Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Volcano

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Volcano - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Volcano - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
The Volcano - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:05 am

First topic message reminder :

An explosive area filled with many surprises.  This area is close to both the jungle and the mountain.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Volcano - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Volcano - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:28 pm

The shadows all smirk around Rich.

"Are you bleeding boy...?  I could heal that for you if you wanted....."
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Volcano - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Volcano - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:38 pm

The two were boring Vevay to almost near death. She grunted as she rolled her eyes beneath the bandages before she focused on Pride. Her bandages allowed her to detect magic or see through an illusion. She focused a little harder and there! She saw it!

She backed from the two to let them duke it out, she wasn't phased by the two at all. With some caution, she watched her footing as she sneaked away. Down the trail, down the side, skittering, sliding away from the shadow being from one of the Hells. Which one though? 

He didn't answer her question correctly so she had no idea if he knew the Devil who cursed her. Oh, how she would love to tear them apart with the curse. Her curse would rip whoever in half, shower in their blood. She truly was a demon on Earth.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:42 pm

A feint voice was ringing where Vevay was.

"As long as there's shadows, you'll find that I'm capable of listening or talking to anyone."

The black in front of her smiled.

"And as for your devil?  As threatening as it may be to some, I'm far worse than what you believe....  I'm inside everyone...  And I NEVER go away..."
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Volcano - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Volcano - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:52 pm

Laughter, demonic laughter erupted from Vevay's throat.  "You poor, poor little Sod. Listen to me, what lives in me is what kills this entire world, greed, pride, lust, envy, wrath, sloth, everything. Not even the most pure saint can live through what I do. That Devil made sure I had the power to destroy all sin. The sin that lives in everyone's soul. Including my own." She continued to laugh then she fell to seriousness. "I'm everywhere. I'm what people fear. You might be the shadows, but I'm the creature that lives in them. Now Sod off." The orange hair girl had enough of the little tyke. She was far worse than what he could ever have nightmares about. She made Mephistopheles proud.
Back to top Go down

DaMadDawgRichKid

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Rich
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 8:18 pm

(Um, allow me to take a moment out of time to say, PWNT!)

Rich studied the mouths coolly. "Thanks for your concern, but considering that I survived when this wound was much worse, I think I'm fine if my blood trickles a bit. More importantly, I thought you wanted to injure me. What's the use in healing my wounds? And for that matter, what's the use of injuring me? Unless you're either collecting peoples' blood, or you're actually stupid enough to think that I have such little discipline as to let a couple of cuts and scrapes distract me during a Duel."
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:48 pm

Pride's shadow figure begins talking to Rich.

"You'll find that the cut you've just recieved from my shadows will do so much more than you first realize...  I've infected one person on this island already, and he's about to die...."

The shadows on begin to disappear around him.  The voices...  still strong.

"I suppose my work for you is done however...  If you're wishing to know how to get rid of that cut...  You'll find out much later...."

The shadows that were left all smirk.

"Healing that wound...  There's only one way..."

There's a small amount of laughter and then there's nothing.  Pride and his shadows leave Rich.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:48 pm

After her win over Nottu, which was not easy, yet acquired nonetheless, She'd used a lot of her power again. She dropped on her knees, as Pride's shadows left her. A vague appearance of a smile was visible, but nothing too obvious. "You can let her be, Pride ... She no longer needs to die vionetly. His wish was she was safe. I at least respect that ... "
Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:50 pm

Augusto fell to his knees. "My friend!" he said. He started to sob.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:56 pm

Pride's actually body still remains with C.C. and Droite.

"I'd figured that's what the outcome would be..."

He glances over towards Droite's body above the volcano.

"I suppose we won't be needing this anymore..."

His shadows fling the body down the slope of the Volcano.

He looks over at C.C.

"That girl claims to have more power than me...  It's annoying.........."

"However..  Congratulations over your victory."

Pride walks over to Nottu's dying body and looks it over.

"It appears you still have quite a lot of power dwelling within you...  Even after that infection I caused..."

Pride wisps his hand over Nottu's cut and it heals instantly.

"The goal of this was to teach you something...  That in order to get rid of me...  You had to get rid of me...  You had to get rid of your own Pride to get rid of that infection of yours..."

He walks closer to the corpse and takes Nottu's souls and cards.

"You'll have no need for such things where you're going..."
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
The Volcano - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue84/84The Volcano - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 10:07 pm

In his last moments, Nottu's mind was in turmoil. He had failed to save his friend and now he was dying. A single tear shed from his eye as Pride took his soul for his own keeping. 'Forgive me Droite...' he said in his mind before all went dark.

Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 10:13 pm

Augusto ran to his friend. "Stay with me Nottu!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 10:18 pm

Slowly, she managed to get up. She was feeding off Pride's shadows again, giving her some of her previous strength back, but also making her look darker. She turned, and looked at Pride, then at the other person present. "You're causing him trouble. Get out. Or I'll take you next."
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 10:40 pm

Pride looks up at Augusto.

"You'll find that his loss of a soul is quite a trouble for you..."

Pride holds the soul in his hand.

He looks at it curiously, yet...  Confidently...

"Considering how powerful he was weakened, I just ponder at how much energy he'll provide for in this form..."

He looks at the boy...

"Care to join us now...?  We can provide so much...."

The shadows behind him all grinned.

The Volcano - Page 3 Tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500
Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 10:47 pm

Augusto thought. He let out his hand. "Let's go!" he smirked.
Back to top Go down

DaMadDawgRichKid

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:01 pm

"Sigh... Another death, already?" He looked up. "So, I'm not really interested in the small talk. I don't like all the killing that's going on." A rumbling could be heard from below him. "I'm going to shut this event down... Somehow. But I have no intention of letting you guys back into the world... Murderers, manipulators, and those who can watch their friends die and then join their killers... One of you duel me now, or I'm destroying this entire volcano!" The rumbling grew louder, and the ground exploded open beneath Rich, dropping him onto the head of Black Rose Dragon, whose dark red wings exploded outward as it carried him a short distance into the air. It hovered, flapping its ginormous wings, as Rich telepathically lifted his Deck out of his pocket, shuffling the cards in midair. "Be careful, though!" He shouted. "If I direct attack you... It might hurt a little bit!"
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:16 pm

Pride glares up at the flying beast up in the air. 

"We'll have none of this, thank you...."

Pride snaps his fingers and his duel disk forms.

Black boils on his arm, eyes and mouths appear, all smiling.

"I'll summon my Chronomaly Crystal Chrononaught...!"

Just as Pride said, an odd alien like creature made of what look liked glass appeared.

I'll activate its' special ability and have it attack that sorry dragon of yours!!!!

The crystal glowed at flew towards where the dragon was hovering.

It attacked the dragon, but shattered instantly.

Pride's card was destroyed, but he smirked.

"If you're unaware of my chrononaught's special ability, it means that you'll be taking all damage that I would have from battle with him!!"
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:51 pm

Either the shadow tyke was annoyed or distracted by something else, Vevay used this as her opportunity to escape and get the hell out of there. That tyke was going to make her want to drive nails through her own flesh. 

"Arrogant little Sod." She scoffed as she made way down to the last bit of the trail.

The beach seemed like a better place for her anyhow. She smelled like soot and she needed a bath. Ocean water would do the job.
Back to top Go down

DaMadDawgRichKid

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:56 pm

"In Duel terms, that'd only be 300 damage anyway... Not a big deal!" He grunted a bit, feeling a bruise grow in his stomach. "Peh... The only cards I'm able to use in real duels on the island are the ones in my Deck, but outside of the Duel I can choose anything from my card pool! I activate the effect of my Tragoedia! When I take damage, it comes forth for revenge!" The large black demon burst free from the ground a ways behind Pride, roaring at him.

"The way I see it, you've got three options. That thing isn't part of my Deck, so if you agree to Duel me, it'll disappear. I don't care as much about the rules as I claimed to earlier... So your options are to Duel me for real..." Rich leaped down from Black Rose Dragon, smirking at Pride. "Run away like a scared dog with your tail between your legs..." He pointed to the demonic beast behind Pride. "Or I can have some fun watching your shadows try to kill something that would eat just about any other Homunculi except you for breakfast..."
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:04 am

Pride looks at him, eye's glaring.

"It's foolish of you to try and stop me from achieving my goals...."

He looked at the wretched fiend..

"Unfortunately for you, your beast's power would regularly be measure by what cards you had in your hand."

He smirks.

"...since we have no cards, that card is powerless."

He looks up.

"It's pathetic.."

Pride's shadows attack the fiend, wrapping around it, listening to it scream.
Back to top Go down

DaMadDawgRichKid

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:11 am

"You're even more foolish than I thought... YOUR perspective may be that we don't have hands in this Duel... But I don't recall using any card effect that summon from my Deck..." He held his Deck up telepathically in his hand. "In fact, it seems to me more like... Our whole card pools are our hands! Now what would that put Tragoedia's attack at again...?"

The demon behind Pride grew to almost double its size as the power scale registered in its body, roaring as its size increase fought against the constraints of the shadows, partially smashing the ground beneath it and partially breaking free of Pride's shadows.

"What's the matter? It feels like we're having a battle of loopholes... Why are you so scared of a real duel, little guy?" He taunted. "Do I intimidate you? Or do you just realize that maybe a child like you shouldn't be playing this complex of a game in such a dangerous environment?" He shrugged. "You can still always run... Or can we just skip the dialogue and start dueling already?"
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:26 am

Pride grits his teeth.

"The time for dueling has not come yet..."

He brushes off his shoulders.

"Pride has existed for as long as humans have existed...  Underestimating someone due to their age is ignorant."

He smirks.

"And with all these cards at our capabilities..  There would never be an ending outcome..."

He looks over to that fiend.

"If it's any creature of dark attribute, you'll find that I'm more than capable of controlling it...."

The best that lurked in the shadows behind him began screaming.

Cages with bars of black had been squeezing the life out of it.
Back to top Go down

DaMadDawgRichKid

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:37 am

"Hm... Oh, my poor Tragoedia... I appear to have been mistaken in its intentions. I was sure it was just trying to protect its master, but apparently it's got some evil of its own..." He glanced back at Pride. "Make no mistake, my young friend... I have the weaknesses of humans, the ignorance, the selfishness... Everything. But make no mistake. Your powers symbolize the evil, in this case pride, the darkness... All within people's hearts. But you'd do well to remember that darkness and evil are not synonymous. If you don't keep that in mind... I guarantee it will kill you, unless something else does first."

He holds up a card. "I don't really care if you aren't in the mood to Duel... In case you haven't noticed, I'm threatening you. The card I'm holding is De-Synchro. And I've got Mirror Force active literally right under my skin, so don't even think about attacking me, either. Make one of your pawns duel me if you're that terrified of getting knocked out of the competition so early... Otherwise, well. I trust you remember Black Rose Dragon's ability when it's Synchro Summoned? I doubt anything within the normal boundaries of reality except me is going to survive in a mile around the effect. Even you, who falls out of normal boundaries, may find yourself... Oh, worse for wear? That's putting it lightly."
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:51 am

Pride smirks and shows an Effect Veiler in his hand.

"As lame as your strategy may be, it's quite affective.  Regardless..."

He looks down back at his shadows.

"As I said to others earlier..  The only emotion I feel is Pride...."

He looks back at the boy.

"And again, as I said earlier, as long as we have whatever cards we desire, our dueling could go on indefinitely...."

He holds one card in his hand.

"The Beginning of the End"

All the shadows around him smirk and begin laughing.

He glares back at his followers.

"Time for the fun to begin.........!"

He slams the magic card down on his disk.

The entire volcano begins rubeling and shaking.  The magma deep inside the volcano begins boiling and rising over the top.  The magma's colour.....?  Black....

"Time to depart my adversaries!!"

Pride runs over to Augusto and C.C.

"We'll meet again!!"

He snaps his fingers and a pool appears below the three.  They all fall deep into a large pit of black.  Leaving the area.

The volcano continues erupting and shooting lava, magma, and fire everywhere.  Soon, there are would be in ashes.
Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:56 am

Augusto left with C.C and Pride.
Back to top Go down

DaMadDawgRichKid

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:59 am

(Rich said several times that the cards not in his Deck would disappear were it to become a real duel o.o Yet Pride says that it would go on forever, but that's only if we continue with the current monster summoning. I hate misunderstandings).

Rich sighed, jumping forwards as Black Rose Dragon fell into the crater, Rich landing on its head as it beat its wings powerfully, and they shot up into the air, quickly edging away from the volcano to avoid a burning death. He sighed, sitting down.

It's official, then. I'm not dueling anymore in this tournament until I have an opportunity to take that guy and his lackeys out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Volcano

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Miscellaneous Archive :: Role Play-