Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuck you guys, since you hate me so much

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Location : somewhere, riding on the back of valkoor the luck dragon

Fuck you guys, since you hate me so much Empty
PostSubject: Fuck you guys, since you hate me so much   Fuck you guys, since you hate me so much EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:08 am

you guys have no clue what i have been through, and you get into arguments about what i say. i hate myself for things i have physically done, and you hate me something that is nothing compared to what i have done and gone through. since you guys hate me so much, i might as well end it all. no one likes me, and everyone just thinks i come across as annoying. if that is true why do i exist. i have a dream, and i cant go on without others who support me. none of you ever support me. not even you valkoor, you hate my dream, bye guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvermoondrow.blogspot.com

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Fuck you guys, since you hate me so much Left_bar_bleue84/84Fuck you guys, since you hate me so much Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you guys, since you hate me so much   Fuck you guys, since you hate me so much EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:21 am

Archon. Your personal issues have nothing to do with the way you behaved on the chat. You were making rude remarks regarding a very touchy subject and were told to cease the topic, multiple times. I do not know if you are recieving a mere 24 hour chat ban or if the Council will want to reinstate your IP ban. But for now, chat ban.
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Fuck you guys, since you hate me so much Left_bar_bleue100/100Fuck you guys, since you hate me so much Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Fuck you guys, since you hate me so much   Fuck you guys, since you hate me so much EmptySat May 25, 2013 7:11 am

archon i have already told you what the punishment will be if theres any trouble from you, your I.P. ban will be reinstated.
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

gareki

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you guys, since you hate me so much   Fuck you guys, since you hate me so much EmptySat May 25, 2013 7:46 am

That's the spirit.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Fuck you guys, since you hate me so much Left_bar_bleue900/100Fuck you guys, since you hate me so much Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you guys, since you hate me so much   Fuck you guys, since you hate me so much EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:05 am

Just note he's still my friend in real life. Hes prob still going to be pissed after this 4-day weekend is up.
Back to top Go down

Rose la Kill

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you guys, since you hate me so much   Fuck you guys, since you hate me so much EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:53 pm

Am I the only person who think's this topic should be locked? Anyone?
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Fuck you guys, since you hate me so much Left_bar_bleue100/100Fuck you guys, since you hate me so much Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you guys, since you hate me so much   Fuck you guys, since you hate me so much EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:05 pm

It should :/ I wish archon didn't just do that.
Back to top Go down

Maxxie

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you guys, since you hate me so much   Fuck you guys, since you hate me so much EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:11 pm

Bye Archon! See you soon!
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Fuck you guys, since you hate me so much Left_bar_bleue84/84Fuck you guys, since you hate me so much Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you guys, since you hate me so much   Fuck you guys, since you hate me so much EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:57 am

Gah, I thought it was locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you guys, since you hate me so much   Fuck you guys, since you hate me so much Empty

Back to top Go down

Fuck you guys, since you hate me so much

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1