Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!


Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Academy of Magic Character Creation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Ventriloquist

Zed

Posts : 994
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2012-12-02
Location : USA

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age:

PostSubject: Academy of Magic Character Creation   Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:18 am

The Rules!

Ok, Basic logic applies. ALL CHARACTER WILL BE HUMAN! That aside, you are free to explore any sorts of magic including shape shifting(Eventually but NOT YET! Meaning fully, completely human in both story and character right now). Basic rules are things like do not make a God Mod Character. Meaning don't make him all powerful and perfect. Character MUST HAVE FLAWS! Please be sure to add them, and make them obvious in the BIO section. This makes your character interesting and approachable. Now, for the character sheet no? Read on my friends, read on.

Teacher or Student?

Rather simple, would you like to play a teacher, or a student. Teacher must show a knowledge in the field they wish to teach so pm me about this. Or state you know what your doing your post with your sheet. ALSO! You may play both a teacher and a student, simply create two character sheets, as one character cannot be both, but one player indeed can.

The Sheet!

Ethnicity: Are you black, white, asian?
Hometown: Self explanatory, can be fictional or realistic.
Grade Level: Freshman through senior OR Teacher, in which case state the class you are teacher like; Alchemy Teacher, etc.
Name: Character's Name.
Alias: If any.
Age: Hold old is your character?
Sex: Character's Sex.
Birth Date: Character's Birthday.
Magic Affinity: What magic does your character specialize in? (Though you can purchase magic outside your affinity, you will be weaker in it.)
Height: Character's Height.
Weight: Character's Weight.
Eyes: Character's Eye Color.
Hair: Character's Hair color and style.
Other: Other Information of your Character you want to add.
Picture: Picture of your Character.
Small Bio: There is no length recruitment, feel free to write as much or as little as you want but do try to write as much as you "Can" so that other come to know your character better. ADD FLAWS AND STRENGTHS HERE!
Magic Purchases: This section will be updated by a mod or admin as you learn new magics. Upon entering the academy you will have "None" until you fill out an app for magic selection, which will be coming soon so look for the link in the main RP thread.
Quote: Quote for you character. Yes this is needed.

The Judgement!


Send in this sheet, in a post in this thread and your character will be looked over, and decided if they are acceptable. I will have final say in this, but will talk it over with most likely Moku and Blaze. That said, send those apps people! That is all!

The Conclusion!


"There is no greater feeling of loneliness, than not knowing one's self."

Official 1st Gym Leader of ODA
Everybody Lies:
 


Last edited by Ventriloquist on Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Ventriloquist

Zed

Posts : 994
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2012-12-02
Location : USA

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age:

PostSubject: Re: Academy of Magic Character Creation   Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:18 am

Picture:
https://i.imgur.com/ofD2B.jpg
((Minus the elf ears))
Ethnicity: Caucasian.
Hometown: Dallas Texas.
Grade Level: Junior.
Name: Kyle Vaughn
Alias: Ky or Kai (Pronounced Ka-eye-)
Age:17
Sex: Male
Birth Date: October 12
Magic Affinity: Alchemy
Height: 6'2''
Weight: 175lbs
Eyes: Green
Hair: Blonde/Straight/Longer than shoulder length
Other: Slender, physically fit. Light skin.
Small Bio: Ky is a mysterious, but charming character. Though he is friendly, caring and cooperative he can most of the time also seem rather secretive and sometime reclusive.  Ky's darkest secret, is also the source of his deepest regrets and his strongest fears. While he was still young to the world, naive, he lost someone very close to him. They called her prey, victim. He called her Emily. He was not able to stop the attack, told her earlier that day that he'd had to take care of something and would see he later that night. The most brutal part, is the shocking irony behind the full story...a tail for another day. His beliefs are a bit abstract, in that he believes all can be understood; their power merely a function of their own specific truths. This is not to say that he discounts the presence of gods or magic, rather that he does not fear them simply because he does not understand them. On some level, however, he does believe in a kind of afterlife, likely more a product of his desire to earn forgiveness for his inaction than any source of logic or reason.He fears death, fears being caged and helpless, being forced to watch without being able to act. Deep down he fears that he might never be able to forgive himself for not at least trying, that no matter what he does in penance he will still blame himself for what happened back then. More than anything he fears that even with everything he’s learned it won’t be enough and he will be helpless again, and that is why he keeps searching for knowledge and power.
Magic Purchases: None
Quote:"Learn to accept who you are for there is no greater feeling of loneliness than not knowing one's self. "

This Character Is Approved By Ventriloquist! Now Join The RP! ^.^


"There is no greater feeling of loneliness, than not knowing one's self."

Official 1st Gym Leader of ODA
Everybody Lies:
 


Last edited by Ventriloquist on Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Rose la Kill

Zed

Posts : 319
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2013-03-09
Age : 20
Location : Indianapolis In

PostSubject: Re: Academy of Magic Character Creation   Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:11 am

Picture:
Looks exactly like that.

Ethnicity: Italian

Hometown: Venice, Italy

Grade Level: Freshman

Occupation; Student

Name: Rose Asmodeus

Alias: Rose

Age: 14

Sex: Male

Birth Date: October 10th 1998 (10/10/98)

Magic Affinity: Natural Magic AKA Green Speak

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 135 lbs

Eyes: Purple

Hair: White hair, straight down to lower neck

Other: Born in Italy, but does not speak Italian; Only Italian phrases. Speaks
Arabic and English

Spoiler:
 

Quote: Crescere o morire. "Grow or die."


This Character Is Approved By Ventriloquist! Now Join The RP! ^.^





[19:12:34] White Rose Dragon : [19:11:50] @ Lexi : I love you sasu
[19:12:51] White Rose Dragon : [19:12:41] @ Sasukat : i love you too <3

[22:38:33] White Rose Dragon : Misa and jas r so perfect together

#SasuRina


Last edited by White Rose Dragon on Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

N

Leona

Posts : 294
Reputation : -7
Join date : 2013-01-06
Age : 20
Location : Croatia,Repusnica

PostSubject: Re: Academy of Magic Character Creation   Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:26 am

Ethnicity: white
Hometown: Croatia,repusnica
Grade Level: Freshman
Name: Rinkizumo
Alias: none yet
Age: 16
Sex: male
Birth Date: 21/12/1996
Magic Affinity: Manipulation AKA Glamor Magic
Height: 1.85 m
Weight: 75 kg
Eyes: Yellow
Hair: Gray hair
Other: NA
Small Bio: He is very lazy.He cant stand Heat.He doesn't sleep more then a hour a day.(thats all i could think off.
Magic Purchases: None
Quote: " If you can't win the game,if you can't solve the puzzle,Then you are just a loser"





Last edited by N on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Posts : 3368
Reputation : 118
Join date : 2013-02-03

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
84/84  (84/84)
Age: 29

PostSubject: Re: Academy of Magic Character Creation   Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:33 am

Ethnicity: White

Hometown: Capital City, Relinquo, Imagi.

Grade Level: Junior

Name: Lysander

Alias: The Magical Hero

Age: 25

Sex: Male

Birth Date: October 21

Magic Affinity:Elemental Magic-Fire/Lightning

Height: 6' 2"

Weight: 175 lbs

Eyes: When not shrouded by aura, green

Hair: Auburn, short, uneven

Other: An orphan of the War of Twilight, Lysander is the only one from Capital City of Relinquo to escape the massacre of the Shadow known as Ashura. He devoted his life to the study of the arcane in the Regnum Arcane Academy and hoped to one day reclaim the world of Imagi from the tyrannical clutches of Ashura.

Picture:
Spoiler:
 

Small Bio: Born to the mercenary father Aaron, Lysander grew up in Capital City, the capital of Relinquo. Being the poverty-ridden country it was, food was a luxury and money was all that talked. His father earned a fair deal doing contracts for General Phiros of the Relinquo Mercenary Army, but not nearly enough to support himself and his wife and two childern. Lysander often helped look after his younger sister, Elise, while his mother found work at the pub. The kids were often alone and did not know their parents well enough when the day came. The day Ashura, the Shadow of Luna, razed the country from sea to sea. Lysander and Elise barely escaped.
During the children's trek to Regnum (the north kingdom) they were assaulted by highway men. Lysander was only 9 and could barely hold the steel short sword he had stolen from the city but when the men managed to grab his sister, who was only 3, from him...he let loose a power from within that he had never known. An arcane glow came over his eyes and a blast of raw energy scattered across the field, striking and dazing the robbers with jolts of what seemed to be a mix of fire and lightning. To his dismay however, the blast not only killed a few men, but he also found his baby sister lying lifeless on the road. Her body has scorch marks and gashes, making it unclear if he had caused the death or if it had been the highway men.
He buried his sister the best he could and made his way to Regnum Metropolis, seeking the famous Arcane Academy now. Years inside the sub-dimensional school, Lysander developed his arcane might and grew into a powerful young sorcerer. His natural talent accelerated his own magical command over the natural elements, allowing him to focus more on other fields of magic. His mastery of enchantments was impressive for one so devoted to evocation magic and Lysander soon after learned to control matter with his mind. Lysander left Regnum's academy, seeking revenge upon those who had destroyed what little life he had had. He soon found he could not defeat the Shadow on his own, and could not return to the academy he had lived at for so long. It was a this time he left the continents of Imagi behind, crossing the seas and seeking a new world. Finding the Academy of Magical Arts was a stroke of pure luck. Now he might be able to master his magical might and find a way to save his home.

Magic Purchases: This section will be updated by a mod or admin as you learn new magics. Upon entering the academy you will have "None" until you fill out an app for magic selection, which will be coming soon so look for the link in the main RP thread.

Quote: Life is pain. Anyone who tells you otherwise is selling something.



This Character Is Approved By Ventriloquist! Now Join The RP! ^.^




Last edited by Nottu on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Posts : 929
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-01-26

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age:

PostSubject: Re: Academy of Magic Character Creation   Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:04 pm

The picture is bad, but all I managed to create:
Spoiler:
 

Ethnicity: South-European

Hometown: Fiore Island, located before the coast of Portugal and Afrika.

Grade Level: Freshman

Name: Marcurio Telvanni

Alias: The Telvanni Prodigy, Fiore's Legacy

Age: 18

Sex: Male

Birth Date: April 4th

Magic Affinity: Elemental aka Color Magic (Water/Ice)

Height: 1.88m ( Should be around 6'2")

Weight: 194lbs

Eyes: The right eye is orange, the left eye is green.

Hair: Has a short beard.
Dark brown hair, very short on the sides and on the back of the head. Longer on top. Basically an Undercut:
Spoiler:
 


Other: Wears 3 earrings on the left ear. Exactly like Zoro from One Piece:
Spoiler:
 

Small Bio:
Spoiler:
 

Quote: "The things you own end up owning you."
(Originally from Chuck Palahniuk's novel Fight Club. Great piece of art!)

This Character Is Approved By Ventriloquist! Now Join The RP! ^.^


Last edited by Gallows on Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Posts : 878
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-02-01
Age : 20
Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
900/100  (900/100)
Age: 17

PostSubject: Re: Academy of Magic Character Creation   Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:40 pm

Picture: Minus Ninetails, the mask, shoes and evil look.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/9186de9b83277210904ad9c58e8dcbfe/tumblr_mik1jgfNBg1s5swyzo1_1280.jpg
Ethnicity: Japanese/American/Caucasian
Hometown: Grand Island Nebraska
Grade Level: Freshman
Name: Sairento Soyokaze (Sare-Ren-tow So-Yo-Ka-Z)
Alias: Sair or Soy (Sare/Soy)
Age: 15
Sex: Male
Birth Date: August 23 (No year due to undetermined timeline. Can you figure out how the month and day are related to wind? :3)
Magic Affinity: Elemental aka Color Magic (Wind)
Height: 5'7 3/4
Weight: 117 5/6 lbs.
Eyes: Grey
Hair: Exactly like picture.
Other:  Wears black sneakers with white soles, laces, and designs. Claustrophobic. Likes cotton candy and Jevin's Every-Flavored Jellies. Willing to steal the Jellies more than gold. (I got bored and threw in a Berties reference from Harry potter.)
Small Bio: The only son of an American man and a Japanese woman, he lived his entire life in Grand Island, within range of Tornado Alley. At the age of 12, he had a good life: brown hair, friends, grades, then it hit him. Literally. A Tornado came out of nowhere (and it wasnt Tornado season), taking him and causing some serious damage. About 5 days after the destruction, he was found unconscious and was brought to a hospital. The doctors couldn't explain the white hair, but he was eventually healthy enough to return to a refugee camp where his parents stayed. The school was untouched so classes for the kids kept going. As he continued to go, kids were always talking about him, how it seems like he's changed. Something happened during the tornado and granted him the hair and undiscovered Wind powers. In less than a month, a sleight-of-hand master and thief has been created. He wasn't caught, and as he was going for something on a high shelf for a teacher in class, they kicked in and most of the room saw and knew something happened there. He realized this and used the powers to his advantage, becoming even more silent and unnoticed in his thefts of only small objects he wanted. At the edge of 15, his annoyance from someone caused him to turn and fire several feathers involuntarily. The person was unharmed, but pinned by iron feathers to a wall. Now he knew he had some kind of power that he should master. That day, a small man knocked on the door, and as he opened it the small face smiled and said "I'm looking for Sairento Soyokaze to give this invitation." He took the letter and was about to close the door, but the little man insisted on coming in. When he finished reading the contents, the man says where he came from, they're looking for those who have magic in their veins and untapped powers. With him finishing the sentence, the room seemed to swirl around Sair, and he feel unconscious. With a burst of wind blowing a few objects around the room, they both disappeared as the parents witnessed their disappearing act. All that was left of their presence was the invitation envelope and explanation of their son's actions and why they took him.
Magic Purchases:
Quote: Don't know, maybe it must've been the wind... (Response when someone tells him something is missing when they don't know he took it.

This Character Is Approved By Ventriloquist! Now Join The RP! ^.^


I am the Lightheart. Darkness Beware.

"From dark and stormy skies... We emerge to punish your greed! We are the Red Lynx, and we've come to take all your treasure!" --Cou Van Giruet's dramatic Intro

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

Xenon Duel Academy Halloween Userbar
Phase Master by Fubuki, Mizore Shirayuki-chan by Ventriloquist. TY guys, love em.


Last edited by Valkoor Lightheart on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Posts : 841
Reputation : 120
Join date : 2013-02-04

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age:

PostSubject: Re: Academy of Magic Character Creation   Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:51 pm

Ethnicity: Caucasian.

Hometown: Adelphi, Ohio

Grade Level: Freshman

Name: Ami-Ra Brooks

Alias: Ami/Amy.

Age: 14

Sex: Female

Birth Date: February 29.

Magic Affinity: Healing.

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 100 lbs.

Eyes: Golden yellow.

Hair: Fringe: Blond. Rest of hair: Rainbow.

Other:Ear piercing: Traditional and Industrial. Navel piercing.

Picture:

Small
Bio: Ami-Ra was born on leap year with an identical sister who goes by Anna-Bell. From birth, Anna-Bell was the sickly one, usually getting sick just by going outside when it's slightly chilled without a jacket or long sleeve shirt. When the twins were about to celebrate their sixth birthday, Anna-Bell ended up lung cancer and eventually needed a lung transplant. Ami-Ra couldn't watch her sister die from something so horrible. When their parents talked to Ami-Ra about how she could lose her twin if she didn't get a lung, Ami-Ra asked how many lungs she had. Their parents said that everyone is born with two and a person can live with one.
Happily, Ami-Ra wanted to give her sister her left lung since it was closest to her heart. Because they were identical, the lung wouldn't be rejected. Due to the selflessness Ami-Ra lives with a horrible scar stretching from her collar bones, down the sternum, around the left side going under her ribs where she had her surgery. Because of this, Anna-Bell lives a pretty normal life with her sister until she decided to go else where to help her healing powers that she learned over the years that she was gifted with.
Unfortunately, Ami-Ra lives on many different kinds of medicines and treatments to keep her one lung healthy and strong since it has to work for two. Ami-Ra learned she loved the sport soccer but wasn't able to keep up with the running, not matter how much she trained herself. The training did strengthen her lung so she could walk around in hot temperatures or cold temperatures without much complications.
Since she loves to help others, she usually goes out of her way to make others happy and make sure they're taken cared of.

Magic
Purchases: None as of right now. Will be updated at a later time.

Quote: "Why, you ask? Because I care."


This Character Is Approved By Ventriloquist! Now Join The RP! ^.^
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

Posts : 1471
Reputation : 39
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 104
Location : The void

PostSubject: Re: Academy of Magic Character Creation   Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:38 pm

Ethnicity: White

Hometown: Vailskyn, Belethor

Grade Level: Teacher (Necromancy)

Name: Vial Cairnthyn

Alias: Zar’Ken

Age: 362 (Through the use of necromancy, he has the young body of age 24)

Sex: Male

Birth Date: He has had so many birthdays that he could care less.

Magic Affinity: Necromancy

Height: 6’2”

Weight: 197 Pounds

Eyes: They change colors each time he sleeps. Though they are most commonly
green.

Hair: Vial’s hair is shaved extremely short and black. Most don’t see his hair as he commonly wears a hood.

Magic Purchases:
Spoiler:
 
Other: He is a war mage. Meaning? Knight/Mage. Fucking awesome.

Picture:
Spoiler:
 

Small Bio: I wasn't sure on the length of "small" so I stuck to my average 1000 word post size.

Spoiler:
 




Quote: “Life is but a broken dream, littered in false hope.”

This Character Is Approved By Ventriloquist! Now Join The RP! ^.^





[19:36:10] Evil : I'm smexy and I know it
[19:37:02] Eren : you still think that evil 
[19:37:06] -Kira- : ur sexy and we know it~

[19:47:26] Katarina : Evil
[19:47:28] Katarina : You're a god
Back to top Go down

Rage

Guest

Posts : 2
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Academy of Magic Character Creation   Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:14 am

Ethnicity: Black

Hometown: Tokyo, Japan

Grade Level: Sophmore

Name: De'Vant Rune

Alias: Solo

Age: 17

Sex: Male

Birth Date: Sept. 22 1995

Magic Affinity: Enviormentalist (manipulate objects with density by touch)

Height: 6"0

Weight: 186lbs

Eyes: Pitch Black, with tinted glasses

Hair: Black Dreadlocks

Other: He always wears headphones, and becomes very angered when someone disturbs his music over minor or irrelevant things.

Picture

Small Bio: De'Vant started his life in the ghettos of the United States before persuing a better life in Tokyo. As a child he spent much of his life being an outcast and accepting animals and music to be his only friends. His gift was discovered while trying to cower and hide from those who did not understand him, in a means of protection his abilities slashed out in a horrific attack. Without his headphones his concentration and focus are alomst completely broken. De'Vant can only manipulte objects with a density of water or higher and he must make a physical connection to do so. He fears making physial contact to others since his father died by his own hands. Now he just tries to live his life as normally as can be, which is very hard to do.

Quote: "Man fears what it does not understand, therefore giving birth to Rage. I am misunderstood."
Back to top Go down

kirafalon

Leona

Posts : 85
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-03-29
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Academy of Magic Character Creation   Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:01 am

Ethnicity: White

Hometown: Cairo, Egypt

Grade Level: Teacher

Magic history teacher: this class will cover everything from how to notice when your powers are getting out of control. To the beginnings of magic such as mythology and magical creatures. Here you will how harness the powers that are in you very blood for magic is in every fiber of our beings if you want to learn about the primal forces of the universe and how they apply to you come join my class and you will discover the mysteries of magic but be warned once you start you wont be the same.

Name: Darius Logan Stone

Alias: The Medjai

Age: 30

Sex: Male

Birth Date: December 21 1983

Magic Affinity: His affinity lies in Air magic due to living in the sands of Egypt for the first 15 years of his life. However he has an amethyst stone around his neck that lets him bend light and make his form hazy to the human eye, not invisible just not noticeable.

Height: six foot three

Weight: 200 pounds

Eyes: Brown eyes.

Hair: Black and to his shoulders.

Other: Has a four claw scar from the right side of his neck to his left hip. And he has a tattoo in the center of his shoulders of the silhouette of a woman with a hunting bow aiming her arrow at his left shoulder blade.

Picture: Picture of your Character.


Small Bio:
Born in a small secluded community in Cairo. The community has been since the time of the pharaohs back in ancient Egypt this community was known as The Order of Ma'at, the purpose of the order was to advice and train the Medjai the secret bodyguards of the pharaohs. However when Cleopatra lost the empire to the Romans the order went into hiding following the traditions of Ancient Egypt.

Now thousands of years later the order's purpose is the same following the traditions of Egypt in modern time. Darius mother die at child birth and his father died when he was only three years old. The leader of the community wanted to kill Darius since he thought the boy was only a burden but his wife stop him and they adopt him. The couple had a six year old daughter and she and Darius were raise like siblings.

However when Darius exhibit his affinity for Air magic at the tender age of six when he by accident blew away all the wet clothes that he was helping his stepmother put outside to dry.
When his stepfather saw that he got a hungry look in his eyes and started training the boy day and night and treated him like a slave what he did not expect was during the next nine years he would grow closer to Nina his daughter until one night when they were fifteen that he caught them kissing and he expelled Darius from the community for tainting his daughter with his filth he had the boy beat and drag to the desert at high noon and left for dead.

After 3 days in the desert's hot sands beaten, bloody and thirsty Darius was on the brink of death when out of nowhere a stranger pass in a camel and pick him up and nurse him to health after a week his strength was back but his heart was devastated so he thank the stranger and left and started doing odd jobs in the Cairo library were he learn all about the ancient civilizations and magic and after he got out of work he would go and practice his magic in the shades of the pyramids of a once great civilization. During one of those late night reads he found an ancient text describing the true purpose of the Order of Ma'at and how to contact the goddess of order and truth.

The ritual was hard and painful he had to prepare his magic and his mind to contact the goddess and for six years he train and prepare he completed the ritual and became Ma'at's hand on earth to deal justice and order. Now years later he's applying to the Academy of Magical Arts for a teaching position little does he know that this job might unlock things about his past that he's ignorant about.

Magic Purchases: This section will be updated by a mod or admin as you learn new magics. Upon entering the academy you will have "None" until you fill out an app for magic selection, which will be coming soon so look for the link in the main RP thread.

Quote: There are some secrets that not even the sands of time can hide forever.


xtYCPQ6ijJ2Yg[/img]




All species capable of grasping this fact manage better in the struggle for existence than those which rely upon their own strength alone: the wolf, which hunts in a pack, has a greater chance of survival than the lion, which hunts alone.
Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Posts : 240
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-03-08
Age : 18
Location : Somewhere Over The Rainbow...I hope

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age:

PostSubject: Re: Academy of Magic Character Creation   Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:56 am

Ethnicity:Hispanic/White
Hometown: Aquaria,Elementos
Grade Level: Freshmen
Name: Augusto Lopez
Alias: Aj,Aquo
Age:14
Sex:Male
Birth Date:9-22-98
Magic Affinity: Element (Water all forms)
Height:5'1"
Weight:80 lbs
Eyes:Dark Brown,Glasses
Hair:Dark Brown,Kinda short
Magical purchases:?
Personality: Smart,Kind,Honest,Anti-social,and is a great friend
Strengths: Intelligent, quick on his feet
Weaknesses: Weak body
Small
Bio: Augusto is a young boy who grew up in a family of prestigious
magic users all highly regarded in the academy. He is highly intelligent
and has been in the top of all his classes. Due to the fact he was born
a very sickly child,any physical harm done to him can severely harm
him. Because of his weak condition,Augusto was constantly bullied, this
caused him to unknowingly create a split personality,his other persona
appears whenever he is in a physical confrontation.


I got help from slayertakim
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Posts : 1164
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2011-09-04

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age:

PostSubject: Re: Academy of Magic Character Creation   Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:40 pm

Ethnicity: white
Hometown: San Francisco
Grade Level: Freshman
Name: Dante
Alias: none
Age: 14
Sex: male
Birth Date: 9-25-98
Magic Affinity: Elemental (Fire)
Height: 4 ft 10 in
Weight: 90 pounds.
Eyes: Blood Red
Hair:messy brown hair.
Other: doesn't talk much.
Picture: http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/08272008/d/b/0/c/db0c1ae9655110_full.jpg
Small Bio: As a kid he lived with his mom in a small house in San Francisco, he never saw his dad but his mom would tell him stories about how his dad was one of the strongest fire sorcerers there was. His mom was unable to use any kind of magic therefore it was possible that we would be unable to control magic also. At first it appeared to be this way until one day when he was 10 he was sleeping with his mom as he had had a nightmare that night. suddenly there was a bang and footsteps could be heard in the living room. His mom got up and went to check on what was going on. He awoke and followed her. when dante entered the living room he saw a man pointed a gun at his mother. the mom turned just in time to see dante. but it was to late. the man pulled the trigger and she fell down. dead. dante ran over to his mom who lay on the ground. he looked up to see the man aim the gun at him with a smile on his face. Dante was furious he screamed and the building burst into flames. the man lowered his gun and looked around nervously. The man quickly ran out the front door which he had left open. Dante went to chase after him but the building started to collapse and blocked the entrance. He quickly turned around to take the back door exit but the fire was to intense. the building was filled with smoke. it was hard to breath and he passed out. he awoke later in a hospital. the doctor had filled him in that his mom was dead and his face had been badly burnt. so bad it would be disfigured for the rest of his life. once the doctor left he snuck out of the hospital. First he went to a costume store and bought a mask which he uses to cover his disfigured face. He then set off to learn a way to control his powers and to find the man who had killed his mother. and get his revenge. The after walking aimlessly for a few hours he had wandered into a forrest. it was late at night so he laid there to get some sleep. his first dream had begun. He was back where he had been the previous night his mom on the ground dead, the man standing there with a gun. but this time his dad walked in. the man turned and shot him instantly. his dad fell on the ground he tried to use some fire magic but it was already to late he was to weak and passed away. "NOOO!!!!" dante screamed helplessly. there was nothing he could do, he couldn't move. one by one everyone he ever knew or loved would walk in and be killed and there was nothing dante could do he had to watch them all die. he was alone. then he awoke in a sweat. tears dripped down from his eyes. he punched the tree he had been sleeping under in rage. His anger made the tree burst into flames. he flew backwards from the blast. he looked up at the burning tree. and in front of it stood his mom. "mom?" he askes "is that really you?" she held her hand to him. he crawled towards her. his hand reached out to grab hers. he slipped and his face hit the ground and he went unconsious. when he awoke his mom was gone as well as the fire. the tree was there as if it had never been on fire. and dante felt cold. he got up and left to continue his journey. everytown he arrived at he would see his mom sometimes just walking across the street. sometimes he would see her dead and everytime he saw her he would feel cold. every night he would have the same dream where he had to watch everyone he knew die. but he continued on his search. because he knew that if there was anyway to fix this. it would involve confronted the man who killed his mom. finally after three years he had found an academy that would help him learn to control his powers. and teach him new ones along the way. He signed up as soon as he could to get stronger and find the man.
His powers are stronger than the average person's however his weakness is that he is reckless and can't control it and will sometimes hurt himself in the process.
Magic Purchases: none
Quote: BURN DOWN EVERYTHING!!!! *evil laugh*


This Character Is Approved By Ventriloquist! Now Join The RP! ^.^


Last edited by jammy on Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Black Feathers

Lucian

Posts : 241
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-04-01
Age : 20

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age:

PostSubject: Re: Academy of Magic Character Creation   Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:58 pm

ethnicity: caucasian
hometown: Bronx, New York
grade level: Freshman
name: Richard price
alias: price
sex: male
age: 15
birth date: 2/28/98
magic affinity: element( lightning)
height: 5:10
weight:110lp
eyes: brown
hair: black, looks like its all over the place
other: is usually kind, tends to slack off
bio: Richard is the second adopted son of the price family. He was adopted after his parents went missing for several months.He was found living by himself before being taken into a orphange, he was adopted at the age of 7.Soon after the orice famiy adopted him he developed a rebellious personality. He got into several fights and got involved with a dangerous gang know as the street warriors. His behaviour got him into trube with the law on several occrances , each of those time his family got him out of being persicuted. At the age of 14 that while he was at his usualy area he was approched by a man that gave him a letter to join the academy.Richard didnt believe in the idea of a magical school until the man showed him how to do a low level spell. Richard is intelligent but since he slacks off he struggles in school. He does have fast reaction time, but doesnt think well under pressure. Price is serious when he feels like it is needed
magic purchase: none
quote: even the worst of situations can be the best of times






Darkened gales, become the wings that soar from resolved hope! Synchro Summon! Soar, "Black-winged Dragon"


Last edited by slayertakim on Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Posts : 626
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 21
Location : inside some machine in some factory somewhere

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age:

PostSubject: Re: Academy of Magic Character Creation   Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:14 am

Gallows wrote:

Small Bio:
Spoiler:
 

Quote: "The things you own end up owning you."
(Originally from Chuck Palahniuk's novel Fight Club. Great piece of art!)

This Character Is Approved By Ventriloquist! Now Join The RP! ^.^

I can't believe you gave me crap. With this story you are being hypocritical. For one your family is master wizards and your grandma is a legendary wizard. Next, someone in your family was exiled just for rebelling against a father? Either rebel means he fought physically with his father or didn't do what he asked. Fighting the father seems over the top since he got exiled. For it to be bad enough he got exiled he would have either needed to have attempted to commit patricide, which by the way is LESS OFTEN than attempted kidnap. The second possibility for rebel is just ridiculous to exile a son for that reason.
... ok now he is stealing a whole freaken ship and getting away with it...
You told me that it was stupid that there was no investigation or anything for a missing person and yet your almost 16 year old is gone for 3 years with a stolen ship and alone.
Now my favorite part. A 19 year old kid with very little practice in comparison to these hunter mages and probably almost no mentoring compared to them as well, happened to fend off the mages. . . really? That doesn't seem like too much of a "god kid" as you put it or whatever like that.
Your character has a less believable story than mine. Especially because you told me exact things i shouldn't do that are in here.

And tell Vent to put that you are a co-approve person somewhere if you actually are one. Also i would like to point out that you said "why does everyone want to make their character a ... kid?" I think the blank was like god or something. You made yours like that and Vent made his a genius. None of this seems overboard in comparison to the exact words you were saying about specific parts of my story? Random kidnaps and housing burning and no investigations for such things do happen sir. A 16 year old kid stealing a ship on his own, the exiled person for rebelling against a father, and defeating a small group of mage hunters when he lacks practice don't really happen nearly as often. I will include the fact that your grandfather was the only one to show an investigation for a missing kid because you brought up that mine didn't give any sign of a search from the police. And your grandfather took 3 years to send them? I refer back to what I originally said. You are a hypocritical person.


Screw you Zenmaines:
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/553235_620490354634988_1725859408_n.jpg



Creator: Daydream king, Isaac

[22:41:38] Archon Dark Heart : you are my best frenemy
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Posts : 994
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2012-12-02
Location : USA

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age:

PostSubject: Re: Academy of Magic Character Creation   Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:29 am

WOO FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

And actually, it states no where on my character that he is a genius o-o. Just thought I would point that out, but yes ^.^ he is a genius. He is also anti social, and can fall into depression, suicidal thoughts/actions, and doesn't go a day without thinking about someone who is dead....like a dead person is basically his life. So safe to say my character has plenty of problems. Including those which have not been mentioned yet, but will like drug use.


"There is no greater feeling of loneliness, than not knowing one's self."

Official 1st Gym Leader of ODA
Everybody Lies:
 
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

lever10

Leona

Posts : 626
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 21
Location : inside some machine in some factory somewhere

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age:

PostSubject: Re: Academy of Magic Character Creation   Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:32 am

Vent what about your coliseum thing (which still lacks sense because its 2013). I just realized that i probably read it wrong and it was one of your students, not you. Still the coliseum thing doesn't sound 2013. and nothing to say about the rest of the part that i actually cared about? no offense vent


Screw you Zenmaines:
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/553235_620490354634988_1725859408_n.jpg



Creator: Daydream king, Isaac

[22:41:38] Archon Dark Heart : you are my best frenemy
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Posts : 929
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-01-26

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age:

PostSubject: Re: Academy of Magic Character Creation   Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:52 am

First a bit info on the setting, that Vent should have given you beforehand:
The "normal" World exists, just like ours. Exactly like ours, actually. And like in Harry Potter, there is a hidden magic world, which includes the academy. Magic is not allowed in public and violations will be presecuted.
The Academy itself was built in the 19th century on a remote island in the middle of the ocean. No one knows were exactly it is and students that get an invitation, because that is how you join the academy, not by signing in, get taken there on a ship. For the rest of the world, the island, and therefore the academy is both invisible and cannot be approached, due to several layers of illusion spells.


Now to the rest: All I wrote served a purpose on the character, which I will then state after each point.

lever10 wrote:

I can't believe you gave me crap. With this story you are being hypocritical. For one your family is master wizards and your grandma is a legendary wizard. Next, someone in your family was exiled just for rebelling against a father? Either rebel means he fought physically with his father or didn't do what he asked. Fighting the father seems over the top since he got exiled. For it to be bad enough he got exiled he would have either needed to have attempted to commit patricide, which by the way is LESS OFTEN than attempted kidnap. The second possibility for rebel is just ridiculous to exile a son for that reason.


So? It gives the story a start: Basically this is a magical world version of a very rich family raising a boy, not giving him attention etc. Also: Marcurio himself is not even close to a master wizard. He knows how to use ice and one single lousy animation spell, whilst every other freshman has at least 4 types + bonus.
Uhm. One thing to keep in mind: Fiore Island is within the MAGICAL not the normal world, so some rules of our everyday life, do not apply here. Other than that, Fiore Island is protected like the Academy's Island, therefore it forms a sovereign "nation", rather like a sovereign town (not even city!) under the reign of the current Telvanni head of house. Marcurios grandfather therefore is basically a king, and he can do as he pleases. The family puts great value in their high prestigious name and having someone not compelling to that is a disgrace. Neloth (the grandfather) didn't see much choice except exiling his son from the island, which really isn't that much of huge trouble, because he can just go live somewhere else. Also, this way he got to "keep" Marcurio, in the hopes that he would continue the family's name in the disired manner. Is it that redicolous for a rich father, that has a certain reputation to throw his son out of his house? Because that is basically what happened.

Purpose for the character: Emotional crippled, hard to trust people, overvalue of emotions, gives him an life wish.


lever10 wrote:
... ok now he is stealing a whole freaken ship and getting away with it...
You told me that it was stupid that there was no investigation or anything for a missing person and yet your almost 16 year old is gone for 3 years with a stolen ship and alone.

By "ship" I meant a "boat", more specifically a motorboat, which are not really dificult to steer. I am sorry, but english is my third language that I only started learning by the age of 10, so from time to time I mistake a few words. Wanna hate me for that? Go ahead.
He stole a small motorboat and drove to the next coast, which isn't that much of an accomplishment. Now, as far as investigation goes I can only stress again that Fiore is outside the rules of the normal world. Neloth, the grandfather, obviously sent people to search for his garndson, but remember that Marcurio randomly drove away and randomly walked around Europe. Without any method of identification or tracking it is rather tough to find a kid that has no pattern in his travels and could be basically anywhere. And then again: Neloth is the head of Fiore Island, he directs everything, and once the boat was gone he knew what happened. So, there is no power more official than Neloth Telvanni himself.

Purpose: Marcurio running away from home, which is a thing many kids do, was the way of him dealing with the shock he just went through, we could even go as far and say it was a trauma. It was a sudden and very angry descision and reaction to the broken trust, all the lies and the hope that he might finally get the emotional connection he always needed, should he find his father.


lever10 wrote:
Now my favorite part. A 19 year old kid with very little practice in comparison to these hunter mages and probably almost no mentoring compared to them as well, happened to fend off the mages. . . really? That doesn't seem like too much of a "god kid" as you put it or whatever like that.
Your character has a less believable story than mine. Especially because you told me exact things i shouldn't do that are in here.

Hunter mages was probably a stupidly chosen name to give them. What I meant was the "police" or rather "guards" of Fiore Island. They had been trying to follow him for a while, luckily without great success. Remember that Fiore Islang is small and has a small population, including just a few guards, so Neloth could not really dispatch a whole army to search for his grandson. As far as the fighting goes: the guards are simple, low-power mages, not some super agents (which I understand if the name suggests that). If one of those gets hit in the face by a block of ice, he is out, just like a normal person would be. Also: Their magic cannot be exhibited in public, so if Marcurio was in a city or town they would have to use normal, physicall attacks. Wouldn't someone intervene if a kid was getting beaten up in the middle of a crowded street? Yes indeed. So, they could not resort to that either. This wasn't mend to be some ober the top mage-fights, it was a simple chase and hide.
I will adapt that a bit, so it gets clear what exactly I meant, because you could take this the wrong way.

Purpose: Marcurio got an invitation to the academy, but he never had a reason to go there. Now he has one. Also: Realism. Of course Neloth would try to get his grandson back, so he would send someone after him, to bring him back. ALIVE. Not burned to a crisp.



lever10 wrote:
And tell Vent to put that you are a co-approve person somewhere if you actually are one. Also i would like to point out that you said "why does everyone want to make their character a ... kid?" I think the blank was like god or something. You made yours like that and Vent made his a genius. None of this seems overboard in comparison to the exact words you were saying about specific parts of my story? Random kidnaps and housing burning and no investigations for such things do happen sir. A 16 year old kid stealing a ship on his own, the exiled person for rebelling against a father, and defeating a small group of mage hunters when he lacks practice don't really happen nearly as often. I will include the fact that your grandfather was the only one to show an investigation for a missing kid because you brought up that mine didn't give any sign of a search from the police. And your grandfather took 3 years to send them? I refer back to what I originally said. You are a hypocritical person.


How is my kid a god kid? He only knows how to use a single type of magic, even less, he only knows how to use a single sub-category in that magic class. He isn't a brilliant mage, just good with ice, nothing else. Also: My character has a certain realistic depth to him. He is emotionally crippled, overvalues every single emotion, has a grudge against society in some ways, unable to understand certain behaviour etc.
He is believable, in terms of that he actually shows proper reaction to happenings in his life, like the lie about his father.

Now to yours: Your character truned into a beast that killed his own father and burned down his own house! A SMALL KID! Don't you think that a kid in his early teens would be complety devestated if he just killed two of the most important persons in his life? He would have a BIG trauma, he would be totally broken psychologically. Instead, he just walks away like nothing happened. Dude, how would you feel if you accidentally killed your parents? That is my problem with your story, it just isn't a believable character that could be transferred to a real life situation, whilst mine is. Your character just does not give a fuck about something that would put a HUGE amount of psychologicall strain on ANYONE, especially on a KID.

The police investigation was nothing but a detail that I missed in your bio, considering that it IS in the normal world and therefore normal social rules DO apply. That is not my problem with it, just you did not let me come to my main point and instead got totally worked up about this.
In my case it didn't take him 3 years to SEND them it took them 3 years to FIND him. The first mention of them, was when Marcurio first had contact with them. And again: Magical Town vs. Real World.

So, any questions? Wanna give me more shit how stupid and god-like my character is, or want to instead think about the depth of your own character?

As far as your insult goes, I suggest to restrain yourself from such public outbursts, considering you are a mod and supposed to be a role model for this site, like the other 2 mods are.


Other topic:
lever10 wrote:
Vent what about your coliseum thing (which still lacks sense because its 2013). I just realized that i probably read it wrong and it was one of your students, not you. Still the coliseum thing doesn't sound 2013. and nothing to say about the rest of the part that i actually cared about? no offense vent

The Academy was build in the 19th century, so isn't it obvious that they would not build a modern gym as a place for sparring? Also, the setting of the town surrounding the AMA has resemblence to both, Hogwarts and Rome.
Now, Howarts was a medieval castle too, so does that mean Harry Potter could have not happened in the 2000s?
And actually Vent is a student himself, Evil is the teacher, and yes they will have a duel. Basically this is the combat sport of the magical world, like Boxing or MMA in the real world.
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Posts : 626
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 21
Location : inside some machine in some factory somewhere

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age:

PostSubject: Re: Academy of Magic Character Creation   Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:34 pm

what do you mean it gives the story a beginning? I was just giving the eye/orphan thing a story and you said it was unbelievable and unlikely. Yours is less believable and less likely. And it still doesn't explain how you allow people living along at 10 after running away but when my character did just from 14-16 its suddenly impossible... Also even if they were police or whatever, they would have guns or something. Plus because spells take a long time to charge the people would easily grab him, especially between spells. And he is a god kid because you made him better than the RP restrictions are allowing him to be by giving him unrealistic skill.


Screw you Zenmaines:
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/553235_620490354634988_1725859408_n.jpg



Creator: Daydream king, Isaac

[22:41:38] Archon Dark Heart : you are my best frenemy
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Posts : 929
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-01-26

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age:

PostSubject: Re: Academy of Magic Character Creation   Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:53 pm

I said it was unbelieavable that nothing happened from there. There had to be reaction from public, from police and MOST importantly from your character to it. Instead he just walked away.
Also, again: Your character is unbelievable because he is a 10 year old kid that just killed his parents and is perfectly fine afterwards. Did my character kill anyone? No. Did he see get anyone killed right in front of his eyes? No. All that happened was his finding of his father's real destiny, and the shock resulted in him running away from home, leaving everything behind.

Apparently you have NO clue about what you are talking about. So, if they would be running around with guns, everything would be fine? They would not get into trouble with law? You know, in basically every country on this planet it is forbidden to carry around a weapon in public with you not even mentioning just using it.
Go and read up the spells. Marcurio paratices Independent Magic, that takes basically no time to charge up but instead hits the user's soul over time. So, the fuck are you talking about?
How does he have unrealistic skill? He is an Independent Magic user, so he can cast spells pretty damned fast. He has no special skill at all. Every Independent Magic user can do that. Also, he is not able to shape-shift into something not even permitted by the RP AND burn down a house just like that, as it would take too great of a toll on his body and soul. But your 10 year old kid is able to do that in the blink of an eye, without ever practicing magic. So, who is overpowered again?

Anything esle?
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Posts : 626
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 21
Location : inside some machine in some factory somewhere

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age:

PostSubject: Re: Academy of Magic Character Creation   Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:43 pm

sigh if you actually read it he didnt just walk away. he ran away out of fear of himself. and i took out 2 years of his life ignored. there was public reactions and police most likely but nothing of significance. i was only including what was important because it was a SHORT bio. and you have your facts completely wrong again... he was 14 not 10. multiple people had kids living alone at 10 that were approved (just thought id bring that up) plus you claim he wasnt broken.. in the bio i specifically said he loved being with his friends and now he drives people away and i have given plenty of evidence showing his obsession over curing his curse for good. and again my character never shapeshifted by spell but by curse. in a sense he didnt shape shift at all and instead was morphed. and how can my character not run away, avoid, amd disguise himself from the police until they ultimately gave up within a month saying he was as good as dead, where as yours finds you after 3 years with no given trace and your guy freaken fights against guns. your.character is stronger than anyones so dont give me crap about overpowered when noone but you says it is when multiple people say yours is in the chatbox


Screw you Zenmaines:
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/553235_620490354634988_1725859408_n.jpg



Creator: Daydream king, Isaac

[22:41:38] Archon Dark Heart : you are my best frenemy
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Posts : 929
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-01-26

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age:

PostSubject: Re: Academy of Magic Character Creation   Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:48 pm

lever10 wrote:
where as yours finds you after 3 years with no given trace and your guy freaken fights against guns. your.character is stronger than anyones so dont give me crap about overpowered when noone but you says it is when multiple people say yours is in the chatbox

He had been searched for over 3 years, don't you think they would find him eventually? And once they did, it was easier to trace him.

YOU came up with guns, not me. I never said they were normal policemen that ran around with guns. In fact, I never planned on letting them have guns or any type of weapon, except for regular, not very developed magic. They are low-class mages, as I said.

How is mine oveverpowered again? He can't even use mor than one type of magic and he can use magic fast because he uses Independent Magic. Everyone using Independent Magic can do that.
It was YOUR character that burned down a house as a child, not mine. Also, yours NEVER used magic before, he had no clue what he was doing or how to make it powerfull, but he somehow still made everything go down in a falming inferno. Mine studied magic for over 10 years, and yet he still has only one magic type he can use.
So, who is overpowered again?


Last edited by Gallows on Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Posts : 3368
Reputation : 118
Join date : 2013-02-03

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
84/84  (84/84)
Age: 29

PostSubject: Re: Academy of Magic Character Creation   Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:51 pm

What exactly is so broken about a cursed character? Blazer ran a character just like that in another RP before and there were no issues. I don't really see problems with either of your characters guys.


Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Posts : 929
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-01-26

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age:

PostSubject: Re: Academy of Magic Character Creation   Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:52 pm

It is not about the curse. That is actually a really good idea. It is about the shape-shifting, that is not permitted by RP rules.

Ventriloquist wrote:
ALL CHARACTER WILL BE HUMAN! That aside, you are free to explore any sorts of magic including shape shifting(Eventually but NOT YET! Meaning fully, completely human in both story and character right now).
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Posts : 3368
Reputation : 118
Join date : 2013-02-03

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
84/84  (84/84)
Age: 29

PostSubject: Re: Academy of Magic Character Creation   Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:56 pm

True, but a curse overtaking a person isn't exactly shapeshifting. Shapeshifting is an at will ability that requires the caster to WANT to change. A cursed metamorphosis is different as it cannot be controlled by the one afflicted.

What I would though, lever, is keep the metamorphosis in the story, but keep it under a "Will Add Later" section, just for now.


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Academy of Magic Character Creation   

Back to top Go down
 

Academy of Magic Character Creation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Miscellaneous Archive :: Role Play-