Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Memories of the Duel King

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Memories of the Duel King Left_bar_bleue84/84Memories of the Duel King Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

Memories of the Duel King Empty
PostSubject: Memories of the Duel King   Memories of the Duel King EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:35 pm

Hey guys its Nottu. So I was browsing around today, seeing if I could dig up some info on Dark Magician of Illusions, and came across something quite interesting. Some of you may have already seen this but I still think its worth sharing. http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Memories_of_the_Duel_King:_Duelist_Kingdom_Arc

Memories of the Duel King is a 15th Anniversary 41 card deck being released that will have 4 Ultra rare cards in it (Dark Magician, Dark Magician Girl, Monster Reborn and Exodia the Forbidden One) and also comes with a deck box, special token, Commemorative Anniversary card (Voyage to the Kingdom) and each deck comes with 2 Ultra Rare promo cards. One will always be Slifer the Sky Dragon and the other varies between: Electromagnetic Turtle, Bond Between Teacher and Student and Dark Renewal.

Those, like me, who have been dying to get these Anime cards will rejoice! For those unfamiliar with these three anime cards...

Electromagnetic Turtle:
Level 4. LIGHT. Machine/Effect
You can choose to end the Battle Phase of a turn in which this goes to the Graveyard. You choose the timing in which to use the effect.
0/1800
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Electromagnetic_Turtle

Bond Between Teacher and Student
Normal Spell Card
If you control a face-up "Dark Magician": Special Summon 1 "Dark Magician Girl" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard in face-up Defense Position.
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Bond_Between_Teacher_and_Student

Dark Renewal
Normal Trap Card
Activate only when your opponent Summons a monster(s) or when an opponent's monster declares an attack. Send 1 monster your opponent Summoned this turn and 1 monster you control to the Graveyard, and Special Summon 1 Spellcaster-Type monster from your Graveyard.
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Renewal

What do you guys think of this special deck? Will we in the TCG even get it or is the OCG going to tease us with this again?
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Memories of the Duel King Left_bar_bleue0/0Memories of the Duel King Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the Duel King   Memories of the Duel King EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:40 pm

Has it been 15 years already since the duelist kingdom arc? I didn't think it was much more than 12 at the moment.

Aside from that I like the idea that Dark Magician is getting new support. I think it needs a little something to keep up with all of this Cyber Dragon/Blue-Eyes support exploding everywhere.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
Memories of the Duel King Left_bar_bleue84/84Memories of the Duel King Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the Duel King   Memories of the Duel King EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:46 pm

Honestly I haven't seen too much from Cybers nor Blue Eyes since the new Bujin crap hit.

The point of this deck I think is primarily to appease the older fans of the series. Not to up the competitive edge.
Back to top Go down

kingofgames010

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Arthur Camlann
HP:
Memories of the Duel King Left_bar_bleue100/100Memories of the Duel King Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the Duel King   Memories of the Duel King EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:12 pm

IF MAGI MAGI MAGICIAN GAL AND DARK MAGICIAN OF ILLUSIONS ALONG WITH THESE NEW CARDS DONT COME OUT IN THE TCG IM GOING TO EXPLODE.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the Duel King   Memories of the Duel King EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 4:17 pm

As far as I am aware, Duel King and Dark Magician of Illusions are to be released in the TCG as well. Magi Magi we aren't getting anytime soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the Duel King   Memories of the Duel King EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 8:27 pm

The OCG is so lucky to get everything first!
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the Duel King   Memories of the Duel King EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 9:05 pm

Well they technically created the game so its only fair they get it first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the Duel King   Memories of the Duel King Empty

Back to top Go down

Memories of the Duel King

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1