Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lack of Testers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Lelouch Lamperouge

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Mike
HP:
Lack of Testers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lack of Testers - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Lack of Testers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Lack of Testers   Lack of Testers - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 4:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Considering there are only 2 testers in this acad, I think every staff mod and higher should also be allowed to test and if they are allowed to, they also should have the responsibility to test new members, considering the considerable amount of un-tested members here. Also appoint members you trust and are worthy duelists as testers.

Last edited by Lelouch Lamperouge on Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Lack of Testers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Lack of Testers - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Testers   Lack of Testers - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:09 am

I do think we need one more person however.  I agree totally with this fewer people thing with more quality, but with Gallow's quitting, we'll need his spot filled, that's all.  And for those who say we do need more testers, you can't get tested until you finish the latest assignment and it gets graded, so it does no good to have more testers if the lesson isn't graded yet.
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Lack of Testers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lack of Testers - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Testers   Lack of Testers - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:15 pm

Yeah, we are short now since Gallows left and Jason is inactive.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Lack of Testers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Lack of Testers - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Testers   Lack of Testers - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:54 pm

Well if we do need one more at least, who is the most qualified? We need somebody with obelisk level skills who can not only duel good but knows their rulings well. Who do you guys think would be best suited for the job?
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
Lack of Testers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Lack of Testers - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Testers   Lack of Testers - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:01 pm

i know gallows should do it
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Testers   Lack of Testers - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:58 pm

Considering gallows has quit I doubt he's much of an option unless he wants to come back simply as a tester and not an admin. Regardless, its probably a good idea to have a backup option. Who else at the academy is middle obelisk level skill or higher that we can think of? (Personally I nominate Sasukat)
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Testers   Lack of Testers - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:10 pm

I don't think we are even in any place to talk about this, but if we are giving suggestions, I'd say Sasukat. From dueling and ruling knowledge he is at least at my level, and probably higher.
Might as well try Hero. Not sure how good he knows his stuff but I think he is decent, at least.

And as far as the big amount of untested members go: It is your own fault. You don't get tested because you don't do the lessons.

Last edited by Gallows on Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Testers   Lack of Testers - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:10 pm

Me too, I don't know if sasukat is up for it but imo he is the perfect choice. He is the person I look up to and learn stuff when I duel him. And he is nice guy and friendly. We just need wait for him to get tested and go to Obelisk, but in order to that we need an assignment *cough* Jason *Cough*

Edit: @ Gallows I don't mind testing, I have done testing in other academies and know how to judge someones skill and see if they can make a comeback or notice a misplay or ruling by me. But the problem is the question, I don't know how I managed to get 5 right, I know my ruling (No where near great like you or sasukat) , but asking someone else questions seems a bit hard to do each time making different questions. In my other academias I didn't have to ask questions.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Testers   Lack of Testers - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:17 pm

I would say that you and Sasukat are out best choices, Hero. There's really nobody else at the academy right now who is great and dueling and rulings. Even if your knowledge of rulings isn't perfect, as long as it's better than majority of people's than we should be good. Now all we have to do is wait for Jason to upload the next assignment sometime this millennium so Sasu can take off his slifer red disguise he's been putting on for so long ;-;
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Testers   Lack of Testers - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:36 pm

I have a nice pool of questions that I could provide.
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Testers   Lack of Testers - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:50 pm

Ok, so from what I've read here, some of the better options for new Testers, which we need, are both Sasukat and Hero. Both have been fairly active on the academy, so I'll talk to the both of them about this.

As for the new Lesson, due to Jason's failure in making a new one, I'll take it up myself to make a new one again. Please be patient, I'll try having this done asap.
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

NepNep

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Testers   Lack of Testers - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 12:25 am

I Wish I Could B Da Red Tester Again xD I Never Gave Hero His Position *Sniff Sniff*
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Testers   Lack of Testers - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 9:41 am

Don't complain, just get better. If I can say so myself I am fairly decent at dueling but would like to get better at rulings. Smile

Personally.
Me - Dueling 8.2/10
Rulings 6/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Testers   Lack of Testers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lack of Testers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2