Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I didn't trash this place.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

I didn't trash this place. Empty
PostSubject: I didn't trash this place.   I didn't trash this place. EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:32 am

Majinkev is a lieing little shit. He IP banned me for no reason other than the fact that I disagree'd with him on the way we should do tests. He straight up IP banned me and deleted my account. That's why I have 0 posts. I used to have the most posts here and he deleted my account. He deleted all my work for no reason at all. Why would I destroy this site after all the work I and everyone else put into it? Majinkev is the one that destroyed it. I've done nothing but help this place, why would you believe him Jamon?
Back to top Go down

n-sain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: I didn't trash this place.   I didn't trash this place. EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:48 am

just so u no im backing up pride jam
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I didn't trash this place.   I didn't trash this place. EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:57 am

I DONT' TRUST EITHER OF THEM THE FACT IS THIS WAS ALL CAUSED BY THERE CHILDISH BICKERING IT'S PROBALLY KEV BUT I HAVEN'T COMPLETELY RUELD OUT PRIDE AS A SUSPECT WHEN I FIND OUT WHO DID IT IMAM KICK THERE ASS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I didn't trash this place.   I didn't trash this place. EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:00 am

Emf, you know me. You know I wouldn't hurt this site. I just re-did the theme and all the GFX work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I didn't trash this place.   I didn't trash this place. EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 7:19 am

and before i get banned from this place again for no reason maybe someone will remember the fact i wasn't an admin when the place was deleted ...pride saw to that after his ban evasion and i even went so far as to ask that u delete my account which apparently hasnt been done yet for some odd reason .... just saying
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
I didn't trash this place. Left_bar_bleue100/100I didn't trash this place. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: I didn't trash this place.   I didn't trash this place. EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:16 am

im having a hard time believing that pride destroyed the site after all why would he destroy it then turn around and re-do all he GFX.

meanwwhile majin his trying to convince as many members as he can that it wasnt him.

it does make more sense that kev did it right now.
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: I didn't trash this place.   I didn't trash this place. EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:05 am

funny story it wasnt pride or kev ...it was princess

https://i.imgur.com/MYHoy.png im surpised u just didnt look in the records jamon it tells u everything that happens on the site sooo there is that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I didn't trash this place.   I didn't trash this place. EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:40 pm

new target ...? she will pay if she shows here face anywhere she's mine!
Back to top Go down

n-sain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: I didn't trash this place.   I didn't trash this place. EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:42 am

enf we will not be fighting alright
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I didn't trash this place.   I didn't trash this place. EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 3:20 pm

the names emf bro and troll vengers are my special team it has nothing to do with you guys
Back to top Go down

n-sain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: I didn't trash this place.   I didn't trash this place. EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:34 pm

still leave dance be alright
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I didn't trash this place.   I didn't trash this place. EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:34 pm

Alright. I'm willing to forgive Kev for IP banning me and deleting my account if I know that he won't be doing it again. I'll put this all behind me and we can continue on and make this academy the best we can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I didn't trash this place.   I didn't trash this place. Empty

Back to top Go down

I didn't trash this place.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1