Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rage's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Rage's Test Results Left_bar_bleue100/100Rage's Test Results Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Rage's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Rage's Test Results   Rage's Test Results EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:21 pm

Match Duel: Constellar vs. Dragon-Synchro
Single Duel: Psychics vs. Earthbound

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Match Results: 4/12 points

- Tester 2 vs. 1 Testee

Match Deck Construction: 6/17

- Number of Cards: 0/3
45 cards, which is simply too much.

- Consistency: 2/8
There wasn't much to see. In the first duel you managed to get an early Synchro Summon off and turn your Stardust into Assault Mode, which basically killed me. You then just sat there, on your Dragon and did not do much else. The early summon was nice, really!
Round 2 the problems started. You could not get anything to go into a big Synchro again and I dominated the duel from beginning to end.
Round 3 wasn't better for you. The plays you tried ended up in you falling victim to my backrow very easily and you were not able to burn through it and get your big plays off.
All in all I felt that the deck was a bit slow and due to the high numbers of cards incosistent. You didn't have much speed and special summon power, which you need if you want to go into early Synchros and possibly even a higher amount of those. I recommend using cards that let you special summon the needed materials for your Synchro-summoning.

- Originality: 4/4
A build I never really saw before. It was all kind of Dragons-Tuners mixed together. Not a very focused build, but definetly something new, although a bit random.

- Side Deck: 0/2
No Side.

Match Performance: 5/17 points

- Focus: 1/2
You wasted one Dark Hole on Omega, even though his effect could easily save himself and other Constellars on the field.

- Use of cards: 4/8
I don't know and I will never know why you played weak monsters in ATK mode, when I had a beater on the field. You sacrificed so many life points with that. Also, you were very reckless in terms of trying to go for plays. There were situations were I had 3 cards set and you would still try to summon and ultimatly fall victim to my Torrential Tributes or Bottomless Trapholes.
Other than that, you did not really have much options, which is due to the nature of the build.

- Siding: 0/7
No Side Deck.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Single Result: 0/5 points

Single Deck Construction: 12/15 points

- Number of Cards: 3/3
40 cards.

- Consistency: 5/8
He got an early summon of his Earthbound Immortal, he managed to summon 2 4 stars in the same turn (XYZ possibillity) and always seemed to have a good ratio on Traps/Spells. The problem was that you bruned through your cards very fast and ended up with nothing on the hand and nothing on the field. The deck would have potential if you could somehow add more draw power and make sure your boss monster does not get wiped of the field by MSTing the field spell.
Also, I definetly recommend an Extra Deck. Those 2 Dragons you played in the beginning would be great XYZ material and give you a very early advantage.

- Originality: 4/4
Eathbound decks are a rarity. At least I barely saw them yet and he actually ran various of their traps.

Single Performance: 6/10 points

- Focus: 2/2
No mistakes in this one.

- Use of cards: 4/8
Again, that pointless summoning of monsters in ATK mode when I have huge beaters on the field. Try to protect every single point you have even if it seems like you will lose anyways. At least try.
I also was distrubed by your lack of an Extra deck and neglecting the possibilty of an epic, first-turn XYZ summon into something troublesome.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rulings: 4/10
It took him a while to get the function of Spell Speeds and Chains right, but he ultimatly got it right. Unfortunatly he then failed to adapt those principles to monster effects and was not able to answer.

Attitude: 2/2
Very nice guy, good attitude.

Deck Variety: 2/2
Earthbound vs. Dragon-Synchro.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Overall Total: 41/90
Welcome to Slifer Red.
Both of your decks need work. The Dragon deck was solid, but it lacks speed and the big swarming potential other Synchro decks usually have. The Earthbound deck is too easy to get rid of. Your Earthbound is an easy victim to a simple MST as you have nothing to protect your Field Spell. Other than that, it could be a very strong deck, maybe try to combine both and use a Stardust+Earthbound combo to secure your Field Spell and get max. firepower.
Back to top Go down

Crystal Master

Leona

Rage's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage's Test Results   Rage's Test Results EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:36 pm

Welcome, young Slifer.
Back to top Go down

Rage's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Testing Archive :: Test Results-