Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Volcano

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Volcano - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Volcano - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
The Volcano - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:05 am

First topic message reminder :

An explosive area filled with many surprises.  This area is close to both the jungle and the mountain.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

LastHope

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Volcano - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Volcano - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:01 pm

Considering that its current adversary had grown strangely inactive (lol at use of words), LastHope took a greater deal of interest in the sound of a potential fight on the other side of the magma ring. Letting out a deep exhale, it turned and forced its host to jump out into the magma. However, with little more than a bored half-smirk, a green pentagram appeared beneath the host's foot, barely large enough to support its whole shoe above the magma as the host crashed down violently, wobbling around on said foot.

What precariously fragile things humans are, really... 

It repeated the process several times, then pulled out a bag from under the host's dress. A bag that seemed to have been originally used for flower or sugar; LastHope hadn't been keeping track. It was now, however, filled with a rather volatile mixture. LastHope's name for it was ECL7, but humans knew of it as little more than a component of things like gunpowder and other explosives. All that mattered now was it would create a brilliant spectacle of smoke if somebody dropped it into the lava... Oops!

Well... Here we go... This should make the scene more dramatic...

LastHope forced its host into another cynical smirk as the entire bottom of the lava pit was immersed with smoke, covering LastHope's host body and making the scene quite a bit darker as the smoke attempted to billow over the edge of the pool.

There... I've set the lights and the camera... So let's see some action...
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:
The Volcano - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Volcano - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:10 pm

C.C. managed to stand up on her own now, and gave Nottu a look, as she walked up. "Finally, then. You came here after all. Took your time, huh." She clearly was in no state to duel, but she would, no matter what. Her left leg buckled a bit, but she kept up. She'd destroy him, before collapsing again.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:22 pm

Nottu, Droite is definately here i can sense her.

* Me notices C.C. in really bad shape *

Nottu ignore the girl. We don't have time for her right now. We need to find Droite and Pride
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:39 am

"Ah, yes. Those two. Now go guess who are right behind me." Still behind her, in such an angle that neither Nottu nor Phoenix could see them, Pride was still standing with Droite in his shadows. "Simple case, Nottu. You kill me, you get the girl back. If not. Well, if not, you'll be past caring about what happens to her."
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Volcano - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Volcano - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:41 am

The shadow's eye's behind C.C. all open.

Mouths open and smile as they spin horridly.

"You'll find it's in your best interest to listen to her..."
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
The Volcano - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue84/84The Volcano - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:47 am

"I will do what ever I have to do in order to save her. You will regret this," his voice turned colder as he reached for the On switch of his Duel Disk.

Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:50 am

Pride snaps his fingers.

Swarms of shadows grab Droite's body and hover it over the boiling rock.

Pride looks up and smirks.

"But let's just make sure you have more of an incentive."
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:30 am

* stands near nottu as he prepares to duel *

* in head * If nottu loses this duel then i can't let his body be taken

* speaks to nottu * Hey nottu you better not lose this duel. You've come to far for you to lose at this point in the game. Also don't over do it you're still injured.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 10:57 am

She gave a weak smile, as her duel disk activated. Just had to keep going. That was alll that mattered.
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:55 pm

It had been some time since Vevay had got into this particular area of the arena. The heat was getting to her, causing her to start sweating. The one thing she loved was winter, coldness, that kind temperature, not this hot as the nine Hells, rather eight of them. Hidden eyes looked around until her ears caught the chatter of some of the other tributes. Her eyes darted to the area as she crept up slowly hiding herself behind a boulder. She listened and peaked around the corner to see what was going on. At least the trail was clear so if one of them went after her she could haul down it and run from them. 

Usually, she never ran but watching as the young one controlling the shadows and dangling what seemed to be an unconscious body over the mouth of the volcano. Wasn't he just an. . . . Vevay swore under her breath multiple swears some of them being repeated.  She understood that the point of the game was to kill everyone, but dropping someone in the fire is horrible. The family that she belong to wouldn't even get a body to bury because that sorry little hellion was holding her over the boiling lava!

That irked her. She growled a bit, making sure that they couldn't hear her. She was mostly powerless since she didn't have powers, just a curse, something that ate at her very body, eventually it would get her killed. Either by itself or not killing the other person. She had to think of a way to save that body, last thing she needed was an already devastated family not receiving their loved one to bury.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 5:28 pm

Pride turns and looks around.  He could feel eyes on him....

He just smirks.

"Good luck to you C.C.  ...It appears you have a bit of an audience this time....  Perhaps...  of 4."

Pride snaps his fingers and shadows go towards where he felt the stares.
Back to top Go down

LastHope

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 5:48 pm

LastHope cursed in its mind, though the host body made no actions to show for it... Not that this body could be observed, of course, in the dense smoke surrounding it. Though that was becoming an issue as well. LastHope could stop Elda from coughing, but at this point, she couldn't breathe all that well. Permanent damage to the host's lungs would be irrelevant to LastHope's intentions... A more pressing matter at the moment was that Pride was threatening to irreparably damage a perfect potential host.

Of course, the same grade could be given to C.C. as well should she lose the Duel, but at the moment that possibility was questionable and even if she did lose, she seemed like the dedicated type to go out with a bang... Likely ending in her body not making good host material.

No real other options. If I want a strong, female body without having to deal with fighting somebody else's soul, I need that girl shadow-boy is holding in harm's way...
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 5:51 pm

That hellion knew exactly where she was! As if that wasn't cheating enough! Oh, how she would of loved to kick the smug smirk off of his face and tear out his throat and watch him drown in his own blood. That mind of hers as a sick, twisted place that would make even the worst of all nightmares seem like a happy place. Watching those tendrils of pure evil snake towards her she stood up, used her arm to hoist herself on top of the boulder she was using as coverage and plopped down on it. As she sat there, she was hunched over slightly with her arms holding her up while she sat Indian style on the rock. 

Purple tank top with multiple cuts through her, black pants that had multiple pockets, a bag on her back, bright orange hair and bandages over her eyes that no one could even see. Her eyes scanned at the two. Elf boy, a girl that made her seem not like a total nutcase, tendril boy, and the purple hair girl. As she scanned she stopped on the boy who searched for her with those tendrils. 

"Listen, tendril boy." Her voice piped up as she watched him closely. "Do me a favor and don't touch me with those blasted, sick things, okay sweetheart?" Sarcasm. So much sarcasm leaked from her words.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 6:30 pm

The shadows all leaked around the boulder, like a puddle.

A single sickle shot out of the pool.  An eye and mouth both appeared, right in front of her.

A hush whispering voice began speaking.

"You'd be quite surprised of what some of these people are capable of on this island. I'm able to see and hear it all, thanks to my ability....  Some take over bodies, some can fly, some can transform into animals, and some..."

The shadows look over towards C.C.

"...Don't know when to stop sometimes..."

The eyes all stopped and immediately looked at Blazer with a powerful stare.

"And what might your ability be...?  ....LET'S FIND OUT!!"

There's a feint snapping noise and immediately the sickle, speaking to her, rushs towards her body.

Last edited by Pride The Arrogant on Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 7:19 pm

Vevay rolled her eyes as she  saw him coming to her with a spear. 

"You're a little nutter!" Vevay spat to the side as she rolled off her rock and onto the ground, tucking and rolling to another rock.  "So rude. . . attacking a lady like that."  Her words coming from her hiding spot. "A lady who CAN'T see!" She then yelled. "That's my ability! I can't see!"
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:50 am

A small ring surrounded the girl. 

The shadows all smirked.

"You'll find that no one cares about who you are while you're here..."

"Where you're from, who you know, what disadvantages you have, it all doesn't matter...."

The shadows all begin lurking and circling.

"Just another thing I like to do...  Use others' disadvantages to my advantage..."

The shadows crept towards her slowly.

Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 8:56 am

She stepped closer to Nottu. "Well, son. What'll it be." Her Sigil, on her forehead, glowed up, and she absorbed power, feeding off of Pride's shadows, reinforcing herself again. As a result, she got a shadowy glow over her own forme. "If you want Droite, you'll just have to try and get her. Through me."
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
The Volcano - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue84/84The Volcano - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 4:25 pm

"I will save her. You cannot stop me from doing so," he retorted, "Enough talk. Duel!"
Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:00 pm

"Nottu be careful!" Augusto said. He didn't want to lose anyone else.
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:33 pm

Vevay sighed to herself. That child was being an arrogant little Sod. How was she going to be able to get past all his creepy little 'friends'? Those shadows were quite annoying and she had no idea what to do with them. Those shadows had to careful with her. After she was cursed by the 8th Devil, Mephistopheles, himself, dark object or beings usually fled from her. His presence was strong within her body, mind, whatever soul she had left. She knew that if that kid went after her, Mephistopheles might just greet him and if he knew anything about that Devil, he didn't want to mess around with him.

"Tell me, Tendril boy. Have you heard of Mephistopheles?" Her voice again was heard.
Back to top Go down

DaMadDawgRichKid

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Rich
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:38 pm

Mephistopheles!? If she's bringing that up... I get the feeling that boy is probably about to die if I don't step in. I'll just pretend I didn't hear her, for now... Rich thought to himself.

"You're a real piece of work, taking advantage of a lady like that," A voice remarked from behind another large rock, carrying with it a slightly southern drawl. Without any further warning than this, a being that almost looked like two glued together speaker systems with arms and legs jumped out from behind the rock, smashing into Pride's shadow. Out from behind the rock stepped Rich, holding up a card, "Morphtronic Boomboxen", which the creature who had smashed into Pride's shadow disappeared back into.

"I believe you were interested in seeing somebody with real ability?" Rich taunted. "I'm pretty sure this is going to makes things more real than you're comfortable with..."
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:31 pm

Was someone really that foolish to try and save her? Vevay watched as the young man came from his hiding and try to stop the Tendril boy from slaughtering her. She knew if she would die, perhaps all Hells would break loose and place havoc on the entire world. All districts, the capital, this entire plane of existence. The thought made her smile demonically. How she loved death, for others that is.

Her hidden eyes watched as he used a card to smash into a shadow. Stupid move. They would only split apart and latch onto him or try wouldn't they? And why was he helping her? Vevay stood back up, her head barely over the rock she was taking cover from. Her hands had already pulled from her deep pockets, her short blades. Short enough to hide, long enough to pierce the brain, heart, or sever the spinal cord. Oooh, that's what she wanted to do, sever that little wankers spinal cord and paralyze him as he could feel, hear, taste, smell, and see his own agony. Again, smiles filled her lips. 
She didn't care if she seems evil, demented, it was how she was.

"Don't see why you're trying to save me. . . I'll just end up killing you too." Vevay snickered.
Back to top Go down

DaMadDawgRichKid

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:14 pm

Rich reached into his pocket again, feeling out his Mirror Force card and silently applying it around himself directly under his top layer of skin, predicting a counter-attack by Pride, while he turned towards Vevay. "I don't really have an interest in keeping you alive in the long run, in case you've forgotten what this hellhole of a tournament is about. I was more saving the both of you from the fate far worse than death you would encounter for breaking the rules and killing somebody in any way other than Dueling them." He sighed. "Not that you'd have any way of knowing that, I suppose..."

He jumped onto another rock, looking over at Pride. "Aye! Are you the dumb 'tard throwing shadows around? Somebody could get hurt if you're not careful... And somebody could mean you one o' these days."
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:17 pm

The shadows aren't phased at all.  They don't move.

All the eyes move and stare at the new boy with great passion.

"You dare interrupt me...?!"

A feint snapping noise is heard again and almost a literal wave of shadows comes out of the pool and race towards the new boy.

"I'm aware of the consequences you brat...  And I know my limits..."

Then...  Another snapping noise is heard.

Sickles, from both pools surround both competitors, appear.

"I just need to injure you....  That's all."
Back to top Go down

DaMadDawgRichKid

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:25 pm

"I wouldn't be callin' me a brat, little tyke!" Rich grinned, though he was sweating a bit on the inside. Was it most likely a fact that his Mirror Force would literally disintegrate the entire pool of shadows around him the second one scythe pierced partway through his skin? Yes. Was it also most likely a fact that Pride could do the same thing again as many times as he liked at only a small cost to his own personal energy reserves each time? Yes. Rich couldn't protect himself from that many attacks... He'd probably wear down a lot sooner than Pride.

In retrospect, that just means I have to get to him before I wear out, Rich realized, continuing his façade of a cocky grin while he scanned the area around him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Volcano   The Volcano - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Volcano

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Miscellaneous Archive :: Role Play-