Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please give input on my blue-eyes deck

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Please give input on my blue-eyes deck Left_bar_bleue100/100Please give input on my blue-eyes deck Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Please give input on my blue-eyes deck Empty
PostSubject: Please give input on my blue-eyes deck   Please give input on my blue-eyes deck EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:35 am

Do not worry about hurting my feelings. I would greatly appreciate your criticism.

Thank you all. If you have anything else let me know but i think for the most part i have this graveyard situation figured out. Before you say it of the few rare times i have gone against a banishing deck they have surprisingly been the easiest to go against (at least in the second+ duel).

EDIT: I think i got this so far so good. I got rid of it due to me putting it on the deck shop.

Last edited by lever10 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:20 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Change to main deck and somewhat side deck)
Back to top Go down

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Please give input on my blue-eyes deck Left_bar_bleue100/100Please give input on my blue-eyes deck Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Please give input on my blue-eyes deck   Please give input on my blue-eyes deck EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:55 am

take a picture lol, it's easier
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Please give input on my blue-eyes deck Left_bar_bleue900/100Please give input on my blue-eyes deck Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Please give input on my blue-eyes deck   Please give input on my blue-eyes deck EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 6:00 am

Very large mix of dragons. Add some more counters to your deck, especialy in the Trap area, even if Starlight is fine. Just my opinion, don't have to do it.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Please give input on my blue-eyes deck Left_bar_bleue84/84Please give input on my blue-eyes deck Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Please give input on my blue-eyes deck   Please give input on my blue-eyes deck EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 6:04 am

Kadomo Dragon?
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Please give input on my blue-eyes deck   Please give input on my blue-eyes deck EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 6:17 am

Try Daigusto Emeral
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Please give input on my blue-eyes deck   Please give input on my blue-eyes deck EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 6:32 am

Valkoor Lightheart wrote:
Very large mix of dragons. Add some more counters to your deck, especialy in the Trap area, even if Starlight is fine. Just my opinion, don't have to do it.

That is what vigilance is for. For most decks so far it has proven to most of the time suffice but in others that is what the extensive control in the sideboard is for. However I feel what you are saying and from experience it does sound like a good idea to take out a couple spells or something for dark bribe or solemns. Although it also seems like a good idea to keep it without removing spell cards =/.

Nottu wrote:
Kadomo Dragon?

Kadomo dragon is a monster that when it gets sent to the graveyard from anywhere I can special summon a dragon from my hand. The downside is it can't attack the turn it is special summoned and Kadomo's effect can only be used once per turn.

Evilpath wrote:
Try Daigusto Emeral

Yea I will. I actually noticed a couple hours ago that i was using the Xyz monster with dinosaurs required heheh... I was throwing the Xyz's together for the most part i have yet to use a level 4 Exceed summon but yea I changed it to that thanks.

Thank you for the feed back Evilpath/Valkoor. It is very much appreciated Smile

If anyone has any other suggestions that would be awesome.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
Please give input on my blue-eyes deck Left_bar_bleue84/84Please give input on my blue-eyes deck Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Please give input on my blue-eyes deck   Please give input on my blue-eyes deck EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 6:34 am

Kadomo Dragon isn't even in DN's card database. Is that spelled properly and everything?
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Please give input on my blue-eyes deck   Please give input on my blue-eyes deck EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 6:37 am

Nottu wrote:
Kadomo Dragon isn't even in DN's card database. Is that spelled properly and everything?

Yea sorry my mistake i fixed that =/ it is Kodomo-Dragon
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Please give input on my blue-eyes deck   Please give input on my blue-eyes deck EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 7:19 am

I found it actually. Its adorable! =3
Ahem, but the deck looks decent now, would recommend dropping 1 Decoy for something else, like a Solemn or something.
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Please give input on my blue-eyes deck   Please give input on my blue-eyes deck EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 7:34 am

Nottu wrote:
I found it actually. Its adorable! =3
Ahem, but the deck looks decent now, would recommend dropping 1 Decoy for something else, like a Solemn or something.

Ikr?? It is ADORABLE!
ahem...
That may help but also it may make it worse. The issue with this deck is it pushes things going to the grave. Decoys are required to be on the field. They are very useful in this deck. Having decoys can help in three ways.
One: it can bring forward a blue-eyes or red-eyes easily which can easily do their thing or block extra damage.
Two: intimidate the heck out of my opponent keeping my life points safe for the most part
Three: many times it has forced my opponent to use things like lightning vortex and black hole just to get rid of it.

Thanks for the input but from experience the dragon will probably be more useful.

Sorry everyone for not take most the input I receiving, but I have been playing it all of today and during most of my free time yesterday and the day before. I just know how the deck is and I know when I said earlier that control is not an issue. Even when I don't draw Vigilance it is still not an issue because all I do is hold back and if something happens i usually have it set where iIcan come back at it with a blue-eyes or worse easily. The issue for me personally is I think specifically the graveyard situation could be better. But I think it is clearing up but kinda still there. I appreciate the assistance still though Smile
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Please give input on my blue-eyes deck   Please give input on my blue-eyes deck EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:17 pm

You rely on the graveyard, so what do you do when you go against Macro?
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Please give input on my blue-eyes deck   Please give input on my blue-eyes deck EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:23 pm

use vigilance & side in some or all of the 2 dark bribes and 3 MST
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Please give input on my blue-eyes deck   Please give input on my blue-eyes deck EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:25 pm

That's a way to get rid of it, I mean what do you do when your big hitters are gone and banished?
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Please give input on my blue-eyes deck   Please give input on my blue-eyes deck EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:30 pm

Nottu wrote:
That's a way to get rid of it, I mean what do you do when your big hitters are gone and banished?
Like Blue Eyes? Doesn't matter. I only need one blue eyes out to cause damage and depending on the deck I am going against maybe a solidarity or two. Usually i have at least 1 blue-eyes in my hand for emergencies. However I do see your point. think siding in some lightray sorcerers will suffice?
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Please give input on my blue-eyes deck   Please give input on my blue-eyes deck EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:42 pm

Actually I would side deck Burial from a Different Dimension or Return.
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Please give input on my blue-eyes deck   Please give input on my blue-eyes deck EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:11 pm

Nottu wrote:
Actually I would side deck Burial from a Different Dimension or Return.

Can't rely on a limited card. just can't. the likelihood of drawing it is little to none. I dont like relying on one single card
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Location : somewhere, riding on the back of valkoor the luck dragon

PostSubject: Re: Please give input on my blue-eyes deck   Please give input on my blue-eyes deck EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 7:13 pm

i would say maybe a d.d. gate, or different dimension gate, or whatever its called
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvermoondrow.blogspot.com

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Please give input on my blue-eyes deck   Please give input on my blue-eyes deck EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 7:46 pm

Archon, Dark Heart wrote:
i would say maybe a d.d. gate, or different dimension gate, or whatever its called

I fail to see the use of different dimension gate... Maybe you mean monster gate?...
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Please give input on my blue-eyes deck   Please give input on my blue-eyes deck EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 7:50 pm

maybe. you pay 2000 lp and both players ss as many removed from play monsters as they can
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Please give input on my blue-eyes deck   Please give input on my blue-eyes deck EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 7:59 pm

Lol dimension fusion. You were way off XD it is banned anyway
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Please give input on my blue-eyes deck   Please give input on my blue-eyes deck EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:49 pm

oh
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Please give input on my blue-eyes deck   Please give input on my blue-eyes deck EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:58 am

I am bringing this back up because I made changes. I took in more advice than I originally planned about back row control. Turns out I was getting lucky. I figured it had to do with the deck constantly getting thinned making it easy to pull off several champion's vigilance. Here is how I changed it and it runs a lot better thank you everyone and sorry I wasn't taking the consistent s/t control advice as quickly as I did. If anyone has any ideas with this deck let me know, it would be greatly appreciated!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please give input on my blue-eyes deck   Please give input on my blue-eyes deck EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:36 pm

Go BLS brooooo.
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Please give input on my blue-eyes deck   Please give input on my blue-eyes deck EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:41 pm

I used to have him but i took him out due to the way the deck was built. However I made changes and now that i look at it the card will possibly fit in. Thanks Glacier I will test that out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please give input on my blue-eyes deck   Please give input on my blue-eyes deck EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:42 pm

Np always lever. x)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please give input on my blue-eyes deck   Please give input on my blue-eyes deck Empty

Back to top Go down

Please give input on my blue-eyes deck

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next