Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Card of the Week #3: Scapegoat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Card of the Week #3:  Scapegoat Left_bar_bleue0/0Card of the Week #3:  Scapegoat Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Card of the Week #3:  Scapegoat Empty
PostSubject: Card of the Week #3: Scapegoat   Card of the Week #3:  Scapegoat EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:06 pm

Hey everyone, PTA here.  I noticed this section of the academy hadn't been touched in a while, so I'd thought I'd bring it back for everyone.  This week's discussion we'll be talking about the card, 'Scapegoat'.  Hopefully, we can award some OD and see how this goes!

Card of the Week #3:  Scapegoat 300px-Scapegoat-BP02-EN-C-1E

Special Summon 4 "Sheep Tokens" (Beast-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position. These Tokens cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon. You cannot Summon other monsters the turn you activate this card (but you can Set).

This card was originally first released in Starter Deck Joey.  A lot of discussion have been brought up on this card because just recently, the TCG list has moved it from 1 to 3.

Why was it used?

I found that this card can be very useful in a 'Toon' deck.  But this card is also very helpful because while you can't tribute summon with the tokens, you can still Fusion, Synchro, and Ritual summon with them.  I also found this card and United We Stand used together frequently.  I also can see it with Enemy Controller.

Should I side it now?

I suppose you could if you wanted.  With the format being faster, this basically makes your opponent waste 4 attacks.

What can it be used in?

Today this card is actually really helpful in Mecha Phantom Beasts.

What do you all think?  What are some pretty cool or usefully combos you can see with this card?  Post below and we'll see if we can award some OD.  Thanks, - PTA
Back to top Go down

MajinKev84

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Card of the Week #3:  Scapegoat Left_bar_bleue100/100Card of the Week #3:  Scapegoat Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Card of the Week #3:  Scapegoat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card of the Week #3: Scapegoat   Card of the Week #3:  Scapegoat EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:30 pm

ehh scape goat kinda clogs mecha  since there effects require alot of mecha tokens specifically and having a bunch of goats will typically clog the field more then not ...other great cards with the goat is creature swap turn 1 to attak play swap for a free direct hit ...is also often used to bring out plasma very easily  and back in the day metamoprhasis into a thousand eyes restrict ...but really unless your deck is made for goats siding them is kinda MEH
Back to top Go down

Card of the Week #3: Scapegoat

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1