Slifer Leader Introduction (Taisakuno Shouri) EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:12 pm

With being busy as a wittle Staff member at ODA, I've had a little bit of less time to do things that I want to do as an ODA member as well. You know those little wars, tourneys, testing, and events. Yeah the fun but also tiring things at the same time. So now its time to formally introduce myself.

Who are you?

I am Taisakuno Shouri, the new dorm leader for Slifer Red. I must say, it is quite fitting that the only 3 testers are leaders of the 3 dorms of ODA. The irony there. Some of you may not know me, and I may not know the majority of slifers, but thats what this introduction is for. For me to get to know you guys, and explain who I am as a duelist.

Yes, I do play competitively and use the meta, but that does not mean I don't know how to have fun, as I can relate to most of you fellow slifers as a duelist about a whole year ago. Forcing myself not to play the meta and forbidding myself to using cards like Tour Guide, but that was back then so I'm not going to go into that xD.

After being taught things that are important to become better as a duelist from a great online duelist friend or whatever you want to call them, he inspired me to strive and do the same thing. Teach others how to have fun in what they do and to become better. Heres the trick. Theres no reason to force yourself to become better if you aren't going to have fun in doing it, and in what you are learning in the process. There will always be those that will Talk trash and try to down you, but you have to let that go, and know that you are trying to the goal you want.

I am a person that is fair and open to most things people want to talk about to me. You can talk to me about things, and if you need help, I most likely will try my best to help you, when needed. I treat people with respect, as long as they treat others with respect, and don't talk trash to anyone as a duelist. We don't want people quitting the game, because someone thinks they are better than everyone else.

What is your goal as Slifer Leader?

Ok so my goal as a Slifer Leader is to get you guys better, and have the ability to rank up and make Ra Yellow, or even great surpass to Obelisk Blue you have that ambition. Not only that, but I want to be able to show you guys, that you can have a lot of fun in the game, even with said "Meta" decks that everyone complains about. After all, the game is about trying to have fun, and play well doing it right?

How are we gonna do lessons?

Every week I am supposed to assign lessons and an homework due at the end of each Friday. You can pm your answer or post it on the lesson thread for homework. I expect most people to at least attempt to do the homework. If I tell you attempted, I will respond back to your attempt with a positive feedback, and also try to give any suggestions that you might also want to consider in your response. I am not sure how exactly I will do lessons, but I will try sub-dividing weekly lessons into parts, And/or make monthly schedules : EX. Week 1 will always be an essay lesson. Week 2 can be a duel puzzle or something duel related. Week 3 will be duel related, or interactive. and Week 4 will be something I will try making a bit interesting, such as a Monthly quiz, project, Live lesson, or a quiz so I can see the progress of the slifers.

Rules and Instructions for Certain Lessons?

For Essays I will follow increase the effort and standard until the standard reaches Lever10's Standard, because he is the next leader you get if you rank up into Ra Yellow. I do think you should try putting in detail oriented answers (not like you are writing an essay paper), but the essay should be well written and checked for Grammar, Spelling, etc. when you post it. DO NOT PLAGARISE ANYTHING (This is different from someone helping you make a deck and helping you witha deck skeleton ie. Cards that should be in a deck and staples).Anything un-organized, or no effort will most likely be ignored. When we do dueling involved lessons (Including beating certain decks or meta decks) I need the following.

• Pic of your deck.
  • Pic of the winning Turn, and an explanation of your opponent's deck to verify It was what you were playing.

I wil try adding in Bonus Homeworks for the lesson, for those who want to get more out of the lesson, instead of just standard. Other than that, any extra instructions will be posted on the lesson.

What do I get for trying?

You get awarded OD for trying, but if I see someone who is trying hard, they might be awarded something great. Just try hard, do your best, and you just might be recognized.

I would like for all Slifers to sign up and introduce yourselves on this thread. Any new slifer can join this thread as they join the academy as well. With that being said, I am certain I WILL be a great Slifer Leader and lead you guys well. Remember, you can always pm me, if you have any questions or need help.

Slifer Attendance Sheet
Back to top Go down

shino

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Slifer Leader Introduction (Taisakuno Shouri)   Slifer Leader Introduction (Taisakuno Shouri) EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:15 pm

Man you sure went all out with that intro didn't ya tai Razz well most of you all now me but may as well post some thing meaning full. Skill is only a measure of were your at but heart is a measure of were you can go.

Ow and for thoughts that dont now me names shino. Been at oda for some time and love it here. If you need any thing for the most part i will be more then willing to help you if i have the time.

Last edited by shino on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Black Feathers

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Slifer Leader Introduction (Taisakuno Shouri) Left_bar_bleue100/100Slifer Leader Introduction (Taisakuno Shouri) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Slifer Leader Introduction (Taisakuno Shouri)   Slifer Leader Introduction (Taisakuno Shouri) EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:49 pm

that was long but now i will introduce myself im slayertakim aka the blackwinged duelist(if you dont get it, i will tell you i run blackwings there my fav deck)
i enjoy having fun and other things and your one of those people who dare say blackwings arent good then you havent seen me use them
Back to top Go down

kirafalon

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Slifer Leader Introduction (Taisakuno Shouri)   Slifer Leader Introduction (Taisakuno Shouri) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:04 am

Well Tai you set the standard so here we go. Hey im Kira a little new at this but that doesnt matter love it here and if you want to be food for my dragons my red eyes is always hungry so look me up and will duel.
Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Slifer Leader Introduction (Taisakuno Shouri) Left_bar_bleue100/100Slifer Leader Introduction (Taisakuno Shouri) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Slifer Leader Introduction (Taisakuno Shouri)   Slifer Leader Introduction (Taisakuno Shouri) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:25 am

Hi I am Aj16amc. I am kinda new but that doesnt mean I don't know much. I may be a young red nut don't underestimate me!
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Slifer Leader Introduction (Taisakuno Shouri)   Slifer Leader Introduction (Taisakuno Shouri) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:27 am

congratilations on becoming slifer leader i hope to see great things from you as leader. XD
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slifer Leader Introduction (Taisakuno Shouri)   Slifer Leader Introduction (Taisakuno Shouri) Empty

Back to top Go down

Slifer Leader Introduction (Taisakuno Shouri)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1