Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ra Yellow New Dorm Leader, Criteria, and Introductions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Ra Yellow New Dorm Leader, Criteria, and Introductions Left_bar_bleue100/100Ra Yellow New Dorm Leader, Criteria, and Introductions Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Ra Yellow New Dorm Leader, Criteria, and Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Ra Yellow New Dorm Leader, Criteria, and Introductions   Ra Yellow New Dorm Leader, Criteria, and Introductions EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:03 am

Hello everyone! I am the new Ra Yellow dorm leader! I am excited for this roll and am ready to get all of you prepared for future tournaments and tests. As such if you ever have any questions do not hesitate to pm me.

Every week on Monday I will post the first part of the lesson and the homework. I will post the lesson parts one day at a time in the same thread just editted onto the next part. I do this because in the case of a lesson that may be a new concept to some people. I do not want to overload them at one time and do this to encourage them to learn and soak it in slowly. The homework for the week will also be posted Monday and be due Friday. When giving me homework results I accept absolutely NO plaguerism. When turning in homework all essays will be handed into me in a private message. If I ask for a screen shot then you can either private message it to me or post it publicly on the thread of the homework. I will try to alternate between essays and dueling homeworks each week.

Whenever I assign an essay I will give it an amount of body paragraphs. It does not need an introduction nor conclusion because this is a dueling school, not a writing school. However I do expect you to run what you say through a spelling and grammar check. If it is extremely difficult to understand what you are trying to tell me I will just send a PM back asking you to put it through grammar/spelling check. You can also do a video for this instead. However my computer is not a good one and is less than average at decent ability to make anything compatible. That said if you do a video instead of an essay I want it to be on Youtube.

Whenever I ask for print screens I will ask for both the deck and the win or wins. I suggest you post the deck before you duel. This is because if there are two or more decks that are far too similar I have to assume plagerism (netdecking) and give credit to the first person that posted that deck. Also, if the homework asks for you to defeat a deck of tier one, tier two, etc. I want you to post some evidence of the deck they are using. The best way to do this is probably to take a print screen with their graveyard open. I assume the field will not be sufficient enough because winning a duel generally clears the opponents field in the process.

I do not know most of the Ra Yellow members, so I ask of you all to post here a short introduction of yourself. Tell me anything about yourself. Tell me what you like to do, what music you listen to, TV shows, things other than yugioh you do in your free time, and whatever else you want.

Me? I spend most of my free time playing Yugioh. Other than that I will listen to song parodies (Weird Al is my hero) and watch TV shows like Elementalist, Burn Notice, The Big Bang Theory, Supernatural, and Sherlock.

Last edited by lever10 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Ra Yellow New Dorm Leader, Criteria, and Introductions Left_bar_bleue84/84Ra Yellow New Dorm Leader, Criteria, and Introductions Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Ra Yellow New Dorm Leader, Criteria, and Introductions   Ra Yellow New Dorm Leader, Criteria, and Introductions EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 2:43 am

I am Nottu! The Magical Hero of Ra.

There, how's that for an introduction?
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Ra Yellow New Dorm Leader, Criteria, and Introductions Left_bar_bleue100/100Ra Yellow New Dorm Leader, Criteria, and Introductions Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Ra Yellow New Dorm Leader, Criteria, and Introductions   Ra Yellow New Dorm Leader, Criteria, and Introductions EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 2:49 am

I'm The Mad Mechanical Genius, TheCoolest or T.C for short. You already know i dont use xyz or sync except for HW, and i prefer nice people rather to mean, and i don't try to get into to much trouble. Also i like playing basketball with my best friend, Fixin up stuff, and of course making decks and dueling.

I didn't think you would need to know this again but i guess it wouldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Location : somewhere, riding on the back of valkoor the luck dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ra Yellow New Dorm Leader, Criteria, and Introductions   Ra Yellow New Dorm Leader, Criteria, and Introductions EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 3:06 am

you already know me, because i recruited you........................
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvermoondrow.blogspot.com

Rose la Kill

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Ra Yellow New Dorm Leader, Criteria, and Introductions   Ra Yellow New Dorm Leader, Criteria, and Introductions EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 4:19 am

I am the White Rose Dragon, but please, simply call me Rose.

Master of plants, Le Rose Mastres.
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Ra Yellow New Dorm Leader, Criteria, and Introductions   Ra Yellow New Dorm Leader, Criteria, and Introductions EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 12:09 pm

alright nice apl the 4 people i know (maybe there is a 5th) gave introductions! so what about the ra yellows i dont know O.o
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Ra Yellow New Dorm Leader, Criteria, and Introductions   Ra Yellow New Dorm Leader, Criteria, and Introductions EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:46 am

Sorry to double post. I just wanted to make sure this is noted that I changed the essay syllabus/criteria to allowing videos on youtube instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ra Yellow New Dorm Leader, Criteria, and Introductions   Ra Yellow New Dorm Leader, Criteria, and Introductions Empty

Back to top Go down

Ra Yellow New Dorm Leader, Criteria, and Introductions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1