Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Customization - Hunger Games 2.0

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Character Customization - Hunger Games 2.0 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Character Customization - Hunger Games 2.0 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Customization - Hunger Games 2.0 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Character Customization - Hunger Games 2.0   Character Customization - Hunger Games 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 6:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Here is where each member of the event will post his/her character, along with what deck he or she will be participating with.  The following areas needed for a reference are:

Name:

Deck:

Appearance:

Background:

Special Skills  (NOT SUPERPOWER):

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Those Confirmed:

Pride - Deck:  Jester/Clown
Nottu - Deck:  Yugi Themed Spellcaster
Exraven - Deck:  Battlin' Boxer
DarkSoul - Deck:  Elemental HEROS
SuperionMaximus - Deck:  Photons
Sylveraine - Deck:  Water Spirits
Hero - Deck:  HEROS
Fluff Fluff - Deck:  Mist Valley
awsome35 - Deck:  Watts
Killmatronix - Deck:  Archfiend
Catbug - Deck:  Chronomaly
Mr.Kandy - Deck:  (Please Repick)
Droite - Deck:  Shark/Water
Rose - Deck:  Plants
Ultrapurple - Deck:  Gishki
Ventriloquist - Deck:  Junk/Doppel

Last edited by Pride on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:25 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:
Character Customization - Hunger Games 2.0 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Character Customization - Hunger Games 2.0 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Character Customization - Hunger Games 2.0   Character Customization - Hunger Games 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 9:18 pm

Ventriloquist wrote:
Special Skills  (NOT SUPERPOWER): Genius level intellect. Athletic, but not "Bulky," or "Buff." Master conversationalist, easily allowing him to gain the trust and therefore insight on others, even his enemies. Other skills include prowess in multiple forms of combat such as Kickboxing, Ken-Po, Capoeira and Jujitsu. Weapon mastery includes both a Bow and Arrow as well as a simple bow staff. Those two being his main preference. Keen on facts of nature. Such as the ability to identify different species of both edible as well as poisonous plant life, and animals. To sum him up. Imagine a wandering hermit author. Whose wisdom far exceeds his years, yet whom also has seen his share of life's trials, and come out on the other side.
Maybe you say it's not superpower. But the part where you already state he gains trust of others easily, is already God Modding before it has even started. You claim facts about other characters which has not even been talked about. That, and it's in your favor. Genius I'd say. Not overpowered at all. I mean, everyone in the Arena is 200 IQ or more. Scratch it. And you make this character with the rest, more or less perfectly made for residing in the Hunger Games Dome. I'd say too much Meta Knowledge, and God Modding to certain extend.

I don't really see this being accepted. The same applies to all other characters with likewise features. I've just not taken the effort to look through them.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Character Customization - Hunger Games 2.0 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Character Customization - Hunger Games 2.0 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Character Customization - Hunger Games 2.0   Character Customization - Hunger Games 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 9:47 pm

Ok thanks, I kinda thought it was a bit sketchy myself. In which case I'll go ahead and leave that bit to "master conversationalist," and no more. Because your right, without actually putting that into PRACTICE in the RP, claiming it will gain my enemies trust is God Mod. Sorry, and I'll fix it right away.

As for the genious thing. 200 IQ would be record breaking. Being that the highest IQ held on record by the generally accepted standard Advanced IQ test is 198.... it would be therefore God Mod(ish) to say that everyone here has and IQ even close to that. Also, it just makes no sense. Some people would be more physically inclined, while others are more mentally inclined.

So, that said, I'm going to keep the IQ part, because a skill like that DOES need to be in ones profile.

Either way thanks for the review, and feel free to comment again after I fix it and also add my history.

Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Exraven

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Character Customization - Hunger Games 2.0   Character Customization - Hunger Games 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 3:48 am

My rl iq is 167. But it;s too hard being that smart. makes life hell. So you gotta play dumb.
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Sorento
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Character Customization - Hunger Games 2.0   Character Customization - Hunger Games 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:18 am

I changed my deck, but my deck master is staying the same.
Back to top Go down

NepNep

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Character Customization - Hunger Games 2.0   Character Customization - Hunger Games 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:33 pm

Name:Neptune
Apearance: http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130522233660/hyperdimensionneptunia/images/3/35/Neptune3.png
Background:She was born in Hyperdimension,Planeptune as a CPU.She was very unresponsible and did not care much for her looks or her duties.She is very cheerful,lazy,Hug Frenzy,friendly,carefree,selfish at times with her food,hungry all the time and overall a super good friend if you get to know her,she doesen't care in personal space Ex. Bewbs.She overall has a good life being scolded by Histy and what not but when she transforms she is very different she is the exact oposite of everything the word responsible and serious are her #1 qualities.And also she loves to gibe hugs
Special Skills:Eating,Huging,Very flexible and fast when dodging,making people laugh
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Character Customization - Hunger Games 2.0   Character Customization - Hunger Games 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:02 pm

Name: Anum Sethos

Deck: Gravekeeper

Appearance: Tall, tanned, in excellent physicall shape.

Background:
Spoiler:

Special Skills: Both Physically and mentally trained to highest levels. Extensive knowledge on secret survival techniques.
Back to top Go down

Sasukat

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Character Customization - Hunger Games 2.0   Character Customization - Hunger Games 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 4:57 pm

Since I'm in, I should probably post my stuff since I'd pmed it to Pride

Name: Kat

Deck: Lavals

Appearance: Kat is a little small for her again, being approximately 5'4. She has green eyes, and black straight hair that goes down to her shoulders. For the hunger games, the clothing she has brought is a green miniskirt, with see-through black leggings and a red T-shirt.

Background: Kat was never sure of herself about anything. As of late, she started to get into dueling, infused by the heat of her deck master Laval Miller. As such when she gets angry or into a duel, her emotions flare up and she becomes very different from the shy girl she normally is.

Special Skills: Kat is resourceful and able to read people well, but besides dueling she doesn't have extremely special skills.
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Sorento
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Character Customization - Hunger Games 2.0   Character Customization - Hunger Games 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:34 am

I know that we started all ready and that we are in the middle of the RPG but can i change my deck and deckmaster? I haven't dueled yet nor have I witnessed anyone else's duels.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Character Customization - Hunger Games 2.0 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Character Customization - Hunger Games 2.0 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: Character Customization - Hunger Games 2.0   Character Customization - Hunger Games 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:48 am

Droite wrote:
I know that we started all ready and that we are in the middle of the RPG but can i change my deck and deckmaster? I haven't dueled yet nor have I witnessed anyone else's duels.

Gosh dang...  Um....  Sorry darling, but I'm going to have to say no to that.  IDK..  Something just seems off about it.  XD  I would if there wouldn't have been any duels, but there have been.  Sad  Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Customization - Hunger Games 2.0   Character Customization - Hunger Games 2.0 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Customization - Hunger Games 2.0

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2