Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Class is now in session: New Dorm Leader

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Class is now in session: New Dorm Leader Left_bar_bleue84/84Class is now in session: New Dorm Leader Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

Class is now in session: New Dorm Leader Empty
PostSubject: Class is now in session: New Dorm Leader   Class is now in session: New Dorm Leader EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:56 am

Good day Ra Yellow students. This is Nottu here to let you all know that, in light of recent events, I have been appointed the new Dorm Leader. I would like to acknowledge my predecessors, lever10, n-sain, and Promo for doing their efforts and thank them for helping get us to where we are now. So let's get right to it shall we?
First off, I will be following staff guidelines and posting my lessons and homeworks every Monday before midnight EST. If I fail to post them by such time, expect them to be up the following day along with an explanation on the lateness. Homeworks are due no later than the Sunday following and the lessons are due by the following Friday night.

Basic Class Schedule:
Monday: Lesson and Homework is Posted
Tuesday: Tutoring, questions, etc
Wednesday: Follow up on the lesson
Thursday: Tutoring, questions, etc.
Friday: Lesson work is due.
Saturday: Last chance to ask for assistance
Sunday: Homework is due.

Tutoring and Questions
If there are things in the lesson or homework which are not clear to you or you just need a little help, feel free to PM me your concerns or questions. My Office is always open to my students.

Expectations
You guys are Ra Yellow. You are the middle ground of the dormitories and have proven you have a firm grasp on the game. I expect you to keep up this image and strive to be even better. Always treat each other with respect and remember "Thumper's Rule": If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. You are all awesome students and I look forward to seeing you grow and learn more.

All said and done, let the schooling begin!
Back to top Go down

Class is now in session: New Dorm Leader

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1