Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revolution Meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Revolution Meeting Left_bar_bleue100/100Revolution Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Revolution Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Revolution Meeting   Revolution Meeting EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 8:04 pm

I'm going to try a change of tactics. Step away from my usual long winded speeches and make this simple for everyone.....

I alone support a forum that is free for people to make the choices. The people as a whole, meaning you not me. Why am I the one writing then? Simply because you have not spoken up, or maybe you have. That's to be found out soon...

So, here we go again. There is a force, running through this place. And I am willing to step up and run into battle with you all if that's what you want. If not, return to being subjigated. Your choice and I respect it. I however, will NEVER be subjigated.

Anyway I hereby delcare this thread a meeting hall for those radicalist,extremists, unheard voices of the masses or whoemver else you may be. Whose who support a new ODA. If you are ready for change, then join me in telling the staff what we want. I do NOT wish to take CCs place as many accusations have come my way recently in fact.

Please. Offer me Owner of this site, i will GLADLY turn it down. Understood?

I am a member. I support the members. So members, lets here what you have to say?

-What needs to change around this place?
-What new rules would you add/take away?
-What do you like and think should be improved on?
-Who do you think is a LolBadmin?
-Who do you think would make a good staff member?

Anything else you wish to expand on, go for it.

I rest my case, for now.
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Revolution Meeting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1