Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Card of the week candidates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Card of the week candidates Left_bar_bleue100/100Card of the week candidates Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Card of the week candidates Empty
PostSubject: Card of the week candidates   Card of the week candidates EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 1:25 am

Please post here your ideas for card of the week choices for next week.

Current CotW is Big Eye, this is stated to keep track of weeks.
Back to top Go down

shino

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week candidates   Card of the week candidates EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 1:45 am

Volcanic doom fire his burn eff rocks more so if ya got final atk orders out on the feild to force them to atk him.

Reptar is marking this one with his own post because its a pimp card and will most likely make it in ~reptar
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Card of the week candidates Left_bar_bleue900/100Card of the week candidates Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week candidates   Card of the week candidates EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:44 am

Blaze Fenix and Wind-Up Honeybee. Ik I've said these names before, but I just hope one at least becomes a choice. Also C32, which I don't mind if it makes it or not.
Back to top Go down

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Card of the week candidates Left_bar_bleue100/100Card of the week candidates Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Card of the week candidates   Card of the week candidates EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:52 am

would prefer 1 choice per person so i don't search 50 names xO
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
HP:
Card of the week candidates Left_bar_bleue900/100Card of the week candidates Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week candidates   Card of the week candidates EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:54 am

Sorry bout that. Fenix then as my #1?

thats fine and the one i was going to consider inducting Razz ~reptar
Back to top Go down

Promo

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week candidates   Card of the week candidates EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:59 am

gear gigant x hes a troll machine
Back to top Go down

shino

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week candidates   Card of the week candidates EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:02 am

I have one other one soly for its eff effect veiler nuf said
Back to top Go down

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Card of the week candidates   Card of the week candidates EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:03 am

while veiler can be rapey, its WAY too widely used

Reminder: 1 monster per person please
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week candidates   Card of the week candidates EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:06 am

I barely see it used in all my duels, but that thing is powerful.
Back to top Go down

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Card of the week candidates   Card of the week candidates EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:09 am

veiler is widely used, yes i agree it can FUCK YOU UP, but i find it too common to be inducted into the choices, sorry
Back to top Go down

shino

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week candidates   Card of the week candidates EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:28 am

Lol true true veiler can truely make you have a bad day
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Card of the week candidates Left_bar_bleue84/84Card of the week candidates Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week candidates   Card of the week candidates EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:32 am

Would like to suggest: Magical Hats.

i will keep this card in mind because its awsome ~reptar
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Card of the week candidates   Card of the week candidates EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 5:33 am

Wouldn't hurt to suggest Rainbow Ruins
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
Card of the week candidates Left_bar_bleue84/84Card of the week candidates Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week candidates   Card of the week candidates EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:47 am

I do like Rainbow Ruins, but is it a better option than Advanced Dark ya think?
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week candidates   Card of the week candidates EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:53 am

Destiny End Dragoon if i can say Razz
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week candidates   Card of the week candidates EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:54 am

I love Dragoon. It can be so good but no one uses him. If not him then Plasma is a good option. Nothing quite like a one-sided Skill Drain.
Back to top Go down

Promo

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week candidates   Card of the week candidates EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:53 pm

gaurnix?
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Card of the week candidates   Card of the week candidates EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 5:35 pm

I'll throw "Number 92:Heart-eartH Dragon" in there.
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Card of the week candidates   Card of the week candidates EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:00 pm

Nottu wrote:
I do like Rainbow Ruins, but is it a better option than Advanced Dark ya think?

Dude yes. +1 cant be MST'ed or heavy stormed. +2 half your damage. 3+ negating spells and traps at the cost of only 1 crystal beast monsters (which in my build is extremely easy price). +4 draw an extra card during your main phase (who doesn't love consistency?) +5 automatic crystal release once per turn. Many times i pulled carbuncle +3 pegasus with that so i could still stop spells and traps while thinning out my deck.

Advanced Dark just negates the damage when a crystal beast is killed by sending a crystal beast from the deck to the graveyard and turns all your CB's dark while in the field or graveyard.

The Dark CB deck relies too much on rainbow darkness dragon (or whatever its called) due to the fact crystal beasts keep going in the graveyard. Whereas the regular CB deck has many ways of OTK. It can use crystal abundance. It could use Dark hole then use rainbow ruins 5+ on carbuncle and get a hoard of CB's out to destroy. It can use rainbow dragon (which is better than rainbow darkness dragon by a long shot). From what i can tell and have tried the Advanced Dark Crystal Beast deck is inferior due to not having many ways to kill your opponent and not very successfully. Relying on one monster may work in the TV show, but in actual games it is a disaster waiting to happen because its too easy to get killed.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week candidates   Card of the week candidates EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:10 pm

Advanced Dark also allows the use of OTHER DARK monsters like Dark Armed Dragon. Running both Rainbow and Rainbow Dark means you can also potentially use BLS and Chaos Sorcerer too. Just to throw ideas.
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Card of the week candidates   Card of the week candidates EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:41 pm

With your dark armed dragon idea it probably wouldn't work till late game with rainbow darkness dragon because by the time it is drawn crystal beasts are flooding the graveyard most likely. In addition crystal beasts are dark with advanced darkness so when a CB is sent to the graveyard generally your graveyard is full of dark monsters in multiples of twos whereas dark armed requires 3 exactly. Both really wouldn't work because rainbow dragon's effects would end up being basically useless, and because of dark's effects if you draw rainbow darkness dragon before rainbow dragon then rainbow dragon will not be able to be played unless previously you had a ton of dark monsters in your grave to begin with, making rainbow dragon a pretty weak draw. And I have tried BLS and Chaos Sorc. It easier than you think. I used D.D. crows/sangan (not anymore sangan D: ) and effect veilors/carbuncle (cuz usually one ends up in the graveyard due to the opponent really pushing getting rid of carbuncle). So BLS/Chaos sorc works in both but honestly i say it works better without those cards.

Sorry nottu but CB has always been my fun deck and at some points my competitive deck. I have played CB (both on DN and irl) at least 600 times (not being hyberbolic) and of those 600 times more than 100 times were darkness version. In my experience I have played it enough to the extent i know that Rainbow Ruins is not only better but also probably one of the best field spells in the game.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week candidates   Card of the week candidates EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:00 am

I do not see why you keep mentioning the CB's all going to the grave so often. They don't have to go to grave if you have the open S/T slots, which makes controlling the amount of DARKS in the grave a much simpler chore. So DAD would work just fine, even early game.
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Card of the week candidates   Card of the week candidates EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:09 am

Yea but the advanced dark field spell does only two things. The first thing is turn all crystal beasts in the grave and on the field into dark monsters. The second is when a CB is destroyed and sent to the graveyard you can stop all battle damage by sending a crystal beast from your deck to the grave. Sending the CB's to the s/t zone with advanced darkness does worse than with rainbow ruins because with rainbow ruins you can do additional things due to having CB's in the s/t zone in addition to either one using spells and traps based on having CB's. Thus i see no point in having a back row filled with dark crystal beasts...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Card of the week candidates   Card of the week candidates Empty

Back to top Go down

Card of the week candidates

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Miscellaneous Archive :: Off Topic-