Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My awesome cards.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

DracoKnight

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Draco
HP:
My awesome cards. Left_bar_bleue410/500My awesome cards. Empty_bar_bleue  (410/500)

My awesome cards. Empty
PostSubject: My awesome cards.   My awesome cards. EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 1:44 pm

Sorry i don't have pics. The school computer sucks.

Title: Awesome Dragon of Destruction
Atribute: Light
Level: 7
Atk: 3500
Def: 1200
Type: Dragon/Effect
Effect: Cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Tribute Summoned; select one card in you opponet's Graveyard, Special Summon it on your side of the Field, it cannot be destroyed by Trap, Spell, or card effects. Once per turn; you can pay 500 Life Points to negate the activation of one Spell or Trap Card. This effect cannot be negated.

What do you think? To OP?
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
My awesome cards. Left_bar_bleue100/100My awesome cards. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

My awesome cards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My awesome cards.   My awesome cards. EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 2:20 pm

i saw your message in the chat saying how noone replied. and it got me curious. deffinitelly too OP. it has everything an OP card needs, same OP as beelze just a bit harder to summon. but that doesn't cut it. it has everything but a good self-summon effect. it can only be killed by banishing cards, bouncing and attacking. but 3.5k beater? bit hard to kill via attacks. D.D. warrior, D.D. lady warrior and D.D. assassin will become a new meta.

EDIT: also, a too cocky name
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
My awesome cards. Left_bar_bleue100/100My awesome cards. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

My awesome cards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My awesome cards.   My awesome cards. EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 2:27 pm

You must change the effect a bit.

Instead of : Effect: Cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Tribute Summoned; select one card in you opponet's Graveyard, Special Summon it on your side of the Field, it cannot be destroyed by Trap, Spell, or card effects. Once per turn; you can pay 500 Life Points to negate the activation of one Spell or Trap Card. This effect cannot be negated.

Change to: Effect: Cannot be Special Summoned except by it's own effect. You can Special Summon this card by tributing 2 monsters on your side the field (You cannot normal summon/set during the turn you summon this card.) When this card is Special Summoned, select one monster in you opponent's Graveyard, Special Summon it on your side of the Field, it cannot be destroyed by your opponent's Trap, Spell, or Monster effects. If this card leaves the field, send the monster to the graveyard. Once per turn; you can pay 1000 Life Points to negate the activation of one Spell or Trap Card. You must control the monster you Special Summoned to gain this effect.
Back to top Go down

DeadLockx

Lucian

My awesome cards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My awesome cards.   My awesome cards. EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 2:41 pm

Yuya still too op... the second effect is like seven tools of bandit just even better and monster reborn... this card is too easy to run with spam decks like gearkuris or six sams
Back to top Go down

DracoKnight

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:
My awesome cards. Left_bar_bleue410/500My awesome cards. Empty_bar_bleue  (410/500)

My awesome cards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My awesome cards.   My awesome cards. EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 7:57 pm

thanks forn the tip. this is just a rough draft. i'm still fine tunin it. i'm changing it's effect so it requires 3 level 6 or higher dragon types.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
My awesome cards. Left_bar_bleue84/84My awesome cards. Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

My awesome cards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My awesome cards.   My awesome cards. EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 10:20 pm

Idk, the version Tc posted is a bit powerful but since the last effect needs the opponent's monster to be on the field, I guess its okay. Perhaps make it to where its needs to be summoned by making 3 tributes.
Back to top Go down

DracoKnight

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

My awesome cards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My awesome cards.   My awesome cards. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 1:49 pm

thanks, i'll work on it
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:

My awesome cards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My awesome cards.   My awesome cards. EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 2:14 pm

Please do not double-post, also don't spam things that are off-topic, I shall be deleting your comments, dabosoft, thanks.
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

My awesome cards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My awesome cards.   My awesome cards. EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 12:59 pm

Can someone please check the I.P. Address of Sylmuli and cross-reference it with that of Dabosoft? If they are one in the same then can someone I.P. ban it please? -_-

Too much spam for one topics liking.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

My awesome cards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My awesome cards.   My awesome cards. EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 5:53 pm

DarkSoul wrote:
Can someone please check the I.P. Address of Sylmuli and cross-reference it with that of Dabosoft? If they are one in the same then can someone I.P. ban it please? -_-

Too much spam for one topics liking.

-_- they are all the same person, including the one who spammed my topic and sasu's topic. he has a proxy ip. don't bother yourself with it.
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

My awesome cards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My awesome cards.   My awesome cards. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:29 am

Sigh.. I suppose I will just keep deleting these posts then, a staff's work is almost never done.
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

My awesome cards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My awesome cards.   My awesome cards. EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:01 pm

My god, I feel like giving up! Razz
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

My awesome cards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My awesome cards.   My awesome cards. EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 2:18 pm

Gonna lock this topic. It's a spam target....plus it's pretty old anyway. (And if you wish to continue the topic just make a new one Cool )

Locked 9/7/14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My awesome cards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My awesome cards.   My awesome cards. Empty

Back to top Go down

My awesome cards.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1