Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inside the Student's Dorms section?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Would you like to have the choice to open your dorm to the public and put things up?
Yes.
Inside the Student's Dorms section? 2agw9kx_th50%Inside the Student's Dorms section? 9k7cr8_th
 50% [ 4 ]
No.
Inside the Student's Dorms section? 2agw9kx_th38%Inside the Student's Dorms section? 9k7cr8_th
 38% [ 3 ]
I'm undecided.
Inside the Student's Dorms section? 2agw9kx_th12%Inside the Student's Dorms section? 9k7cr8_th
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Inside the Student's Dorms section? Left_bar_bleue900/100Inside the Student's Dorms section? Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

Inside the Student's Dorms section? Empty
PostSubject: Inside the Student's Dorms section?   Inside the Student's Dorms section? EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:42 pm

Just wondering if we could have a small section in each class for like pictures and chat with/ask questions about the person? Just popped into my head looking at "Kirito's Room" in Latest Topics. Poll is for seeing who would want it, not meant to act like a petition for it. Post any comments or questions on this if youd like.

Last edited by Valkoor Lightheart on Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
HP:
Inside the Student's Dorms section? Left_bar_bleue900/100Inside the Student's Dorms section? Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Student's Dorms section?   Inside the Student's Dorms section? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:45 am

Been thinking a bit, if it will also increase the good popularity, add in things like a Jukebox and/or pictures, Like/Hate lists (No people allowed in your Hate list!), description of you Dorm room, things like that where you can add what you want as long as the stuff is fine with admins.
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Student's Dorms section?   Inside the Student's Dorms section? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:35 am

Dagh. EVERYONE is supposed to make a room in their dorm.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Student's Dorms section?   Inside the Student's Dorms section? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:11 pm

Didn't know, but I'm just asking for a section within each one for specifically opened Dorms.
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Inside the Student's Dorms section? Left_bar_bleue100/100Inside the Student's Dorms section? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Student's Dorms section?   Inside the Student's Dorms section? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:40 pm

That is what your dorm room is for.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Student's Dorms section?   Inside the Student's Dorms section? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:13 pm

I meant a separate section to place these topics.
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Inside the Student's Dorms section? Left_bar_bleue100/100Inside the Student's Dorms section? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Student's Dorms section?   Inside the Student's Dorms section? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:23 pm

Wait, I still don't understand what you want.
If you are talking about an own personalized topic, you can do that inside the dorm threads. Just post "Valkoor's Room" and then inside there you can post whatever you want, including like/dislike lists etc.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Student's Dorms section?   Inside the Student's Dorms section? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:29 pm

Basically take all the rooms in each one and stick them in a new list of topics for their class. Is it possible to make a 2nd page or be able to space a section of the dorm forum? If someone can do this, that would be great for what I am suggesting.
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Student's Dorms section?   Inside the Student's Dorms section? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:41 pm

So basically you mean in every Dorm there should be a sub-forum for Student rooms only, so that it is seperated from lessons etc?
I like that actually.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Student's Dorms section?   Inside the Student's Dorms section? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:47 pm

Sweeeeet. Asked rob about this earlier a few days ago and he agreed as well. Anyone know how to separate it before we can start moving things around?
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Student's Dorms section?   Inside the Student's Dorms section? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:53 pm

"We" cannot do anything. First off we need staff to agree on this and then we need either an admin or a mod to open up a sub-forum and move all the students rooms there.
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Student's Dorms section?   Inside the Student's Dorms section? EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:30 am

Hmmm I'll do this soon maybe later this evening.

I can make one subcatagory for dorms and one for lessons. Is that what you're asking for?
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Student's Dorms section?   Inside the Student's Dorms section? EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:10 pm

Don't have to do for lessons too, but that might be useful too, so yeah.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Inside the Student's Dorms section? Left_bar_bleue84/84Inside the Student's Dorms section? Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Student's Dorms section?   Inside the Student's Dorms section? EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:57 pm

This seems like a great idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Student's Dorms section?   Inside the Student's Dorms section? Empty

Back to top Go down

Inside the Student's Dorms section?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1