Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The King of Ice is here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

IceKing

Lucian

The King of Ice is here Empty
PostSubject: The King of Ice is here   The King of Ice is here EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:30 pm

Yo guys , I'm new here.
I've been looking for an active academy for some time and I'm glad I found this one, now here's some facts about me.
1. I'm 16
2. I've been playing Yu-Gi-Oh since I was 6 but I just started playing competitively for a couple of years
3. I'm an Anime Fan
4. I make Oricas and Altered Art cards.
Back to top Go down

Helel65

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The King of Ice is here Left_bar_bleue100/100The King of Ice is here Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: The King of Ice is here   The King of Ice is here EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:32 pm

Welcome welcome to oda
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
The King of Ice is here Left_bar_bleue84/84The King of Ice is here Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: The King of Ice is here   The King of Ice is here EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:33 pm

Hey there. ODA welcomes you sir.
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The King of Ice is here Left_bar_bleue100/100The King of Ice is here Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: The King of Ice is here   The King of Ice is here EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:36 pm

Hello and welcome to ODA. I'm Blazer Slater but you may call me Blazer or Blazer-Chan. I'm 24, married to Nottu, and I've been playing Yu-Gi-Oh since it first came out. I even read it as a manga in the monthly Shonen Jump. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of the admins or mods.

P.s. Are you anything like the Ice King from Adventure Time?
Back to top Go down

IceKing

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: The King of Ice is here   The King of Ice is here EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 5:24 pm

Blazer Slater wrote:
Hello and welcome to ODA. I'm Blazer Slater but you may call me Blazer or Blazer-Chan. I'm 24, married to Nottu, and I've been playing Yu-Gi-Oh since it first came out. I even read it as a manga in the monthly Shonen Jump. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of the admins or mods.

I never watched adventure time but people who know me always say that i am similar to him
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The King of Ice is here   The King of Ice is here EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 5:34 pm

Welcome to ODA, and enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
The King of Ice is here Left_bar_bleue84/84The King of Ice is here Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: The King of Ice is here   The King of Ice is here EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:13 pm

Blazer Slater wrote:

SO much rainbow e.e
Back to top Go down

Sylveon

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Katia Sylver
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The King of Ice is here   The King of Ice is here EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:54 pm

Hello and welcome to ODA! Be sure to read the starter guide and rules! Enjoy your stay! =)
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
The King of Ice is here Left_bar_bleue0/0The King of Ice is here Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The King of Ice is here   The King of Ice is here EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:58 pm

Welcome to ODA. Love your pic btw.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
The King of Ice is here Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The King of Ice is here Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The King of Ice is here   The King of Ice is here EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:01 pm

IceKing wrote:
Spoiler:
I never watched adventure time but people who know me always say that i am similar to him
not sure if thats an insult or a compliment cause the ice king is insane XD
Back to top Go down

LOKOS

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The King of Ice is here   The King of Ice is here EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:02 pm

Welcome to ODA Adevnture time is best cartoon ever ya should watch it XD Enjoy Wink
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The King of Ice is here   The King of Ice is here EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 10:38 pm

Those are big shoes your stepping in sir, that said I love it.

I'm referring to your Ulquiorra Avi by the way haha. On another site I RP him, and I've been told out of about the 10 people who where ACCEPTED to play him over the years. I do it the best. Not out of character really as I come off as a bit playful and random sometimes in the regard, but In Character i can play a damn good Ulqui.

Might have to make you a sig or something I duno, but you got my respect for using the guy lol.
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The King of Ice is here   The King of Ice is here EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:38 am

The Ice King from Adventure Time is simply amazing, anyway hello and welcome to ODA, I am DarkSoul and I hope you enjoy your stay! Smile

I hope we can be good friends.
Back to top Go down

Breeze

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The King of Ice is here   The King of Ice is here EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 10:26 pm

Welcome friend
Back to top Go down

Black Feathers

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The King of Ice is here   The King of Ice is here EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 11:05 pm

Hey ice, welcome to oda. I'm Black Feathers aka the blackwinged duelist, hope u have fun here ^^.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King of Ice is here   The King of Ice is here Empty

Back to top Go down

The King of Ice is here

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1