Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreamstate - Recruiting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Dreamstate - Recruiting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Dreamstate - Recruiting - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Dreamstate - Recruiting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Dreamstate - Recruiting   Dreamstate - Recruiting - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 1:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'll be blunt: Evil/Acidik got his war team up and running and I want mine up and running, too. ODA tried the team idea once, it didn't work out because we didn't enough people into teams and there was basically no one to war against. One single war team is no good, so I am reviving mine.

I won't be requesting any details about your DN score, as it barely says anything about your skill. Simply leave a mesage below, saying you are applying and I'll get things sorted out. You'll most likely get tested, if we haven't played or seen you play already. You can ask any member of the Team to test you for it, except for the Rookie members.

Something else I want to implement in the team is a Rookie section. If you are new to the game itself or to the competitive part of it, you'll still have a chance to participate, although not in the main roster. You'll be a Rookie member, and we will try our best to teach you as much as we can to get you up to a good level and ultimately offer you a spot in the main roster, so you can actively participate in wars against other ODA teams and possibly even other academy's teams.

As far as leadership goes: There is none. I don't want to be the sole leader that makes all the descisions all by myself, because that doesn't make a good team. So, whenever we are challanged to a war or think about challanging someone to a war, the whole team will have a say in it, just as the whole team can make sugestions of any kind. Should a serious situation arise which requires a strict descision, it will have to be me making it, although I will include the longest/best team members in all of them.

Feel free to leave any sugestions/applications/questions below. Also, as a small little gimmick, every member can choose a title or nickname. If you come up with one horrendously stupid, I might just reject you.

Members:
'Captain' Gallows
'Slifer in Disguise' Sasukat
'Dark Devestator' Kira
NepNep

Rookies:
Valkoor Lightheart

May the Sate of Dreams flourish!

Last edited by Gallows on Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:44 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

-Kira-

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Dreamstate - Recruiting   Dreamstate - Recruiting - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:58 am

I cant test him even though that nub is better than all of us and lying all the time >.>
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Dreamstate - Recruiting   Dreamstate - Recruiting - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 6:24 pm

Yeah, he doesn't need a test. Good luck with dreamstate gallows.
Back to top Go down

-Kira-

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Dreamstate - Recruiting   Dreamstate - Recruiting - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:00 am

I asked him he said hes joining twids team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreamstate - Recruiting   Dreamstate - Recruiting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreamstate - Recruiting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2