Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recruiting For Anonymous

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Recruiting For Anonymous Left_bar_bleue100/100Recruiting For Anonymous Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Recruiting For Anonymous Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting For Anonymous   Recruiting For Anonymous EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:44 pm

«Apply Now!»

If you are here, you know what needs to be done. No need to get fancy with things and such. Just very simply fill out the application and you will be reviewed. Regardless of the outcome, we thank you for your interest in supporting our cause. Take care.

Here's a Helpful link as well. It will redirect you to our team thread.

https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com/t3063-we-are-anonymous

And in case you've forgotten it, or somehow come this far without hearing it spoken yet. Don't forgot the oath.

"We are Anonymous. We are Legion. Knowledge is free. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us."

Code:

[b]Forum Name:[/b] Whats your ODA Name?
[b]Dorm Rank:[/b] Whats your dorm rank here at ODA?
[b]DN Name:[/b] Whats your DuleingNetwork screen name?
[b]Recite The Oath:[/b] You should know this by now..
[b]Waver From The Oath:[/b] You may of course, feel free to express that this is simply a dueling website. And that none of this is TRULY binding. If you would rather NOT take the oath. Please simply use this section instead, and state your inclination to do so. If you did recite the oath, leave this blank.
[b]Addition Information:[/b] Non necessary, but if you feel we left something out, or would like to add something here's your chance!
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Recruiting For Anonymous Left_bar_bleue100/100Recruiting For Anonymous Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting For Anonymous   Recruiting For Anonymous EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 2:12 am

Um
Forum Name: Don Patch
Dorm Rank: Slifer
DN Name: Don Patch!
Recite The Oath: Um....I slept through that part...
Waver From The Oath: Guess im Waiving it for no
Addition Information: I try my best! And I'd like to get some war dueling around here going ASAP! DOWN WITH THE VANILLA!
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting For Anonymous   Recruiting For Anonymous EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:02 am

Don I'd gladly accept you and I've dueled you before so I think I know where your skill level lies. However, if we could set up a duel for the sake of procedure next time i see you that would be nice. If such meeting/dueling cannot be set up within 48 hours of this post I will add you to the roster by default ^.^ Thanks, we are happy to have you aboard.
Back to top Go down

Hinata

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting For Anonymous   Recruiting For Anonymous EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:50 pm

Forum Name: Hinata
Dorm Rank: Ra
DN Name: Light Joan
Recite The Oath: We are Anonymous. We are Legion. Knowledge is free. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.
Waver From The Oath:
Addition Information:
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting For Anonymous   Recruiting For Anonymous EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 3:22 pm

Hinata, I'll set up a duel date with you sometime today if possible. If this condition is not met(A duel) within 24 hours you will be added to the roster by default. A duel at that point between you and I, will take place at a later more convenient date.

Glad to have you aboard Wink
Back to top Go down

DracoKnight

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Draco
HP:
Recruiting For Anonymous Left_bar_bleue410/500Recruiting For Anonymous Empty_bar_bleue  (410/500)

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting For Anonymous   Recruiting For Anonymous EmptyThu May 01, 2014 9:19 pm

No one will join my team so while I wait:

Forum Name: Slifer1 (thats Lord Slifer to you)
Dorm Rank: Slifer
DN Name: N/A as DN is a banned site at my school so YGOpro Name: slifer101
Oath: We are Anonymous. We are Legion. Knowledge is free. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.
Additional Info: I'm American. I like Bacon. I have 2 Pet Blue Eyes White Dragons. I'm a Slifer Incarnate
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting For Anonymous   Recruiting For Anonymous EmptyThu May 01, 2014 9:50 pm

Mmm

I need to test you on DN buddy.

Any chance you can use that?
Back to top Go down

DracoKnight

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:
Recruiting For Anonymous Left_bar_bleue410/500Recruiting For Anonymous Empty_bar_bleue  (410/500)

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting For Anonymous   Recruiting For Anonymous EmptyThu May 01, 2014 9:55 pm

nope, 1 it banned here 2 server block set up here
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting For Anonymous   Recruiting For Anonymous EmptyThu May 01, 2014 11:26 pm

How about waiting till you get out of school then? I have time. Also unless it's an IP ban just make a new DN account Razz
Back to top Go down

DracoKnight

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting For Anonymous   Recruiting For Anonymous EmptyFri May 02, 2014 1:23 pm

or you could give me a win this turn senario and see how i answer.
Back to top Go down

Potato

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting For Anonymous   Recruiting For Anonymous EmptyFri May 02, 2014 6:29 pm

Ive gotten ip banned from a game i was also region blocked on. Its not hard at all to bypass so please don't make excuses.
Edit: also fixed your redirect link
Back to top Go down

DracoKnight

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting For Anonymous   Recruiting For Anonymous EmptyFri May 02, 2014 7:53 pm

how do you bypass it?
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting For Anonymous   Recruiting For Anonymous EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:39 pm

slifer1 wrote:
or you could give me a win this turn senario and see how i answer.

Not the same with actual dueling Razz plus our opponents will have dueling network only.
Back to top Go down

Ryuk

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting For Anonymous   Recruiting For Anonymous EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:57 pm

Forum Name: Ryuk
DN Name: ~Shredder~
Recite The Oath: We are Anonymous. We are Legion. Knowledge is free. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.
Waver From The Oath:
Addition Information:TC told meh to join =3=
i want to defeat the whimsicott
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting For Anonymous   Recruiting For Anonymous EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:58 pm

Accepted for testing Cool

I'll test you in a few.
Back to top Go down

Potato

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting For Anonymous   Recruiting For Anonymous EmptySat May 03, 2014 2:00 am

Slifer, to bypass ip ban use ultrasurf.
Back to top Go down

bloodedge15

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting For Anonymous   Recruiting For Anonymous EmptySat May 03, 2014 2:17 am

Forum Name: Bloodedge15
DN Name: Bloodedge178
Waver From The Oath:
Addition Information: Was grounded for 2 weeks for getting a C in math...ill still be here but cant say ill be here often for the 2 weeks xD
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Recruiting For Anonymous Left_bar_bleue0/0Recruiting For Anonymous Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting For Anonymous   Recruiting For Anonymous EmptySat May 03, 2014 2:27 am

People are joining this? .-. VW may actually have a challenger soon. We need 1 more person though ;~;
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting For Anonymous   Recruiting For Anonymous EmptySat May 03, 2014 5:02 am

Sorry for my lack of attention to this thread guys, and thanks a million to yuya for handling business for me, keep it up you make a fine co leader. I'll take the time update the member list, and duel anyone who hasn't dueled me or yuya already as soon as I see you people. I'll be online as much as I can this weekend to help make that possible.

We at anonymous thank you for your interest in our cause, and humbly welcome you to the fold.

Expect us.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:
Recruiting For Anonymous Left_bar_bleue0/0Recruiting For Anonymous Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting For Anonymous   Recruiting For Anonymous EmptySat May 03, 2014 5:04 am

If you guys manage 4 active members we'll have a war with ya. It can be a 4v4 war. VW needs to establish their name ;-;
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
Recruiting For Anonymous Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Recruiting For Anonymous Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting For Anonymous   Recruiting For Anonymous EmptySat May 03, 2014 5:14 am

Fluff Fluff wrote:
If you guys manage 4 active members we'll have a war with ya. It can be a 4v4 war. VW needs to establish their name ;-;

You bish i was here first
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting For Anonymous   Recruiting For Anonymous EmptySat May 03, 2014 5:18 am

You do bad things to war teams you're like cancer gtfo >_>
Back to top Go down

vasko123

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting For Anonymous   Recruiting For Anonymous EmptySat May 03, 2014 2:12 pm

Forum Name: vasko123
DN Name:vasko1234
Waver From The Oath:
Addition Information:Yuya told me to join
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting For Anonymous   Recruiting For Anonymous EmptySat May 03, 2014 2:25 pm

bloodedge15 wrote:
Forum Name: Bloodedge15
DN Name: Bloodedge178
Waver From The Oath:
Addition Information: Was grounded for 2 weeks for getting a C in math...ill still be here but cant say ill be here often for the 2 weeks xD

Accepted for testing, P.M. me if you can a good time to test you.

vasko123 wrote:
Forum Name: vasko123
DN Name:vasko1234
Waver From The Oath:
Addition Information:Yuya told me to join

Accepted for testing, I'll test you right away.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting For Anonymous   Recruiting For Anonymous EmptyTue May 06, 2014 9:27 am

Updates added to the team thread page ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting For Anonymous   Recruiting For Anonymous Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruiting For Anonymous

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1