Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hey guys can u help me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

ponyswog

Leona

hey guys can u help me Empty
PostSubject: hey guys can u help me   hey guys can u help me EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:56 am

i want to make a battlin boxer deck good enuf to win dragons i ahte dragons
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
hey guys can u help me Left_bar_bleue1000/1000hey guys can u help me Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: hey guys can u help me   hey guys can u help me EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:59 am

sure we can help you i would recommend a screenshot of what you have sofar and also can u join teh chat it should be in the bottom right of your screen also for dragosn i recommend using imperial iron wall
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
hey guys can u help me Left_bar_bleue0/0hey guys can u help me Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: hey guys can u help me   hey guys can u help me EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:00 am

You've come to the right person. I've been running Battlin' Boxers for awhile and have gotten great with them. What does your build consist of right now?
Back to top Go down

ponyswog

Leona

PostSubject: Re: hey guys can u help me   hey guys can u help me EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:07 am

Fluff Fluff wrote:
You've come to the right person. I've been running Battlin' Boxers for awhile and have gotten great with them. What does your build consist of right now?
cool i like right persons
i dont no what ur asking buddy im new to terms
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:
hey guys can u help me Left_bar_bleue0/0hey guys can u help me Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: hey guys can u help me   hey guys can u help me EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:53 am

Take a screenshot of your deck and post it here. I can try to help from there the best I can. I've played the deck for awhile so I know what'll work and what support cards I can recommend.
Back to top Go down

ponyswog

Leona

PostSubject: Re: hey guys can u help me   hey guys can u help me EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:02 am

Fluff Fluff wrote:
Take a screenshot of your deck and post it here. I can try to help from there the best I can. I've played the deck for awhile so I know what'll work and what support cards I can recommend.
heres the current line up i just failed a clan duel and i did not make it to the clan i wish to be better to be able to join the clan no one thinks im strong enough
https://i.imgur.com/I4JZ3Ui.png
help me please
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
hey guys can u help me Left_bar_bleue1000/1000hey guys can u help me Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: hey guys can u help me   hey guys can u help me EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:09 am

well xyz reflect is too situational and can be replaced by something like dark bribe and 3 duality can be cloggy i recommend removing one
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: hey guys can u help me   hey guys can u help me EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:32 am

It's a little off. For one, there's no point in having Spell Strikers, Tour Guides, Rabbit Puncher, or Leverage Gardna if you're not even using Wind-up Zenmaines. That's a key card that anyone who is using level 3s, especially Tour Guide, should put in their extra deck. That being said, Mechquipped Angineer and Battlin' Boxer Cheat Commissioner won't help you at all. Both of their effects are nowhere near necessary. The only level 3s I would run in the deck, if any, are the two Tour Guides and the Counterpunches. Take every other one out. Three Counterpunch in my own opinion are too much and can clutter up your hands easily when you need something more important. You should really put in 2-3 Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos as well. With Blaster's effect you can dump a Boxer which can easily be revived with Switchitter's effect. You should also put in a 3rd Lead Yoke; having 3 really can help when you're being run down.

As far as your spells/traps go, Superion is right in the sense that you should get rid of it and 3 Duality, especially in a Boxer deck, is far too many. If anything, keep 1 of both Reflect and Duality. Reckless Greed is good but I wouldn't overdo it with 3 of them. Replace at least two of them with cards like Dimensional Prison or Solemn Warning.

Your side deck is just a mess, honestly. Twister is a far worse version of MST and honestly not needed if you're going to run Blasters; it's effect can take down either spells, traps, or monsters. Cyber Dragons are completely out of touch in this deck; they are a level above anything that can be used with them as an XYZ material, not to mention the type/attribute difference. Take them both out plus the fusion in the extra for them. That is just completely unrelated considering you're not even running a machine based deck. Anti-Spell Fragrance is a decent card if you have the upper hand but more so usable in decks that use Simorgh for lockdowns. Take or leave it honestly. I would also side in Light-Imprisoning Mirror and Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror. Considering your deck doesn't at all use Light/Dark attributes and a good number of decks do, it can be an extremely helpful card capable of shutting down all of your opponents cards if they're running a Light/Dark heavy deck.

Hope you take most of this advice into consideration. It'll really help improve your deck and hopefully you can test better next time.
Back to top Go down

ponyswog

Leona

PostSubject: Re: hey guys can u help me   hey guys can u help me EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:47 am

Fluff Fluff wrote:
It's a little off. For one, there's no point in having Spell Strikers, Tour Guides, Rabbit Puncher, or Leverage Gardna if you're not even using Wind-up Zenmaines. That's a key card that anyone who is using level 3s, especially Tour Guide, should put in their extra deck. That being said, Mechquipped Angineer and Battlin' Boxer Cheat Commissioner won't help you at all. Both of their effects are nowhere near necessary. The only level 3s I would run in the deck, if any, are the two Tour Guides and the Counterpunches. Take every other one out. Three Counterpunch in my own opinion are too much and can clutter up your hands easily when you need something more important. You should really put in 2-3 Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos as well. With Blaster's effect you can dump a Boxer which can easily be revived with Switchitter's effect. You should also put in a 3rd Lead Yoke; having 3 really can help when you're being run down.

As far as your spells/traps go, Superion is right in the sense that you should get rid of it and 3 Duality, especially in a Boxer deck, is far too many. If anything, keep 1 of both Reflect and Duality. Reckless Greed is good but I wouldn't overdo it with 3 of them. Replace at least two of them with cards like Dimensional Prison or Solemn Warning.

Your side deck is just a mess, honestly. Twister is a far worse version of MST and honestly not needed if you're going to run Blasters; it's effect can take down either spells, traps, or monsters. Cyber Dragons are completely out of touch in this deck; they are a level above anything that can be used with them as an XYZ material, not to mention the type/attribute difference. Take them both out plus the fusion in the extra for them. That is just completely unrelated considering you're not even running a machine based deck. Anti-Spell Fragrance is a decent card if you have the upper hand but more so usable in decks that use Simorgh for lockdowns. Take or leave it honestly. I would also side in Light-Imprisoning Mirror and Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror. Considering your deck doesn't at all use Light/Dark attributes and a good number of decks do, it can be an extremely helpful card capable of shutting down all of your opponents cards if they're running a Light/Dark heavy deck.

Hope you take most of this advice into consideration. It'll really help improve your deck and hopefully you can test better next time.
spell strikers is the heart of the deck https://i.imgur.com/ImIp3cP.png lets me xyz quickly and have a boxer then steal a spell card
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: hey guys can u help me   hey guys can u help me EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:16 am

Honestly I think it would cause more problems for your opponent making Wind-Up Zenmaines instead of the Cheat Commissioner. It's your call though.
Back to top Go down

ponyswog

Leona

PostSubject: Re: hey guys can u help me   hey guys can u help me EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:20 am

Fluff Fluff wrote:
Honestly I think it would cause more problems for your opponent making Wind-Up Zenmaines instead of the Cheat Commissioner. It's your call though.
im more of a hands on learner do u mind dueling me
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: hey guys can u help me   hey guys can u help me EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:27 am

I'm on DN whenever usually. Just message me and i'll happily duel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey guys can u help me   hey guys can u help me Empty

Back to top Go down

hey guys can u help me

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1