Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Section - Keep or Gone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Should the Pokemon Section be kept?
Yes
Pokemon Section - Keep or Gone? 2agw9kx_th50%Pokemon Section - Keep or Gone? 9k7cr8_th
 50% [ 3 ]
No
Pokemon Section - Keep or Gone? 2agw9kx_th50%Pokemon Section - Keep or Gone? 9k7cr8_th
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Pokemon Section - Keep or Gone? Left_bar_bleue0/0Pokemon Section - Keep or Gone? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Pokemon Section - Keep or Gone? Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Section - Keep or Gone?   Pokemon Section - Keep or Gone? EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 9:28 pm

A discussion was brought up as to whether or not a pokemon section belongs on a yugioh forum.

Some people believe that if we've purchased the section, then they have the right to do what they want.

Other might believe that the "Own part of the academy" shop item isn't needed and prevents people from enjoy yugioh more.

Should the pokemon section be kept?  If not, why?  If so, what can be redone to make it better?
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Pokemon Section - Keep or Gone? Left_bar_bleue100/100Pokemon Section - Keep or Gone? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Section - Keep or Gone?   Pokemon Section - Keep or Gone? EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 1:55 am

Before, keeping it was fine. People used it and were content. Even though it did pull focus from the YGO part of this academy... It was a nice thing, for when noobs became too much. However.... I don't think it's needed anymore. We don't play Pokemon as much with the departure of Lexi. It just isn't the same Sad . I think, whoever bought it should get a refund though. Since they (I have no idea) haven't quite put in what they think about it (Could be gone, and i'd hate to see their reaction when they return...)... If they didn't want it down it could cause problems.

On the other hand: Digimon is awesome.
Back to top Go down

Potato

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Section - Keep or Gone?   Pokemon Section - Keep or Gone? EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:47 am

By phrasing it as "should the section be kept" You've already implied that you're going to remove it. Next time you make a poll please try not to show a bias. By taking that obvious stand people are less likely to think about the question itself and will just vote to remove it, no point in having a poll like this so just remove the section already.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Pokemon Section - Keep or Gone? Left_bar_bleue0/0Pokemon Section - Keep or Gone? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Section - Keep or Gone?   Pokemon Section - Keep or Gone? EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:20 am

Potato wrote:
By phrasing it as "should the section be kept" You've already implied that you're going to remove it. Next time you make a poll please try not to show a bias. By taking that obvious stand people are less likely to think about the question itself and will just vote to remove it, no point in having a poll like this so just remove the section already.

I didn't imply anything, I said, "Should it be kept?".  It was a question, not a, "Should we take down the useless section?".  I have no control of if it goes or not.  I also don't care if it goes or stays!  I enjoy pokemon and play often, and could imagine it being useful in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Section - Keep or Gone?   Pokemon Section - Keep or Gone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Section - Keep or Gone?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1