Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Tour Guide from the UW

Leona

The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition  Empty
PostSubject: The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition    The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition  EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:49 am

This is an RPG/Event Idea that I would happily do if you guys are up for it. Please respond below if you want to take part in this or approve of the idea Smile

Hello, and welcome to the Orichalcos Edition of the Hunger Games. I'm Elesa, and I'll be your host.

In this all out battle of the cards we will have ??? representatives, who will then fight to be the only one not eliminated. This battle is completely on campus, and the map is as follows:

[Map to be released at the start of the game]

Each player will be assigned a random starting point. All locations on campus are allowed. You can only use one archetype of deck, and that will be your deck for the games. Depending on where you duel, certain archetypes will gain an advantage.

When you encounter somebody else, you can duel them or not. If one person wants to duel, you both have to, but if you want to peace then the other person has to agree to it. If you and somebody else are teamed up, you can go with them and 2v1 a single player, or 2v2 another team. (YGOpro here.)

You can move 5 squares each day, and to stay as a team you have to stay in the same square. You can make a move each day. If you don't make a move, too bad. I will call when the day ticks over and you can make your next move. At the end of a day, I will update a map with who is where and announce any encounters. Encounters are resolved the next day, if it results in both wanting peace then it is over, if one wants a duel then the next day you duel, the winner and loser both announce the results and the winner can move, loser is out.

Also, weather will be announced with each new day, and may grant bonuses or penalties to an archetype. Special events may also be announced, varying from player to player.

Please only attempt this game if you have the time and determination.

Banned decks:
No Alternate Win Conditions (Exodia, Final Countdown, etc.)
FTK/OTK (Not to be confused with the potential to OTK)
Burn
Mill
Stall
Deck-out

Current Representatives:
Obelisk Blue:
-Princess Bubblegum
-Dragon Valentine
-Logan Anderson~
-Maxxie
-Kyonaru

Ra Yellow:
-Nottu
-Pride_The_Arrogant

Slifer Red:
-TheCoolest
-Blazer Slater
-Twiddget
-JasonRy8
-Teanutty
-awsome35
-Valkoor Lightheart

So what do you guys think? If you want to take part in this, pm or post, and pm me your archetype. I'll release the map when the event/game starts. Even if you don't want to play and just want to watch, be sure to post your approval. I'm thinking 15 reps total, not including Orichalcos. If an Orichalcos wants to participate just pm me and I'll open the Orichalcos section. If we have too many people I can up the number of reps from each dorm or if worst comes to worst and we don't get enough I can lower it.

Elesa Smile

Last edited by Tour Guide from the UW on Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:56 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down

Blood and Dirt

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition    The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition  EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:04 pm

I am so in I will pm you my archetype. Can't have anyone knowing what I am going to be using,
Back to top Go down

Tour Guide from the UW

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition    The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition  EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:34 pm

You've been added as representative #1 Very Happy
Hopefully we get a full roster within the next few days and can begin as soon as possible!
Back to top Go down

Dragon Valentine

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition    The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition  EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:11 pm

I volunteer as tribute!!!
Back to top Go down

Tour Guide from the UW

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition    The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition  EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:44 pm

And may the odds be ever in your favor.

Pm me your archetype Dragon Smile

If we get too many people from the same dorm I might just remove the dorm thing and make it a free tourney.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition  Left_bar_bleue100/100The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition    The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition  EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

I guess ill join

I hate the hunger games
I also dont RP

BUT I LOVE DUELIN!
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition  Left_bar_bleue84/84The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition  Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition    The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition  EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:29 pm

Sounds like fun. I'm in, representing the Ra Yellow Dorm
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition  Left_bar_bleue100/100The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition    The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition  EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:45 pm

As much fun as this sounds, I think I'll pass. When I read the Hunger Games, I was glad I was living as Katniss and didn't die. . .
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition  Left_bar_bleue84/84The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition  Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition    The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition  EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:51 pm

Do our decks need to be purely archetype cards or can we also use staples in them?
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition    The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition  EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:53 pm

Sad plz join blazer it will be fun not Gorey Sad
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition    The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition  EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:59 pm

But. . . I'll be the first killed. I won't be like Katniss at all. I'll be murdered. ;-;
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition    The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition  EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:01 pm

Never say that, you dont even know who u are gonna duel :/
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition    The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition  EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:08 pm

DN doesn't like me or Loki is messing with it. I tend to win with real duels rather than on DN.

I don't know how you do it TC, but you get me to do what you want just by that crying face. Fine, I'll join. I'll use my Fortune Lady Deck. Hopefully I won't get anything other than spells.
Back to top Go down

Logan Anderson~

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition    The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition  EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:37 pm

The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition  Tumblr_m11ijhXgTw1r2rk5e

I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE.I'd represent the Obelisk dorm but I'm more then willing to represent a lower dorm Smile

I'll send my archetype later.
Back to top Go down

Maxxie

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition    The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition  EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:05 pm

I volunteer as a tribute. I'll be representing the Obelisk Blue Dorm.
Back to top Go down

Twiddget

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition    The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition  EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:03 pm

choose me for teh slifers ^_^
Back to top Go down

Tour Guide from the UW

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition    The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition  EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:36 pm

You can have staples in them, it just has to be clear what archetype you're using, kind of like in the anime and such. Adding all of you now, I was sleeping hahaha
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition    The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition  EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:48 pm

Cool also ill send u my decklist a bit later i wanna use a new archetype im working on.
Back to top Go down

Tour Guide from the UW

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition    The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:14 am

You guys dont really have to send me your decklists, just the archetypes you're using so I can distribute the bonuses and penalties accordingly.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition    The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:16 am

Oh well that helps a bit ill tell ya when i get done Cool
Back to top Go down

Tour Guide from the UW

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition    The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 2:11 pm

Woo this is filling up fast, if any Obelisk Blue or Slifer Red guys wanna join but think its full, well it's not, the more the merrier. I think the day after tomorrow we'll start. Good luck everyone! I still need archetypes from Twiddget, TheCoolest, Dragon Valentine and Logan.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition    The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 3:44 pm

Dont we need more Ra?
Back to top Go down

JasonRy8

Zed

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition    The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 3:47 pm

I'm in, Agent Angel?
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition  Left_bar_bleue0/0The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition    The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 10:54 pm

I'll volunteer for Ra... I won't be on this next week though. I'll be @ Disney. @_@ ... Yeah.

The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition  Tumblr_m219knNmS31rtn0h5o1_500
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition    The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:03 pm

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition    The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunger Games - Orichalcos Edition

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next