Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ra yellow 7th lesson

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

n-sain

Leona

ra yellow 7th lesson Empty
PostSubject: ra yellow 7th lesson   ra yellow 7th lesson EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:56 pm

ok guy i talk to evil he agreed to make me the ra leader so today were gonna talk about staple such as dark hole mst and why there used ok so mst is used mostly for backrow removeal it great cause it a quick play so it can be set then played on your foe turn and dark is great for turnng a game around to great a good win but that not your only used for dark hole u used to get rid of fd monster and attack for game as u can see staples have many uses. so for hw i want u to find a card u think should be staple tell me y and win with and no heavy storm ect. uses cards no one else would use this is hard so it will be for 150OD due mrach 16th
Back to top Go down

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
ra yellow 7th lesson Left_bar_bleue100/100ra yellow 7th lesson Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: ra yellow 7th lesson   ra yellow 7th lesson EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:30 am

wha? not to sound dicky here but the only thing i understood was staple :3
Back to top Go down

n-sain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: ra yellow 7th lesson   ra yellow 7th lesson EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:35 am

try and find a staple u think would be good that not used yet keeping in mind they have many useds tell me y u used that card and win with it in your deck
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: ra yellow 7th lesson   ra yellow 7th lesson EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:36 am

Basically he was explaining how powerful staples are, and how things such as mst changes the game-state in your favor. (MST is the most misplayed card ever, and the most used card ever ironic). Then the lesson basically is saying "pick some cards that you think you would say are staples and give reasoning for them". He says how its a pretty hard lesson so you can get paid and its due the 16th. Hope thats clearer.
Back to top Go down

n-sain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: ra yellow 7th lesson   ra yellow 7th lesson EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:37 am

ty tai now can u do your hw
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
ra yellow 7th lesson Left_bar_bleue84/84ra yellow 7th lesson Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: ra yellow 7th lesson   ra yellow 7th lesson EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 4:33 am

Glad Ty reiterated, because n's original post had no punctuation and grammatical errors hat made it very hard to read.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
ra yellow 7th lesson Left_bar_bleue84/84ra yellow 7th lesson Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: ra yellow 7th lesson   ra yellow 7th lesson EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 4:46 am

I believe that the old Trap card "waboku" is in fact a wonderful example of a staple.

Waboku's effect protects you and your monsters from battle the turn it is activated. Wabok requires no activation costs nor does it have any issues on when it can be activated. You can use it in response to Heavy Storm or MST. It prevents the loss of your monsters, which can be really helpful if an opponent's monster is attempting a suicide attack against it.

It has no limitations nor is it an expensive card. It can prevent a heavy storm and dark hole combo from ending you in a single turn and is almost more useful than cards such as Battle Fader and Swift Scarecrow.
Back to top Go down

n-sain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: ra yellow 7th lesson   ra yellow 7th lesson EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 4:56 am

k we need pic
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ra yellow 7th lesson   ra yellow 7th lesson EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 4:59 am

Oh, didn't see that bit. le sigh. Not sure how you plan to verify that a deck list picture and a win picture will be the same deck. I mean, technically someone could take a picture of their deck with a card in it, then a picture of that deck winning but not actually have used the card. In my case, a Trap Card, which could very well be in my graveyard or deck at the time I won as an example.
Back to top Go down

n-sain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: ra yellow 7th lesson   ra yellow 7th lesson EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:02 am

k
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ra yellow 7th lesson   ra yellow 7th lesson EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:06 am

I was hoping you would have a solution to my problem. How can I properly prove the card in battle, when it is not as likely that I will have the card in the screenshot of my win?
Back to top Go down

n-sain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: ra yellow 7th lesson   ra yellow 7th lesson EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:23 am

run 3 of the card and run glds they always seem to have it
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ra yellow 7th lesson   ra yellow 7th lesson EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:36 am

I will not run a new deck just to prove a card's worth. Especially something as annoying as Gladiator Beasts.
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: ra yellow 7th lesson   ra yellow 7th lesson EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 4:38 pm

Why does he need a pic? He just explained why it should be a staple in a big manner lol.

Gravity Collapse

Card Text:

Activate by sending 1 face-up Synchro Monster you control to the Graveyard when your opponent Summons a monster. Negate the Summon and destroy that card. Your opponent cannot Summon a monster until the End Phase of this turn.

So I think this is the best Summon Negation card after Solemn Warning (a staple) for 1 main reason. When this card resolves successfully my opponent can't summon any other monsters this turn. This means your opponent can't swarm, he can't pull out any other card that allows him to summon again. With the format being really Aggressive (Mermails being the most popular Tier 1 as of now in war duels and competitive play) limiting summons will be highly useful. For example your opponent cant use monster reborn on an annoying monster he just summoned. Example of this would be Dragonfly + Hornet sitting in grave. You just stopped his +.

2 Decks I can see this deck really going well in, is six sams, and Quasar Decks. The most concistant Six Sam deck today deals with Summoning Shi En, and any naturia monsters to emphasize locking the field with much field control, and little to none hand presence. Its very agressive and allows the person using the deck little room to do things, to the exception of decks that can easy counter them, such as Chaos Dragons, Wind-UP, Mermail, etc. With Gravity Collapse it goes as a counter, just like Vanity's Emptiness. Although this card lasts only 1 turn, it leaves no room for your opponent to even Set a Facedown Ryko, Normal Summon Mermail Abysspike or Mermail Abyssturge, to discard a water and eliminating Shi En on the field.

Quasar decks . have the ability to continuously Synchro Summon, until they get Quasar. With Gravity collapse this will allow you to have a different approach with this deck. Instead of going for Quasar you can go with 2/3 Synchro summoning and maintaining field control from there (Would work more accurately with Laval Quasar).

As a result this card just allows you overall to stop your opponent from continuing on with swarms, and small this such as the flip-summon of Dyna, or decks that disrupt Synchros such as Malefic Geartown and Anti-Meta.
Back to top Go down

n-sain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: ra yellow 7th lesson   ra yellow 7th lesson EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:47 am

ok but a staple can go in any deck that what makes them staples
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Location : somewhere, riding on the back of valkoor the luck dragon

PostSubject: Re: ra yellow 7th lesson   ra yellow 7th lesson EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 3:10 am

he wasnt saying they wouldnt go in other decks, he just said what they would go extra well in
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvermoondrow.blogspot.com

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ra yellow 7th lesson   ra yellow 7th lesson EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:18 am

So, I still need to do a picture somehow or no?
Back to top Go down

n-sain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: ra yellow 7th lesson   ra yellow 7th lesson EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:38 pm

yes of the deck u would use it in
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: ra yellow 7th lesson   ra yellow 7th lesson EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:07 pm

n-sain, when doing a lesson, please try to make it an actual lesson and explain a bit more into detail. Also proofread it and everything before posting to fix the grammar/spelling mistakes.
The homework however was done well, but remember to fix the grammar.
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
ra yellow 7th lesson Left_bar_bleue100/100ra yellow 7th lesson Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: ra yellow 7th lesson   ra yellow 7th lesson EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 1:33 am

Mokuntaku wrote:
n-sain, when doing a lesson, please try to make it an actual lesson and explain a bit more into detail. Also proofread it and everything before posting to fix the grammar/spelling mistakes.

Speaking of correct grammar there is no comma since the second sentence isn't an independent clause. It would be an independent clause with the subject as implied (you), but the part of the sentence after the comma has a different subject thus there is technically a need for a new subject after the "but" or to remove the comma completely.

Sorry about being technical but commas are my only pet peeve when it comes to grammar and spelling. The comma mistakes I usually let fly unless you state previously or in the same post to use correct grammar.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ra yellow 7th lesson   ra yellow 7th lesson EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 2:04 am

Back to top Go down

n-sain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: ra yellow 7th lesson   ra yellow 7th lesson EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:24 am

nice work 15/20 it not great in malduchs but i can seewere it can be used

Last edited by n-sain on Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: ra yellow 7th lesson   ra yellow 7th lesson EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:37 am

lever10 wrote:
Mokuntaku wrote:

Speaking of correct grammar there is no comma since the second sentence isn't an independent clause. It would be an independent clause with the subject as implied (you), but the part of the sentence after the comma has a different subject thus there is technically a need for a new subject after the "but" or to remove the comma completely.

Sorry about being technical but commas are my only pet peeve when it comes to grammar and spelling. The comma mistakes I usually let fly unless you state previously or in the same post to use correct grammar.

Regardless of it's mistakes, my post was clear and understandable, that being the point. You would do best not trying to post just for annoyance, as I was posting to help a new applicant for a position. Don't even respond to this post, because if there is anything I hate, it is a grammar war.
Back to top Go down

n-sain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: ra yellow 7th lesson   ra yellow 7th lesson EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:59 am

im problem is i need to type slower to do garmmer it not idk how it that i forget to slow down
Back to top Go down

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: ra yellow 7th lesson   ra yellow 7th lesson EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:46 am

you misspelled grammar xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ra yellow 7th lesson   ra yellow 7th lesson Empty

Back to top Go down

ra yellow 7th lesson

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next