Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Valkoor' s Dorm Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Valkoor' s Dorm Room Left_bar_bleue900/100Valkoor' s Dorm Room Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

Valkoor' s Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:35 pm

/In the Dormitory wing of the Academy, there are six sections: 3 for all of the classes, each with west and east wings. In the West wing of Slifer, #17 is where Valkoor lives, 6th door to the right. The door has a reddish tint to it, and the lock is missing on this side, replaced with wood. There is also a sign saying "No Dark Archons Allowed", and it gives off a faint glow and heat.

Upon creaking the door open, the floor is 10x10 feet, Brown carpet, the ceiling is white, but the walls are red. Looking around, you see a one-person bed with a Small Soldiers blanket, Several Mizore posters on the walls, a table covered in Manga and Compostion books and an alarm clock, a bookshelf filled with odd trinkets toys and books, a large, three drawer dresser, a TV on top of that dresser, a few devices hooked up to a socket beneath the table, a PS3, a computer with quad-core tower sitting on a plastic storage bin in one corner, and a large classic jukebox filled with records and CDs in the display case on top. The window across from the door is large, and gives a free view over the opened- up roof of the Arena Duel Dome over the cliff the Dorms sit on.

Hidden in the room: USB drives in the back of Computer tower, a blank-white cover book, chained and emitting a faint green glow, a Mizore Shirayuki Figurine in the shelf, draped in a small purple cloth (It is not known why he does this, not even him), and a hidden section of carpet that lifts up to show a trap door, filled with food and supplies, and a large collection of Magic the Gathering, Chaotic and Yugioh cards.

A sign on the wall to the left of the door says "No shoes on my carpet." With an organizer shaped to hold shoes. You can take your shoes off, and play around the room, but nothing can be taken from here, thanks to an odd feeling from entering. The door has a Peephole plugged up, and the lock is only on this Side which you dont know of until you've turned around to face the door. Welcome to my room./

Ask me anything you want or interact with the room. Currently not home until I decide to come in when I begin seeing posts

Last edited by Valkoor Lightheart on Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Location : somewhere, riding on the back of valkoor the luck dragon

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:55 pm

why do i need to know this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvermoondrow.blogspot.com

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:56 pm

and i'll wear shoes wherever i want
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
HP:
Valkoor' s Dorm Room Left_bar_bleue900/100Valkoor' s Dorm Room Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:58 pm

You wear them, you get hurt.
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:59 pm

like you could hurt me
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:59 pm

i have ragnarok on my side
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:00 pm

Huh? Know what?

You haven't entered, so you are safe for now. But don't make me hunt you down!
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:01 pm

you couldnt, my plants would grab you by the ankles and trip you
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:04 pm

Earth or Wind powers will keep them off me, and I bet I can take you on w/ Ragnarok.
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:05 pm

oh yeah, i'd like to see that.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:07 pm

I can zap away your air or shut you up with making the air stronger vs vibrations. Gamma is useless.
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:25 am

*leaves knife by the door*
Back to top Go down

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Valkoor' s Dorm Room Left_bar_bleue100/100Valkoor' s Dorm Room Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:03 pm

Epic battle if read from bottom to top
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:44 pm

Looks a bit messed up though. Some parts don't make sense. Also, someone interact with the room, I'm bored.
Back to top Go down

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Valkoor' s Dorm Room Left_bar_bleue100/100Valkoor' s Dorm Room Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:06 pm

INTERACTION
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:09 am

?
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:37 am

/Valkoor is returning to his room after the knife incident in Archon' s Dorm with posters in hand, when he sees it again. He jumps back, then walks over to it and carefully moves it out of the way. He enters to put up the posters, then back to his regular activities./

Baka and Test Avatars
Valkoor' s Dorm Room 6009-baka-to-test-to-shoukanjuu-summoned-monsters
Covered names: Samurai girl: Shouko Kirishima
Red spike haired guy: Yuuji Yamoto,
Roman-armored girl with spiral tails: Miharu Shimizu
Cloth Samurai with Niagara(Spear): Hideyoshi Kinoshita

Kouta, The Silent Ninja Pervert
Valkoor' s Dorm Room BTS_vol_03.5_156c

Disney/Soul Eater Joke
Valkoor' s Dorm Room Soul_eater_desktop_1024x768_wallpaper-1106956

Bang Bang Bang Bang, Have a Nice Dream.
Valkoor' s Dorm Room Soul-eater-random-30550852-1280-1024

If I'm posting Soul Eater, how could I forget Blair?
Valkoor' s Dorm Room Blair

More posters later!

New Jukebox Song: "Bang Bang Bang Bang Have a Nice Dream"
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bSbTrxKGyk0&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DbSbTrxKGyk0
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:20 pm

/As he exits his room, he accidentally ~Bump~s into the doorframe unknowingly, but keeps going and closes the door before leaving./
Back to top Go down

Promo

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:47 am

Nice place you got here

*does back flips on the bed with his chocolate covered shoes*
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:36 am

Thanks, and nice trick, but off the bed bucko. No shoes . Toss an towards the mat here, but don't smear the walls.
Back to top Go down

Monkey D. Luffy

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:01 am

*throws a rock through window*
Sorry Sir, someone broke your window
<_<
>_>
Wasn't me :3
*climbs in through window and lays on floor watching tv*
Hey Promo did you bring the cake?
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:45 pm

O_O howd you climb the cliff by the window, as well as somehow make it fast enough after throwing a rock so high up? Also, Put your shoes on the mat, i dont wanna hurt anyone who doesnt on my carpet. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:51 pm

I'll be right back, need to find some more of my music... /Valkoor sits at the computer and begins grabbing MP3s off of YouTube and iTunes that he will place in the jukebox./
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:20 am

*pours tea on vals computer*, "Oops, it was so ugly i thought it was you val."
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:19 pm

/Valkoor looks unfazed by his destroyed computer, then turns to Archon with a cold stare. He thrust a hand at his throat and takes him to the door. With a hefty throw, Archon is sent face-first into the wall, then several ice spikes nail his clothing to the floor and wall he was just sent into./ Stay out. And read the sign at the bottom of the first paragraph before you decide to not listen.

First Paragraph:
/In the Dormitory wing of the Academy, there are six sections: 3 for all of the classes, each with west and east wings. In the West wing of Slifer, #17 is where Valkoor lives, 6th door to the right. The door has a reddish tint to it, and the lock is missing on this side, replaced with wood. There is also a sign saying "No Dark Archons Allowed", and it gives off a faint glow and heat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valkoor' s Dorm Room   Valkoor' s Dorm Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Valkoor' s Dorm Room

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next