Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slifer red homework 1 (Taisakuno Shouri) : This isn't "Pin the Piñata"! ( a Mst lesson)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

Slifer red homework 1 (Taisakuno Shouri) : This isn't "Pin the Piñata"! ( a Mst lesson) Empty
PostSubject: Slifer red homework 1 (Taisakuno Shouri) : This isn't "Pin the Piñata"! ( a Mst lesson)   Slifer red homework 1 (Taisakuno Shouri) : This isn't "Pin the Piñata"! ( a Mst lesson) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:56 am

Here is the lesson for this week
Spoiler:
Here is the homework for this week
Spoiler:

Reward for completing this lesson will be 50 OD. You will be given feedback and an extra 10 OD for each question you answer, that I consider answered with effort and enough detail. This homework + bonus is due Friday, April 19

Bonus
Spoiler:

Thank you ODA members, and I hope you enjoyed my lesson for this week. Good luck on the homework!

Last edited by Taisakuno Shouri on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Radiance

Leona

Location : Hiding under your bed. or in your computer staring at you. O_o

Slifer red homework 1 (Taisakuno Shouri) : This isn't "Pin the Piñata"! ( a Mst lesson) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slifer red homework 1 (Taisakuno Shouri) : This isn't "Pin the Piñata"! ( a Mst lesson)   Slifer red homework 1 (Taisakuno Shouri) : This isn't "Pin the Piñata"! ( a Mst lesson) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 2:57 am

what?
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Slifer red homework 1 (Taisakuno Shouri) : This isn't "Pin the Piñata"! ( a Mst lesson) Left_bar_bleue100/100Slifer red homework 1 (Taisakuno Shouri) : This isn't "Pin the Piñata"! ( a Mst lesson) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Slifer red homework 1 (Taisakuno Shouri) : This isn't "Pin the Piñata"! ( a Mst lesson)   Slifer red homework 1 (Taisakuno Shouri) : This isn't "Pin the Piñata"! ( a Mst lesson) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:37 am

Tai, your video is not working properly and I want to know if it's possible to do a video for my homework. It'll give my YouTube channel a purpose.
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Slifer red homework 1 (Taisakuno Shouri) : This isn't "Pin the Piñata"! ( a Mst lesson)   Slifer red homework 1 (Taisakuno Shouri) : This isn't "Pin the Piñata"! ( a Mst lesson) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:26 am

Blazer Slater wrote:
Tai, your video is not working properly and I want to know if it's possible to do a video for my homework. It'll give my YouTube channel a purpose.
It was working earlier. Just made it a link now. Sure you can make a video. Good luck
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Slifer red homework 1 (Taisakuno Shouri) : This isn't "Pin the Piñata"! ( a Mst lesson) Left_bar_bleue100/100Slifer red homework 1 (Taisakuno Shouri) : This isn't "Pin the Piñata"! ( a Mst lesson) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Slifer red homework 1 (Taisakuno Shouri) : This isn't "Pin the Piñata"! ( a Mst lesson)   Slifer red homework 1 (Taisakuno Shouri) : This isn't "Pin the Piñata"! ( a Mst lesson) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:49 am

Here is my video containing my homework. I didn't do the bonuses, so hopefully this video is long enough and good enough to get me my points.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZl_w9OystE&feature=youtu.be
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Slifer red homework 1 (Taisakuno Shouri) : This isn't "Pin the Piñata"! ( a Mst lesson)   Slifer red homework 1 (Taisakuno Shouri) : This isn't "Pin the Piñata"! ( a Mst lesson) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:54 pm

[quote="Blazer Slater"]Here is my video containing my homework. I didn't do the bonuses, so hopefully this video is long enough and good enough to get me my points.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZl_w9OystE&feature=youtu.be[/quote]
Great work on your video. You are still working on some of the things you mentioned, but as people would say you can only judge on "experiences" the duelist has encountered during the duel. You might wanna take note that using mst is good for when you want to go for an otk, or use big plays that you need to help you win the game early on with small drawbacks. You did explain a lot of good reasons to use mst, based on what you do as a duelist and what you face as a duelist. You did understand mst doesn't negate. I really appreciated your honest opinion on the lesson, and if I do another video, I'll try to find more interactive cards, sound more enthusiastic, and add more things that will allow more visual understanding, instead of just only listening to the video ( I didn't want you guys to think I was crazy by being all enthusiastic about a card game, but will do that next time Very Happy). But yeah you could say you know how to use MST, I can't judge you based off experience, but I can say that even some of the obelisk and good ra yellows use it poorly when I do face them. Not only that, but their explanation of using mst wasn't the most optimal, so I thought it would be really effective for them, so next time they duel or take a retest for yellow, small things like this won't be an issue and deduct points from them. (As I see it happen a lot even to players like N-sain.) Since it seems a lot of Slifer use E-Heros I will try to make a lesson on Deck Building for a "certain" Slifer as we will be building a "Mask Hero" deck together, and have it ready for peformance for said Slifer's test. Thanks again for putting in great effort in your video, and attempting to do the homework. Also if you want to learn more about the speeds of cards like you mentioned in the video, I would check out Lever's homework as well. +110 OD.

Last edited by Taisakuno Shouri on Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Black Feathers

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Slifer red homework 1 (Taisakuno Shouri) : This isn't "Pin the Piñata"! ( a Mst lesson)   Slifer red homework 1 (Taisakuno Shouri) : This isn't "Pin the Piñata"! ( a Mst lesson) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:32 pm

here it is tell me what you think

Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Slifer red homework 1 (Taisakuno Shouri) : This isn't "Pin the Piñata"! ( a Mst lesson)   Slifer red homework 1 (Taisakuno Shouri) : This isn't "Pin the Piñata"! ( a Mst lesson) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:15 pm

slayertakim wrote:
here it is tell me what you think

Meh only 2 people did homework for this. I guess everyone thinks they know how to use mst >.>. But let me tell you guys, even Obelisks can use mst incorrectly, and even some of the good people you think use mst well, actually waste it from time to time.
Ok now with Slayer's video. So you talked about an example of how you used MST to wreck things up, but you didn't necessarily answer the questions xD. I did like your example on holding ravine, waiting for your opponent to discard a card, and chain mst so they will -1. You do understand some ruling concepts and ways to increase your card advantage for using mst. +50 OD. Nice attempt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slifer red homework 1 (Taisakuno Shouri) : This isn't "Pin the Piñata"! ( a Mst lesson)   Slifer red homework 1 (Taisakuno Shouri) : This isn't "Pin the Piñata"! ( a Mst lesson) Empty

Back to top Go down

Slifer red homework 1 (Taisakuno Shouri) : This isn't "Pin the Piñata"! ( a Mst lesson)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Dorm Archive :: Slifer Red :: Class Room-