Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Monkey D. Luffy

Leona

Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!! Empty
PostSubject: Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!!   Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!! EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:38 pm

So you want to join the ODA's tournament? You think you have what it takes to beat the best of the best? Or maybe you just want to do something challenging and learn something on the way to victory.

Well put on your seeing glasses because do have some news for you.

This Friday I'm hosting the First Fight To The Grand Line . "So what can I do to sign up???"
Good question all you have to do is sign up here!!
http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/qYXOUOWsia

"Is there a deadline to sign up?"
Well yes. The latest you can sign up is Wednesday 20th of March 2013.

"Who is allowed to sign up?"
Anyone from Slifer Red Dorm to the "All Great Jammy" himself.

"What time are the first matches going to be played?"
Hopefully around 12 P.M Universal time, Or if you go by Eastern 7 P.M.

"What are the prizes you can win?"
1st place gets 500 OD
2nd place gets 250 OD.
3rd place gets 100 OD.

"Are there any rules or guidelines I have to follow?"
Yes if you would please read this post, It is on the challonge descriptions

Rules are obligated to change at any time.

Hopefully I have answered all you questions, if not then drop a message by any of the staff.

Let the Best Man(or Woman) Win
Back to top Go down

Rose la Kill

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!!   Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!! EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:10 pm

color=white]This tournament completely allows Tier 0 Decks like Mermails and Prophecy
was that intentional? [/color]
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!!   Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!! EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:19 pm

Prophecy is not Tier 1 (yet).
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!!   Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!! EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 4:19 pm

Monkey D. Luffy wrote:

"Who is allowed to sign up?"
Anyone from Slifer Red Dorm to the "All Great Jammy" himself.

I guess I can't sign up?
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!!   Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!! EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 12:00 am

Rainmaker wrote:
Prophecy is not Tier 1 (yet).

It is tier 1 in OCG.
Back to top Go down

shino

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!!   Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!! EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 12:24 am

Tier 0 dont exists a tier 0 deck would be totaly and uterly unbeatable even if you had the best hand ever like all five peaces of exiodia in your hand first draw not that thats likely but still possible. Tier ones the best ya can do no mater what E dragons mermail and otheirs to.
Back to top Go down

Rose la Kill

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!!   Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!! EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 6:13 am

Your statements are changing the point >_>
Shino, your definition is completely incorrect.

POINT IS; Was this intended, or no?
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!!   Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!! EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 4:48 pm

Sorry I am not really a competitive player so I am going to sound stupid for a minute... What is this "tier" and levels of tiers?
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Location : somewhere, riding on the back of valkoor the luck dragon

PostSubject: Re: Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!!   Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!! EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:04 pm

tier is basically how much it is used because of its strength, usually in ocg. for example i am pretty sure constellars are tier 2 ocg. the higher the teir the most used and more powerful. if anything in this is wrong sorry, this is just my basic understanding
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvermoondrow.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!!   Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!! EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 6:41 pm

here is the tier list for 2012-2013 http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_Tier_List and e dragos are not on tier list i can approve cause i'm one of the first duelists how played that deck before burner reactan and lightning came out

and great i'm up against sora x)

and prophecy is not tier 1 without judgment with it it's a tier 1

Last edited by Glacier Blader on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!!   Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!! EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:52 pm

"here"?... i see no list/url but ok
Back to top Go down

shino

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!!   Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!! EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:49 pm

think he just forgot to put the link.
Back to top Go down

N

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!!   Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!! EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:09 am

I am Kirito321.Its my old challonge

E DRAGONS SHOULD TOTALY BE BANED FROM THIS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!!   Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!! EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:12 am

sry forgot to put the link i did edit it check it out x)

and don't double post and second e drags aren't on the tier list at all and rules doen't state that meta/tier 1 is forbidden
Back to top Go down

N

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!!   Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!! EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:16 am

Still they have to DIEEEEE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!!   Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!! EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:18 am

ok dude chill lol wtf?!?
Back to top Go down

N

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!!   Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!! EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:20 am

XD but if they made the tier list AFTER they were made in dn maybe they would be tier 1 too.not maybe for sure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!!   Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!! EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:21 am

no an archtype has to be at least 5 months old to make in tier list
and it's still in raising i didn't see many duelists use it but some say it's overused
i had 108 duels and i dueled 1 with them
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!!   Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!! EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:34 am

I dont know who you are dueling but i am dueling elemental dragons all the freaken time haha

and i assume lightsworn/twilight is chaos dragons... Chaos Dragons only made Tier two? I must prove them wrong!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!!   Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!! EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:37 am

i don't know why i don't i duel six sams and lightsworns more than usual and i think i haven't dueled any prophecy deck
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Location : somewhere, riding on the back of valkoor the luck dragon

PostSubject: Re: Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!!   Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!! EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:47 am

my constellars arent even in a tier
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvermoondrow.blogspot.com

N

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!!   Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!! EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:49 am

I use Chaos reptiles.thats not even heard of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!!   Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!! EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:00 am

ah constellars and evilswarns are still fairly new and still are people boosting them up when they reach lot of players then they will be tiered
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!! Left_bar_bleue84/84Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!! Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!!   Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!! EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:56 am

I'd love to actually read the rules on the link, but it won't let me without signing up for something.
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!!   Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!! EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:04 am

are there any tier rules? for this?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!!   Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Monkey D. Luffy's Fight To The Grand Line Tournament!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next