Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

beast tamer roleplay idea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

N

Leona

beast tamer roleplay idea Empty
PostSubject: beast tamer roleplay idea   beast tamer roleplay idea EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:08 am

first of all i am apologising for every typo i make.
this will be an idea from my head so I dont think it will be like the thing vent made.

ok when you join you can be any character.If you want you can even be someone from an anime.(but you dont have any super natural powers or anything) but your animals do.the sheet for character is basicly same as in the academy of magic creation.but you must make a sheet for your beast too. everyone when starts get 1 free animal that has to be trained (like in pokemon) the first animal can't be anything strong (ect lion or something) it cannot even be a dog.It has to be a weak animal like a bird or a cat or something.then it upgrades by traning and it can even change species, but not from a bird to a whale, ect it can be a cat then a tiger would be the top level.and then when an animal becomes dangerous there will be fights and a way of making cash and living.
So thats my idea tell me what do you think
Back to top Go down

beast tamer roleplay idea

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1