Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Section Says Test Request, and thats what i need.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

OneForAllAndMore

Leona

Section Says Test Request, and thats what i need. Empty
PostSubject: Section Says Test Request, and thats what i need.   Section Says Test Request, and thats what i need. EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:55 am

Hi! I need to be tested
DN : OneForAllAndMore
Timezone : GMT -5
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Section Says Test Request, and thats what i need.   Section Says Test Request, and thats what i need. EmptyTue May 21, 2013 5:53 pm

I am available naimly 7-8 EST. I haven't received a schedule for my job yet, so I've been pretty much working all week, for the past week. I will try to get to you when I can, but I have someone's results to post, and another person to test. If you want, I can test you, but results may take a while.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Section Says Test Request, and thats what i need. Left_bar_bleue900/100Section Says Test Request, and thats what i need. Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Section Says Test Request, and thats what i need.   Section Says Test Request, and thats what i need. EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:27 pm

Hope you score high. Brush up on rulings too btw, itll help with the questions youll have to answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Section Says Test Request, and thats what i need.   Section Says Test Request, and thats what i need. Empty

Back to top Go down

Section Says Test Request, and thats what i need.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Testing Archive :: Test Request-