Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walking Dead Character Creation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Walking Dead Character Creation Left_bar_bleue100/100Walking Dead Character Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Walking Dead Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Walking Dead Character Creation   Walking Dead Character Creation EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:19 pm

all applications must follow this set-up
Name: (your characters name)
picture: (a picture of your character)
weight: (how much does your character weigh)
height: (how heavy is your character)
weapon of choice: (your characters favorite weapon it will be easier to kill zombies for you with this weapon and harder to kill them with other weapons)
bio: (here you write how your survivor first discovered the zombies and what there plan is to survive.)

and finally the attribute points
as your character survives/kills zombies/etc. i will award you with attribute points which you can split between any of your skills. you will start out with 10 points to split right now and each attribute will help your character throughout the story.
strength: (used for moving barricades, lifting stuff, or anything else that would require strentgh)
stamina: (if you are traveling on feet or need to run this will allow you to run further before tireing out)
intelligence:(for those who have a a higher intelligence i will give them hints such as there is a weapon hidden near by or there are zombies near by etc. this will also allow you to do stuff such as hot wire cars)
once your character dies all of there attribute points will be lost and you will have to start over with a new character. so its best to do everthing you can to survive.
also there weapons and items will be left where they were when the character died for other survivors to take if they find them or know where you left them.

Finally, the roleplay will start out in a small town with only basic shops such as wal-mart, target, and grocery stores. so this will be all there is to start out with.
once the roleplay expands survivors will be moving out of the town to wherever it is they plan to go.

Last edited by jammy on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Walking Dead Character Creation Left_bar_bleue100/100Walking Dead Character Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Character Creation   Walking Dead Character Creation EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:27 pm

What about age? Don't need that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Character Creation   Walking Dead Character Creation EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:54 pm

So it's similar to dead island.
Name: Brain slayer.
picture:Walking Dead Character Creation Blade-leather-coat__49677
weight:90 kg
height: 186 cm
weapon of choice:Barret 50.cal
Walking Dead Character Creation Barrett82A1
Bio: My character is a guy from a diffrent dimension who was hurling trough dimensions to save his own planet from ultimate destruction. As he was entering our inner orbit his space shit was hit by a pack of meteors which lead to a crash of course as the ship crashed the town people found him and were taking care of because he was almost 3 months in coma and uncounsious. That's where the adventure begins.

strenght: 4 attribute points
stamina: 3 -"- -"-
intelligence:3 -"- -"-

Last edited by Glacier Blader on Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Character Creation   Walking Dead Character Creation EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:08 pm

Actually I think it is supposed to be like "The Walking Dead", which is a realistic approach to the thematic.
Not sure if such characters are allowed because Rules say "1. No god playing (making your character invincible or doing the outrageously impossible)" and I'd say a diffrent dimension etc. is quite impossible. I was about to post my character, but I'll wait and see what jammy says, so I can adapt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Character Creation   Walking Dead Character Creation EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:15 pm

Lol little SF doesn't make him invincible or anything and it's not outrageously immposible like i said Sience--Fiction and we didn't start the roleplay it means you can't do anything outrageous in the roleplay this is only character creation.
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Character Creation   Walking Dead Character Creation EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:17 pm

So, character creation isn't part of the RP? I'd say it is even the most important part. Very Happy
But as I said, it is not my place to decide, and I will wait for what jammy says. If he agrees with you, I can make my character more over the top then I was planning to, because I thought it was realistic.
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Character Creation   Walking Dead Character Creation EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:22 pm

yes this is suppose to be realistic like the walking dead hence the name. and also age is required i forgot about that
Back to top Go down

kirafalon

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Character Creation   Walking Dead Character Creation EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:38 pm

Name: Galen Xanders

picture: Walking Dead Character Creation Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzqw2NCXh_7OrQVjongsSvCXnbrUaKz1SB3y4wq2xG9gCwXJlw

weight: 180 pounds

height: six foot

weapon of choice: Kampilan, a sword use in the Philippine archipelago Walking Dead Character Creation Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTB3aKhKGVEpg37kC8zrf3sJ2kSAfGlMzmmUJHNApnmvbV1QIKGyQ

bio: Galen is the son of the one of the world leading archaeological couple his father is a paleontologist and his mother has a passion for finding lost tombs. So when he finish high school he went to special college program in the Philippines where he study Ancient History and martial arts to pass the time.

He was living in the Philippines for the past 8 years earning his degree in ancient history so for his parents 20 year anniversary he decided to come back home with a gift for both his parents for his father a Kampilan he bought from his martial arts master in the Philippines since his dad likes everything exotic the sword sounded like a perfect gift and for his mother a necklace with a topaz carve in the shape of the Egyptian symbol of life.

When he landed home he was late since his flight was delay and it would take another two hours to get to the town since the airport was far away so he rented the car and drove home until he was running out gas and found the only gas station open at midnight which he found strange he had both gifts in the passenger seat in wrapped boxes so he got out and lock the car, and that's where his adventure begins.

Attribute points

Strength: 2
Stamina: 3
Intelligence: 5

Last edited by kirafalon on Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Character Creation   Walking Dead Character Creation EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:46 am

kirafalon wrote:
Name: Galen Xanders

picture: Walking Dead Character Creation Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzqw2NCXh_7OrQVjongsSvCXnbrUaKz1SB3y4wq2xG9gCwXJlw

weight: 180 pounds

height: six foot

weapon of choice: Kampilan, a sword use in the Philippine archipelago Walking Dead Character Creation Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTB3aKhKGVEpg37kC8zrf3sJ2kSAfGlMzmmUJHNApnmvbV1QIKGyQ

bio: Galen is the son of the one of the world leading archaeological couple his father is a paleontologist and his mother has a passion for finding lost tombs. So when he finish high school he went to special college program in the Philippines where he study Ancient History and martial arts to pass the time.

He was living in the Philippines for the past 8 years earning his degree in ancient history so for his parents 20 year anniversary he decided to come back home with a gift for both his parents for his father a Kampilan he bought from his martial arts master in the Philippines since his dad likes everything exotic the sword sounded like a perfect gift and for his mother a necklace with a topaz carve in the shape of the Egyptian symbol of life.

When he landed home he was late since his flight was delay and it would take another two hours to get to the town since the airport was far away so he rented the car and drove home until he was running out gas and found the only gas station open at midnight which he found strange he had both gifts in the passenger seat in wrapped boxes so he got out and lock the car, and that's where his adventure begins.

Attribute points

Strength: 3
Stamina: 4
Intelligence: 3

Character approved. however i think he would be more on the intelligence part of the attribute points do to his bio.
Back to top Go down

kirafalon

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Character Creation   Walking Dead Character Creation EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:05 am

you think so? i made the intelligence lower since he doesnt know the situation well been away for so many years
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Character Creation   Walking Dead Character Creation EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:20 am

I was just thinking so because how you mentioned his schooling.
but its up to you.
Just make sure if your gonna change it you do it before you enter the roleplay.
and i set you up perfectly to join in.
Back to top Go down

kirafalon

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Character Creation   Walking Dead Character Creation EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:26 am

ok Jam i edited now i think is a better fit for his bio
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Character Creation   Walking Dead Character Creation EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:28 am

Glacier Blader wrote:
So it's similar to dead island.
Name: Brain slayer.
picture:Walking Dead Character Creation Blade-leather-coat__49677
weight:90 kg
height: 186 cm
weapon of choice:Barret 50.cal
Walking Dead Character Creation Barrett82A1
Bio: My character is a guy from a diffrent dimension who was hurling trough dimensions to save his own planet from ultimate destruction. As he was entering our inner orbit his space shit was hit by a pack of meteors which lead to a crash of course as the ship crashed the town people found him and were taking care of because he was almost 3 months in coma and uncounsious. That's where the adventure begins.

strenght: 4 attribute points
stamina: 3 -"- -"-
intelligence:3 -"- -"-

please edit your character to make him realistic as traveling through different dimensions is not possible (at least in our current time)
Back to top Go down

Black Feathers

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Character Creation   Walking Dead Character Creation EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:28 am

nice
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Character Creation   Walking Dead Character Creation EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 3:04 am

slayertakim wrote:
nice

please make sure posts are longer than one word and that they add to the topic otherwise it is spam, if you want to post nice that is fine but add something else and dont make one word posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Character Creation   Walking Dead Character Creation Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking Dead Character Creation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1