Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Master of Magicians

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
The Master of Magicians Left_bar_bleue84/84The Master of Magicians Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

The Master of Magicians Empty
PostSubject: The Master of Magicians   The Master of Magicians EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:58 am

Attention Duelists! My hair is introducing me!

How's it going bros? I'm Nottu. AKA Nottu, Lord of Light on youtube. I'm 23 and a veteran Duelist. I've been in this game since LOB was first on the shelves and won't stop playing even if my life is threatened!

This game has brought me happiness in the form of amazing friendships and my lovely wife, whom I met in a College Tournament.

I run Spellcasters (Spellbooks), Elemental HERO, Gravekeeper's, Bateryman OTK, Six Samurai, and my fun Dark Magician deck. Oh and btw, Dark Magician is my favourite card of all time. Just saiyan.

Other interests:
Doctor Who, Star Wars, Star Trek, Firefly, Legend of Zelda, Batman, Megaman, Nordic Mythology, Assassin's Creed, Magic: The Gathering, I can go for hours like this.

Stats:
hair: short, brown
Eyes: blue, glasses
skin: pale
ht: 6' 0''
Wt: healthy
Sexiness: 9001/10 Wink
Back to top Go down

Promo

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Master of Magicians   The Master of Magicians EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:32 am

Hey welcome to the academy
Back to top Go down

Heather Nova

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Master of Magicians   The Master of Magicians EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:20 am

Naturally I'd say hi and welcome to the academy, but before anyone gets any ideas of stealing my title, I got by the name Suuri Taikuri on many academies and games.

This means "Great Magician" so before u dare declare urself any better then I, realize no...ur not >p<

Other then that, welcome
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
The Master of Magicians Left_bar_bleue84/84The Master of Magicians Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: The Master of Magicians   The Master of Magicians EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:14 pm

Master of the Magician is a title I earned back in high school for my magnificent skills revolving around my Spellcaster decks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Master of Magicians   The Master of Magicians Empty

Back to top Go down

The Master of Magicians

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: ODA Forum Archive :: Introductions and Farewells-