Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

should they be added
yes
Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy - Page 2 2agw9kx_th50%Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy - Page 2 9k7cr8_th
 50% [ 1 ]
100% wes
Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy - Page 2 2agw9kx_th50%Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy - Page 2 9k7cr8_th
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 2:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy - Page 2 Dummy

and

Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy - Page 2 Whywouldffffplz

should be icons Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy - Page 2 Dummy
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:
Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:17 pm

Hero wrote:
Superion Maximus wrote:
nah im good anyways can you do me a fav and add the derp one. Its something i actually wanna use alot of times but cant because im on a phone

add an option saying "derp"?

no add an icon that means derp Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy - Page 2 Dummy
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:18 pm

yo muh tag me
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:20 pm

Killmatronix wrote:
yo muh tag me

i have to redownload the thing ill tag tomorrow cause later ill be rewiring my house
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:27 pm

kk. oh yeah. ygopro doesn's save my decks for a reason Neutral
Back to top Go down

DracoKnight

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Draco
HP:
Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue410/500Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (410/500)

PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:37 pm

??? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...?
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 4:06 am

bump Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy - Page 2 Dummy
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 1:04 pm

Stop bumping.. its been long enough, no one is gonna vote if there are not valid options

(Don't post saying "they are valid"...)
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 1:13 pm

I wasnt bumping for the vote. I was bumping while waiting on your answer
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 1:20 pm

Superion Maximus wrote:
I wasnt bumping for the vote. I was bumping while waiting on your answer

Really? .-.

Its not even a legit poll.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 1:40 pm

The Smile we can do

The picture no Neutral just....no.
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 1:46 pm

Don Patch wrote:
The Smile we can do

The picture no Neutral just....no.

Something I agree with. But since this is a troll topic.....
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 1:48 pm

its a half troll topic with a geniune question can we add the smile
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 1:56 pm

Superion Maximus wrote:
its a half troll topic with a geniune question can we add the smile

Could have just PM'ed me.. but okay I'll add the emoticon not the image.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 3:34 pm

this way gives voice to the people (even though im not listening)
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 3:45 pm

Superion Maximus wrote:
this way gives voice to the people (even though im not listening)

Wut the people have no choice..
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 3:52 pm

that could have posted thier choice. Also what to type in for the face :derp:
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 3:55 pm

Superion Maximus wrote:
that could have posted thier choice. Also what to type in for the face :derp:

You know what a poll is? ...
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 4:17 pm

yes but as a thank you to the guy who had shown me these i made it in his style
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy   Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two of the greatest suggestions i may ever give this academy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2