Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

- HG2 Deck Masters -

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
- HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0- HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
- HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: - HG2 Deck Masters -   - HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:03 am

First topic message reminder :

I said I'd be posting this on Tuesday, but hey, better sooner than later, right?

Hey everyone, Pride here.  This topic is in regards towards the a Duelist's Deck Master in the Hunger Games 2.0 RPG event.

As you all are aware by now, in the games now, you're permitted to select any monster card as your deck master.  This could be a Normal Monster, an Effect Monster, a Fusion Monster, a Ritual Monster, a Syncrho Monster, or an XYZ Monster.

Deck Master will operate as the following:

1.  You're permitted to select an effect for your deck master that may be applied ONCE during a duel.  EX:  Kuriboh's Ability in the anime was once Yugi took no damage the entire turn.

2.  You're permitted to summon your deck monster on to the field at any time.  Once summoned, your deck master will have no effect, only its' attack and defense points.  However, if your master is destroyed, you'll automatically lose the game.  In rules to this, there are some circumstances that I have found to be acceptations to this rule.  I will post these acceptations below:

- If your master is set facedown on the field EX:  Book of Moon.  Nothing really happens.  It's just facedown.

- If your master is destroyed and sent to the graveyard and BEFORE the end of your turn you can bring it back?  You're not dead.  EX:  Kuriboh is destroyed by Dark Hole, however I use a Call of the Haunted card before the End-Phase and I don't lose.

- If your master is banished and the effect of the card states that it will be brought back under certain circumstances, then you will not lose.  EX:  Future Visions, the monster will be brought back next turn, you don't lose.  However a card like Macro Cosmos, you will lose.

- If your master is somehow said to return to the hand/extra deck, then it will just go back to its', "Summon whenever rule".  However you will NOT be permitted to activate its effect again.

3.  Regarding which effect your master will have will happen below and now.   The people of this topic will decide if an effect is too overpowered or suggest some effects more reasonable.   We'll use two cards as examples.
- Kuriboh:  Because of its low attack points, its effect should be allowed to be better.  EX:  The no damage one turn.
- Blue Eyes White Dragon:  Because of its high attack points, its effect will be much worse.  EX:  All monsters you control gain 100 ATK.

So as you can see, if a monster has lower attack points, then its effect will be better.  If a monster has higher attack points, then its effect will be worse.

4.  Your deck master's effect is supposed to mirror its original effect in some manner.  EX:  Kuriboh's effect involves battle damage just like its original effect.  It doesn't do something random like increase attack points or something.

5.  Your master will be following you around in the RPG, but it will only be seen by you.  So also take that into consideration.  (Story/Plot/Etc..)

O - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - O

This covers most of the basics.  If anyone has ANY questions at all, feel free to post them below.

Last edited by Pride on Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
- HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100- HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: - HG2 Deck Masters -   - HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:30 am

Um doesn't the deck master rule say if its destroyed? Using it in some way works differently then destroying it. Which makes this a bit more harder to win indeed.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
- HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0- HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: - HG2 Deck Masters -   - HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:08 am

Sylveraine wrote:
The only question now is, do we like. Banish the Deck Master, from our Deck, to show, that's our Deck Master? I think that would be handiest. Since you made a pretty good explanation now on the effects. But, we don't know where the Deck Master goes, when the game starts. Like, does it remain in your Deck [doubt it] or do you put it in a free S/T Zone, or banish it. Which one?
Really it's just there in spirit.  Then once summoned, you'll just use a token.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
- HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100- HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: - HG2 Deck Masters -   - HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 6:09 am

Very Happy yesssssssssssss so we can have 3x copy of that presumed monster that is a DM?
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:

PostSubject: Re: - HG2 Deck Masters -   - HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:34 pm

The way it's looking, yea. You'll be able to bring out Pandemonium like every turn now, Kill ;-;
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: - HG2 Deck Masters -   - HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:35 pm

that's great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Mr.Kandy

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: - HG2 Deck Masters -   - HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 6:04 pm

So that I needed a new deck I need a new deck master:

- HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 Mist_valley_apex_avian_render_by_id_zeta-d59oo5v

Attack: 2700 Defense:2000

Original Effect: When an effect is activated, you can select 1 face-up "Mist Valley" card you control. Return that "Mist Valley" card to its owner's hand, negate the effect's activation, and destroy the card whose effect was activated

Desired Effect: All Wind type monsters you control on the field gain 300 attack.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: - HG2 Deck Masters -   - HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:04 pm

lol. fluff. seems to me that you're not the only one who survived the mist valley massacre Razz
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: - HG2 Deck Masters -   - HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:23 pm

He's using ninjas in with his I believe. Let's just assume he's a descendant of the ninjas that destroyed Mist Valley and looted a few of our cards that only residents of Mist Valley had access to. In order to restore dignity to my fallen ones, Kandy must die by my hand in this tournament.

*I really like the way this role play is turning out lol*
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
- HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000- HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: - HG2 Deck Masters -   - HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:39 pm

well i hope one of you dosnt lose before the can get vegeance
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: - HG2 Deck Masters -   - HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 8:16 pm

lol. i wonder on which side i should be in this side quest of mine. meh i'll stick with neutral, and see what i find on my main quest
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
- HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue84/84- HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: - HG2 Deck Masters -   - HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:39 am

Well, glad I got mine approved.
Back to top Go down

Exraven

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: - HG2 Deck Masters -   - HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:13 pm

mine hasn't been yet.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: - HG2 Deck Masters -   - HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Pride will be on eventually to evaluate all deck masters he hasn't yet, I imagine.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: - HG2 Deck Masters -   - HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:33 pm

he did the older ones. he hasn't been on in a while so, he'll do it when he'll be done with his stuff
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: - HG2 Deck Masters -   - HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:12 pm

Oh sorry guys.  I just wanted to do a lot of them at once and not have to edit the post a thousand times.  But if you prefer that, I guess I can do it.

Also, I wasn't meaning for me to just pick the effects.  You all should comment (nicely constructive) about others' effects too.

I'll be comment on the new ones now.

Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: - HG2 Deck Masters -   - HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:15 pm

pride. something completely off topic. why did you boosted water monsters in your area?
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: - HG2 Deck Masters -   - HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:32 pm

Killmatronix wrote:
pride. something completely off topic. why did you boosted water monsters in your area?
o.O...  Umm..  IDK  just seemed to fit..  I mean..  Is everyone fine with it?  If not, I'll change it.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: - HG2 Deck Masters -   - HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:37 pm

It seemed alright when I first saw it but the more I thought about it the more it looked really deadly. Anyone that's running a Water deck is going to more than likely stay there for the sheer fact that they'll win every single duel without question. If I were to run my Ice Barrier wetlands deck there I would be able to dominate by attacking directly TWICE with Dewdark. With Wetlands on the field that'd be 4800 damage from one monster. Granted, not every Water deck has that much potential, but still. I think it should be changed slightly. Maybe something like "All Water monsters inflict piercing damage when attacking an opponent's defense position monster."
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: - HG2 Deck Masters -   - HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:57 pm

New effect:  Water Attribute monsters gain 500 ATK during the damage step only.

Is this alright with everyone?

Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: - HG2 Deck Masters -   - HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:59 pm

not to be a biach, but i'm not good that there's only 1 field that boosts something. a good solution is that i just wont enter it.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: - HG2 Deck Masters -   - HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:13 pm

**Waves**  Ight'.  I got dis'.

Droite:   Once per duel, if you would Xyz summon: you can target 1 monster your opponent controls and use that monster as an Xyz material (it's level becomes 4) your opponent takes no damage the turn this effecct is used.

Your effect is fine.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Exraven:  during either players turn, You can banish one monster from your side of the field and another from your opponents. during your next standby phase, return both monsters to their respective fields. If one of the monsters banished was a battlin boxer, you can target one card on the field and destroy it.

Prets perfect.  Good job.

Sasukat:  The effect has to be one that can be applied when the master itself isn't on the field.

Mr.Kandy:  We'll edit it to, "This turn, all Wind type monsters you control gain 300 ATK points."  Good.

Catbug:  Yours is close, but edit it to something that can be activated when your 6 isn't on the field.

Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: - HG2 Deck Masters -   - HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:16 pm

just a question about droite's eff. what if her DM takes control of your DM?
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: - HG2 Deck Masters -   - HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:29 pm

Deck master's control can't be changed. So you can't go pulling something like Big Eye, Mind Control, or Locomotion R-Genex in an attempt to steal your opponent's deck master. That'd make winning the duel WAY too easy.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: - HG2 Deck Masters -   - HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:30 pm

yes i know. i was talking about droite's DM like i said.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: - HG2 Deck Masters -   - HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:30 pm

Yeah.  Sorry, I edited Kill's post rather than reposting.  But yes.  What Fluffy said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - HG2 Deck Masters -   - HG2 Deck Masters - - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

- HG2 Deck Masters -

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next