Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Orichalcos Hunger Games Members

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Orichalcos Hunger Games Members Left_bar_bleue0/0Orichalcos Hunger Games Members Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Orichalcos Hunger Games Members Empty
PostSubject: Orichalcos Hunger Games Members   Orichalcos Hunger Games Members EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:29 am

1st:  Phoenixofpain
2nd:  Blazer Slater
3rd:  C.C.

The Graveyard:
The Volcano:
The Lake:
The Tundra:
The Cave:
The Laboratory:
The Beach:
The Jungle:

The Mountain:
PhoenixOfPain - Souls Collected:  0 - Decks Collected 12
Blazer Slater - Souls Collected:  0 - Decks Collected: 1
Droite (Killer PhoenixofPain)

Enemies Defeated, (In order of death):
- Kira - (Killer Nottu)
TheCoolest (Killer C.C.)
TheReaper (Jammy) (Killer C.C.)
Ryuk (Killer Nottu)
Nottu the Evoker (Killer C.C.)
Gallows (Burned by the lava)
LastHope (Burned by the lava)
White Rose Dragon (Burned by the lava)
Killamatronix (Burned by the lava)
Valkoor Lightheart (Killer C.C.)
Aj16amc (Killer C.C.)
Pride The Arrogant (Killer C.C.)
C.C. (Suicide)

Last edited by Pride The Arrogant on Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:57 am; edited 38 times in total
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Orichalcos Hunger Games Members Left_bar_bleue0/0Orichalcos Hunger Games Members Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games Members   Orichalcos Hunger Games Members EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 5:40 am

**Cannon Fire**

The final list has been made.  4/17 competitors are dead.  Good Luck to the remaining 13.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games Members   Orichalcos Hunger Games Members EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:18 am

*Cannon Fire*

5 of the 17 competitors lie dead.  Good Luck to the remaining 12.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games Members   Orichalcos Hunger Games Members EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 10:15 pm

**Cannon Fire**

Another Competitor is down.

Good Luck to the remaining 10.

Last edited by Pride The Arrogant on Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

DaMadDawgRichKid

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Rich
HP:
Orichalcos Hunger Games Members Left_bar_bleue100/100Orichalcos Hunger Games Members Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games Members   Orichalcos Hunger Games Members EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:44 am

After careful re-consideration of the rules and current storyline situation of the Hunger Games, I would like to be dropped from the competition.

I've challenged people, but at this point, there are no holes in the story if I were to up and disappear since I haven't killed anybody or, obviously, lost.

I have no intention of dueling anybody, insta-surrender arguments void so don't bring them up, at the point the story is at, and considering the sudden shift this has taken into being a lot more like the HG novel, I'm simply not interested.

So yeah. Not dead, not living, not nothing. Since this tournament will be completely unaffected by having one less member (there was no number minimum or maximum anyway) I would like to have my name simply removed and be treated as having never existed.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Orichalcos Hunger Games Members Left_bar_bleue84/84Orichalcos Hunger Games Members Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games Members   Orichalcos Hunger Games Members EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:47 am

You shouldn't have joined in the first place if you do not plan to partake in the event as it was intended to be played.
Back to top Go down

MADA MADA DANE

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games Members   Orichalcos Hunger Games Members EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:54 am

i will fill his spot if u really need to keep that number
Back to top Go down

DaMadDawgRichKid

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:
Orichalcos Hunger Games Members Left_bar_bleue100/100Orichalcos Hunger Games Members Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games Members   Orichalcos Hunger Games Members EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:54 am

I apologize if I was drawn by the supernaturality of it, which is now being restricted? I joined because I appreciated how things were at the beginning. Why should I continue to be in the event if one of the changes made is going to make it harder for me, personally, to have fun? I'm not saying this isn't better for the event as a whole. Nonetheless, I don't think I'll be able to enjoy it at this point. So what's wrong with at least asking to be dropped from the event?

If that graces you as unworkable or problematic, list me as dead at Blazer or Pride's hand. I'll be cool with that, too.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
Orichalcos Hunger Games Members Left_bar_bleue84/84Orichalcos Hunger Games Members Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games Members   Orichalcos Hunger Games Members EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 2:14 am

So let me get this straight. You joined to have fun, and now that rules are enforced to prevent players from being too powerful, you want to drop out? If you have to God-mod to have a good time, then by all means drop out.
Back to top Go down

DaMadDawgRichKid

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games Members   Orichalcos Hunger Games Members EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 2:33 am

I wasn't godmodding! And have you even READ Blazer's new rules? When I said I liked the supernaturality of it, I meant that I liked how everyone had a different perspective on what was going on in the tournament, the mystery, and the strange magic surrounding the area! It left a lot of room for roleplaying and actually trying things like bringing people back to life, even if they're doomed to fail. I liked how people each had different memories of what this event was supposed to be about, Nottu thinking it was a friendly tournament, Blazer coming in with the statement about the capitol doing everything like in the novel, Pride having his own out-there agendas, and all sorts of things like that! It left room for people to feel the mystery, for me to wonder which side of it was real, a bit of fear factor as some of us questioned what we knew about the event! And it left a lot of twist endings possible!

But, no. None of those things can be anymore. We can't tamper with bodies, we're supposed to move on immediately when somebody has died, and apparently our graveyard no longer serves a purpose because out of absolutely NOWHERE Blazer decreed "disposal of bodies will be taken care of by the capitol."

But you want to think of me as a sore loser because I "can't GM anymore" when I was basing my strength on whoever I was up against and trying to keep things equal and open-ended so that duels would actually happen instead of one character overpowering the other and doing whatever they felt like without a duel happening? Fine.

EDIT: I highly overreacted when I first posted this. I apologize to Nottu for what I said, assuming he read the initial draft.

Also, I am NOT insulting the rule change. I truly do believe that the rules she added are going to make things more fun for almost every single other player in this, as well as, as she put it, "stopping unnecessary shenanigans". If I though the rules would make things less fun for everybody else, I would have done what her post on the rules says, and taken it over with her. I think these rules are good and beneficial to everyone else.

The thing is, the sense of mystery behind it all and the idea that my character could try to solve it while attempting to save lives as he went was the thing that compelled me to join, and it made losing an excitable prospect that I had a legitimate reason to avoid (considering I don't really care about OD, thus making the prize moot to me and the roleplaying quality more important). However, there is no longer a mystery involved, or anybody peaceful left whose lives to attempt to preserve. Therefore, I won't personally have any fun continuing this.

As such, I politely asked to leave. I apologize that we had a disrespectful disagreement, Nottu.

So I'd like to ask Pride once again. May I please be removed from the event? List me as killed if it so suits you.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games Members   Orichalcos Hunger Games Members EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 4:45 am

You know, I get really sad and annoyed when I see things like this...  You join for the purpose of either trying to evolve the story more, and then you just quit because you don't like the prize...?  Or you're too lazy to try and make others on your side?  That's what annoys me...  Whatever...  If you want to be a quitter, then just whatever...

You'll just be deleted.  No corpse.  No cards.  No killing.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games Members   Orichalcos Hunger Games Members EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 5:02 am

DaMadDawgRichKid wrote:

EDIT: I highly overreacted when I first posted this. I apologize to Nottu for what I said, assuming he read the initial draft.

Also, I am NOT insulting the rule change. I truly do believe that the rules she added are going to make things more fun for almost every single other player in this, as well as, as she put it, "stopping unnecessary shenanigans". If I though the rules would make things less fun for everybody else, I would have done what her post on the rules says, and taken it over with her. I think these rules are good and beneficial to everyone else.

The thing is, the sense of mystery behind it all and the idea that my character could try to solve it while attempting to save lives as he went was the thing that compelled me to join, and it made losing an excitable prospect that I had a legitimate reason to avoid (considering I don't really care about OD, thus making the prize moot to me and the roleplaying quality more important). However, there is no longer a mystery involved, or anybody peaceful left whose lives to attempt to preserve. Therefore, I won't personally have any fun continuing this.

As such, I politely asked to leave. I apologize that we had a disrespectful disagreement, Nottu.

So I'd like to ask Pride once again. May I please be removed from the event? List me as killed if it so suits you.
No no, I should apologize man. I was a real prick about that. You have your reason and may freely drop out if you so choose. I have no right to say anything negative about it.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games Members   Orichalcos Hunger Games Members EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 3:19 am

**Cannon Fire**

5 contestants remain.

12/17 are dead.

Good Luck.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games Members   Orichalcos Hunger Games Members EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:35 am

**Cannon Fire**

13/17 are dead.

Good Luck to the remaining 4.
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games Members   Orichalcos Hunger Games Members EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 am

if we do this again i think that next time someone should play as a character that isn't in the games, and rather someone who trapped the contestants in the game. that way we have someone to keep a story going.
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games Members   Orichalcos Hunger Games Members EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:46 am

Half-way through, I wondered if I should drop out.  I asked some people and they said it was fine.  If I host it again I definitely will drop out to like, "over-seer".  But at this point, there would just be a hole and crap.  BTW to the current players, if I win/2nd/3rd, I'll just automatically remove myself, so I guess the 3 of you have an auto placement now.  ...Good job?  XD
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games Members   Orichalcos Hunger Games Members EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:37 am

Can we still join this? Or will there be another round because Id like to sign up either way
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games Members   Orichalcos Hunger Games Members EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:37 pm

Glad to see that I'm sill alive and haven't been defaulted to death. Don't want to meet the grim reaper just yet.

I think I'll move on to another place. :3
Back to top Go down

rakhalix

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Rakha
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games Members   Orichalcos Hunger Games Members EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:40 pm

LOL!, burned by the lava.
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games Members   Orichalcos Hunger Games Members EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:08 pm

Nah. I'm going to freeze to death, now! xD
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games Members   Orichalcos Hunger Games Members EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:16 am

Ventriloquist wrote:
Can we still join this? Or will there be another round because Id like to sign up either way

Last sign-ups were a while a go.  There will be another one of these after the next RPG.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games Members   Orichalcos Hunger Games Members EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:23 am

Which reminds me. The soul count should still be for me >-> Despite the fact you used them for the machine >-> It makes it look like you won them all. It mocks me >->

Add to that. We should start getting this wrapped up. Like, really. This is starting to drag now.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games Members   Orichalcos Hunger Games Members EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:24 am

Yeah.  There's four of us left.  I'll post some more and wait for Phoenix.  XD And sorry.  I just didn't want them to get blown-up and destroyed.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games Members   Orichalcos Hunger Games Members EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:37 pm

With all due respect. You don't want to lose either. But that's gonna happen anyway. I mean, you dodge. Like a modderfokker. Eventually, you won't be able to do anything BUT duel. And I'll be there when that happens. Opposite of you. Dueldisk ready >->
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games Members   Orichalcos Hunger Games Members EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:59 am

:/  Well someone had to progress the plot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orichalcos Hunger Games Members   Orichalcos Hunger Games Members Empty

Back to top Go down

Orichalcos Hunger Games Members

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next